lepetitmonstr

USA Tries To Screw The World; KARMA Hits Back

Recommended Posts

lepetitmonstr

So the USA just bought almost the entire world supply of Remdesivir and it is estimated that other countries won't have it in stock until October :rip:

 

 

HOWEVER..... Other countries are using a FAR more cheaper and effective drug called Dexamethasone  :bibliahh:

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

See when you get greedy and disgusting the CLOWN COMES BACK TO BITE :skull:

 

Also, how can the US be so tone deaf??? :bibliahh:

I'm pretty sure very few Americans can afford this:ace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lepetitmonstr

And no... As an American I don't feel bad for Americans.

Half of the population voted for Trump while the other ~45% would vote for a corporate Democrat that won't regulate the pharmaceutical companies.:rip:

 

So you reap what you sow and that's that on that :celestial6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScarletWitch

This is what happens when rampant unchecked capitalism runs the government and individualism trumps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trent W

Well that’s what happens when you have a stupid animal as a president.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coklek92

Meanwhile cost for Covid-19 treatment of any positive cases whether you are citizen or foreigner in my country will be covered by government :gaygacat5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gesamtkunstwerk

Every time I see America, I feel lucky that my country have free health care :deadbanana:

 

 

I've always wondered what Americas do if they can't pay medical bills, but I guess you're just screwed then, too bad you weren't rich you pleb huh. Trash.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevyy
3 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Every time I see America, I feel lucky that my country have free health care :deadbanana:

 

 

I've always wondered what Americas do if they can't pay medical bills, but I guess you're just screwed then, too bad you weren't rich you pleb huh. Trash.

 

BUT... many Senators and general politicians as well as around 280 million Americans yell on their TVs that "socialised" medicine... (like in Europe) KILLS PEOPLE... and is the most dangerous thing on planet Earth.

 

Which warrants that Oprah gif: What's the truth?

 

Many government officials in the US on the state or federal level proclaim that people in Germany, Sweden, France, Norway, Switzerland etc... die bc hospitals are generally overrun and doctors are bad bc they make no money and that people who have heart attacks et al are sent home or have to wait 2 years for their treatment and often die in the meantime.

 

Europe kills people... is the general observation in the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gesamtkunstwerk
3 minutes ago, stevyy said:

BUT... many Senators and general politicians as well as around 280 million Americans yell on their TVs that "socialised" medicine... (like in Europe) KILLS PEOPLE... and is the most dangerous thing on planet Earth.

 

Which warrants that Oprah gif: What's the truth?

 

Many government officials in the US on the state or federal level proclaim that people in Germany, Sweden, France, Norway, Switzerland etc... die bc hospitals are generally overrun and doctors are bad bc they make no money and that people who have heart attacks et al are sent home or have to wait 2 years for their treatment and often die in the meantime.

 

Europe kills people... is the general observation in the US.

:deadbanana4: I really have no words

 

I could type out a long essay how this isn't true, but I think most people with common sense know this isn't how it is. But I'm not surprised, Americans believe whatever fits their narrative about Europe having a way way worse healthcare system than them.

 

If they love paying 3000$ for coronavirus treatment, good for them, but idgi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
makeme

It’s funny how America is the standard and everyone compares the lesser known country they live in to it. How did that happen ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ananas

America is a third world country at this point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevyy
4 minutes ago, makeme said:

It’s funny how America is the standard and everyone compares the lesser known country they live in to it. How did that happen ? 

America kinda occupied the western world post WW2.

 

Pre WW2... many countries had their own identity... like... also culturally... The film industry in Germany in the 1920s and 1930s was world renowned... Europe was the science hub of the world also...

 

But then my country had to engage in the worst kind of inhumanity and it was right that America (and the SU) intervened in the way that they did in Europe... but it also meant that due to the cold war, America became the beacon of hope and freedom and that transformed the mentality of people in Europe... Europe lost a lot of its uniqueness and attitute and basically became a part of the USA - the new motherland, culturally and socially and above all politically.

 

Actually, Donald Trump did the best thing possible... he made it so that Europe more and more regains its own identity and voice. 

 

Many Europeans wake up these days from almost 100 years of being in a political coma... and that's all thanks to Trump (and to a lesser extent George W. Bush). 

 

If Putin wouldn't behave like a stereotypical Hollywood movie Russian villain... this process would have really facilitated years ago. 

 

The UK and some Eastern EU countries have not got the memo... but western Europe is not putting their well-being in the hands of America anymore. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oxy

It always been meant to happen, The Fall of Rome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NotAvaMax
Posted (edited)

Drug prices in America are the main reason pharmaceutical companies are still trying to make new drugs so we probably should thank Americans for having to pay high as **** prices. However the American government is so disgusting and becoming more and more isolated from the world. I could see the US pulling troops out of all other countries if Trump gets a 2nd term. 

Edited by NotAvaMax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites