britkneepopboi

DEV - Mango

Recommended Posts

britkneepopboi
Posted (edited)
 
Spoiler

 


Are you here for new music from the “Bass Down Low” & “Like a G6” hitmaker? 

 

 

Edited by britkneepopboi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PMM

omg finally, this b has been sleeping for years. 

give me another bittersweet july pt 3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

QUEEN. I LOVE HER. :clap3:

 

She has all my ****ing support

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lillavend3r

She was my fave during 2011-2012, right after Universal Republic went back to being Republic, she released her Sage the Gemini collab and parted ways/got dropped and her music dipped in quality too (I still used Parade). Then she released #1 under RECORDS but I've seen she's independent again. I really think she needs label budget cause her voice still is flawless but most of the productions she used for her indie releases where something else...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan
19 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

She was my fave during 2011-2012, right after Universal Republic went back to being Republic, she released her Sage the Gemini collab and parted ways/got dropped and her music dipped in quality too (I still used Parade). Then she released #1 under RECORDS but I've seen she's independent again. I really think she needs label budget cause her voice still is flawless but most of the productions she used for her indie releases where something else...

I mean, her latest album wasn't bad

 

 

 

 

 

and Clean Break

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty

People paying this dust was disgusting :biblio: 

 

 

zwjQTiT.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan
31 minutes ago, Scotty said:

People paying this dust was disgusting :biblio: 

 

 

zwjQTiT.gif

And I can't believe this BOP never leaked

 

I remember telling her to please release it when we talked during our Meet and Greet :skull:

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JEWRJEWR

DWWZVy5VwAARi4K.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
musicwonder

In my trunk was her magnus opus!!!!!

 

Dev bring that sound back!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan
24 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

DWWZVy5VwAARi4K.jpg

SEETHE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FallingFromCloud9

I wish she would work with the Cataracs again they made fire music together 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rta1913
8 hours ago, musicwonder said:

In my trunk was her magnus opus!!!!!

 

Dev bring that sound back!!!

 

1 hour ago, FallingFromCloud9 said:

I wish she would work with the Cataracs again they made fire music together 

Sadly The Cataracs do not exist anymore and they were the sole producers of her album The Night the Sun Came Up (such a good album), so I doubt we’ll ever hear something like that from her again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Death

I don’t know how many years it’s been and how many Dev threads I’ve said this in, but I still haven’t forgiven her for scrapping the original version of Feel It.

 

MVCdtZf.gif

 

TRASH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yonka

Why tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
musicwonder
21 hours ago, rta1913 said:

 

Sadly The Cataracs do not exist anymore and they were the sole producers of her album The Night the Sun Came Up (such a good album), so I doubt we’ll ever hear something like that from her again. 

They don't exist? huh? since when 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rta1913
31 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

They don't exist? huh? since when 

One of the members of the duo left in 2012. The other continued under the same name but in 2014 moved into a new stage name: KSHMR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jtyoung

I Only See You When I'm Dreaming was THAT summer album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zz19
22 hours ago, Death said:

I don’t know how many years it’s been and how many Dev threads I’ve said this in, but I still haven’t forgiven her for scrapping the original version of Feel It.

 

MVCdtZf.gif

 

TRASH!

Same. We should spam her until she leaks it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jtyoung
22 hours ago, Death said:

I don’t know how many years it’s been and how many Dev threads I’ve said this in, but I still haven’t forgiven her for scrapping the original version of Feel It.

 

MVCdtZf.gif

 

TRASH!

Is there a snippet or something for the original?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jtyoung
23 hours ago, rta1913 said:

 

Sadly The Cataracs do not exist anymore and they were the sole producers of her album The Night the Sun Came Up (such a good album), so I doubt we’ll ever hear something like that from her again. 

David Singer-Vine, from the Cataracs, is actually part of Terror Jr now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Death
45 minutes ago, zz19 said:

Same. We should spam her until she leaks it.

We shouldT! :sistrens: either her or NanosauR. I’m confused bc he produced it originally before it changed and his songs are still on the EP

 

39 minutes ago, Jtyoung said:

Is there a snippet or something for the original?

I used to have this AMAZING snippet that I would link to, but it was an unlisted video of the performance. I don’t have it now unfortunately :weeps: the other good snippets of the original have all disappeared. The beat really went off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bussea

Give us more lesbian bops :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lpd446

Her last album banged :smitten2: I was worried after Bittersweet July sounded like it was produced on an N64, but she really delivered 

 

Can’t believe it’s been over a decade since she released Fireball :matty:

Edited by lpd446

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zz19
9 hours ago, Death said:

We shouldT! :sistrens: either her or NanosauR. I’m confused bc he produced it originally before it changed and his songs are still on the EP

 

I used to have this AMAZING snippet that I would link to, but it was an unlisted video of the performance. I don’t have it now unfortunately :weeps: the other good snippets of the original have all disappeared. The beat really went off

MNDR produced the original version

Edited by zz19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zz19
8 hours ago, Jtyoung said:

Is there a snippet or something for the original?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites