Jeremiah

Danja reveals potential Britney song titles

Jeremiah

No idea why the other thread was closed. @Stifler's Mom

Sorry mods but can we have a conversation for interesting topics like music for once instead of Instagram posts?

Anyways...

He tweeted "Welcome to the jungle" back in Feb 2019 with hashtag #B10

Fans are also relating this Britney post (from Aug 2019) with title "Marilyn Monroe."

EbzfSpjWAAEorjd?format=jpg&name=medium

britkneepopboi

These titles are a slay :jonny5: especially Marilyn Monroe. Leak them all!

Miss Show Business

He BETTER make the album this time! He's worked with her like every era since Blackout but his songs always get shelved :cries: We NEED another Britney/Danja album.

vamp

Imagine going through life and not hearing a Britney song about Marilyn Monroe.

celeb news] Dua wants to work with Rihanna - Celebria - ATRL

aesthetic bih

Will he produce Britney's next album? B10 is so going to be interesting with all the things that happened to her last year.

stephen1108

Hopefully Team Brit doesn’t royally **** us, and we get his tracks this go round. 

Jeremiah
9 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Will he produce Britney's next album? B10 is so going to be interesting with all the things that happened to her last year.

B10 was already in the works before the all the drama unveiled in 2019. Justin Tranter was the exec producer and he even talked about the music. We can't assume these Danja songs address anything of what happened since they most likely were already done (not that she needs Free Britney to talk about those issues but you know what I mean).

aesthetic bih
1 minute ago, Jeremiah said:

B10 was already in the works before the all the drama unveiled in 2019. Justin Tranter was the exec producer and he even talked about the music. We can't assume these Danja songs address anything of what happened since they most likely were already done (not that she needs Free Britney to talk about those issues but you know what I mean).

Oh okay. Ty for this! Hopefully Britney goes to darker route omg that would be such a slay & something new!

NotAvaMax

So excited :jonny5:

I wonder if she's releasing a video with a lead single or just putting the whole album out and saying **** it

BlackoutZone

The titles are sick and Danja absolutely still has it all, we totally need him on board for B10

Trash

He always does this to get attention.

Totami Legend
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

I don't want that rat nearing her music anymore, she needs people who can she trust. 

Edited by Totami Legend

Bbmm

Goofy
1 hour ago, NotAvaMax said:

So excited :jonny5:

I wonder if she's releasing a video with a lead single or just putting the whole album out and saying **** it

what single? :psyduck: what album?? :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

we ain't getting B10 for a good couple of years.

Brooke Candy

Is B10 really happening??? :jonny5:

I NEED a new Britney album, pls i'm so excied now :jonny5:

Yanko

Britney spears doesnt wanna make music anymore

whats not clicking

let the good sis live in her palace in peace 

KMO

As much as Blackout is a great album it doesn’t feel like a Britney album. I’m always concerned when artists work with a big name producer because often it ends up sounding like the artist just lent their vocals to the producer, which is exactly what Blackout sounds like. I’d say Circus is the better of the two simply because it sounds like a Britney Spears album.

mystery

To be honest I want him to stay away from Britney. Every Britney album after Blackout has been Blackout lite, that is why Glory felt like a breath of fresh air after Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale  and  ....... ....

I want something fresh not something she's done in several albums already.

Rico Shameless v2

Y'all know he does this every time Britney is back recording, just for the annual clout from the Army and new followers LOL. Brit prob hasn't heard a Danja demo since Circus. Of course we'll always love his work, but he hasn't proven himself to have grown from that album so there's really no need for a real obsession of getting his work again lol. And I'm somebody who STANS "Blur". I just don't think he's up to par anymore.

magazine

"welcome to the jungle" the new "welcome to the circus" :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Superbitch
2 hours ago, Yanko said:

Britney spears doesnt wanna make music anymore

whats not clicking

let the good sis live in her palace in peace 

She’s an ig mom influencer now 

Superbitch
33 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Y'all know he does this every time Britney is back recording, just for the annual clout from the Army and new followers LOL. Brit prob hasn't heard a Danja demo since Circus. Of course we'll always love his work, but he hasn't proven himself to have grown from that album so there's really no need for a real obsession of getting his work again lol. And I'm somebody who STANS "Blur". I just don't think he's up to par anymore.

What has he produced in recent years? To see if I’ve heard anything 

Junho_lover

I would love another Danja produced album! Give me that dark pop and urban pop Brit!

Soul Glitch
Posted (edited)

I think these are just demos he created with Britney in mind and potentially pitched to her team. I’d be really surprised if she recorded something new late 2019/early 2020.

Edited by Soul Glitch

TrueBlood
1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

What has he produced in recent years? To see if I’ve heard anything 

He worked with Justin Timberlake on his last record, I think that's his last major work.