I have no word. This idiot :psyduck:

Edited by Coklek92

Roman Holiday

White guilt has y’all looking like cornballs :skull:

Raspberry Swirl
Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

White guilt has y’all looking like cornballs :skull:

This isn't really about white guilt, he's just a delulu Japanophile who's been consumed by his obsession.

If you click the tweet you'll see that he's a 'gaijin (foreigner) in Japan' youtuber.

As much as I like Japan now, they are known for downplaying their WWII atrocities.

Edited by Raspberry Swirl

Robert
Posted (edited)

Pre-WW2 Japan did commit horrific crimes and were colonisers. It doesn't stop present day Japan being a great country but it's important to acknowledge history. 

Edited by Robert

Margaux

disgusting. considering comfort women in my country still gets disrespected by the japanese government to this day. :doc:

Pure Heroine

expected and not suprised

if Japan was poor underdevelop country he won't say anything nor care about it

Margaux
4 minutes ago, Robert said:

Pre-WW2 Japan did commit horrific crimes and were colonisers. It doesn't take anything away from present day Japan being a great country but it's important to acknowledge history. 

this whole lie. japan doesn’t even take accountability of all the war crimes they had done in the past. :bibliahh:

truthteller
Posted (edited)

Mao Zedong did thank Japan for invading China (for his own political arising). birds be flocking together i guess..... :swan:

Edited by truthteller

HANZ94

I love Japan, probably my fav country but they did horrible **** in the past and they refuse to accept it, its gross tbh

Robert
11 minutes ago, Margaux said:

this whole lie. japan doesn’t even take accountability of all the war crimes they had done in the past. :bibliahh:

I didn't claim they did. I said its important to acknowledge history which Japan and many other countries refuse to do. 

Raspberry Swirl

Mess

Buddy
8 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

I love Japan, probably my fav country but they did horrible **** in the past and they refuse to accept it, its gross tbh

At least they took steps to change.

Nido

Not when their old fascist regime was responsible for the biggest famine in the history of Vietnam in the mid 1940s :biblio:

TheBoss

Disgusting

Margaux
42 minutes ago, Robert said:

I didn't claim they did. I said its important to acknowledge history which Japan and many other countries refuse to do. 

a great country doesn’t disrespect their victims. :celestial5:

IamCY

As an East Asian, the people I meet who defend Imperial Japan are ALWAYS white :skull: the number of times I've had to pull receipts on their ignorant asses 

Scotty

True it is problematic Japan doesn't admit their past crimes, even if they're a better country now, not admitting it means a possibility of repeating it.

ChatshireCat
1 hour ago, Raspberry Swirl said:

Mess

Far Right wing Japanese people are extremely delusional.

A lot of them don't even believe events like Nanking ever happened, and that its all made up :rip:

The fact that the Japanese school system usually glosses over such events doesn't help either

L.B GAGA

Yikes. Creepy. White folks rewritting history to look woke and against their own community, without educating themselves. Now i agree this whole fight for equality isnt deeply genuine from some white folks, its all a trend. 

Reality is the whole world is problematic and walls have to be broken, earthquakes to shake foundations, so that we rebuild a better world. 

Japan did terrible things in their past and they refuse to acknowledge it. Thats why i admire Germany to an extent but even Germany refuses to accept its African genocide and concentration camps. Africa on the other hand, its cruelty towards minorities and lgbts. Messy world. :toofunny2:

beyonceknowles

they're also a trump supporter. saw this happen in real time on twitter. he really went to japan to become a far right weaboo...

54 minutes ago, Buddy said:

At least they took steps to change.

japan (just like germany) renounced its right to declare a war of aggression not because they felt like it but because of intl pressure. not to mention both countries still allow u.s. army bases in their borders. 

Coklek92
4 minutes ago, beyonceknowles said:

they're also a trump supporter. saw this happen in real time on twitter. he really went to japan to become a far right weaboo...

japan (just like germany) renounced its right to declare a war of aggression not because they felt like it but because of intl pressure. not to mention both countries still allow u.s. army bases in their borders. 

Amurica did drop phucking atomic bombs on Japanese cities yet both countries are ally today. I can't understand this :psyduck:

beyonceknowles
Just now, Coklek92 said:

Amurica did drop phucking atomic bombs on Japanese cities yet both countries are ally today. I can't understand this :psyduck:

economic favoritism does that to you. if japan did not ally itself with the u.s. they would have fewer people to combat communism with in asia. 

i.e. they have a common enemy 

Marianah Adkins

Even the average Japanese dont talk about it because it was a shameful time for them. And a devastating one for their nation.

This gajins (and far right Japanese) need to sit down and stop erasing history. They ravaged Asia (SEA in particular) with more damaging consequences than the Blitzkreig in Europe imo. Its the only thing thats keeping Japan from becoming a trustworthy ally of the Asians against the Chinese (and the wounds havent healed unfortunately).

Marianah Adkins
4 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

The Cold War basically.

The moment Russia and Communism became a threat, the US changed its policy towards the former Axis powers and turned them into allies, by providing them military and economic support. The Japanese Economic miracle (and the Korean miracle to an extent) greaty benefited from Cold War politics at the tims.

Phantom

Vdiuf

Japan's brutal history and the shying away from it is... I

Reminds me of the CCP "" debunking!!! "" Tian. square.