Caesar

Gay makes a scene in Target over refusing to wear mask

Caesar

ArtForFreedom

he's gross

lovecatt

I've seen several of these kinds of videos on twitter & every single time the person refusing to wear a mask is white

Penny.
Just now, lovecatt said:

I've seen several of these kinds of videos on twitter & every single time the person refusing to wear a mask is white

i was just saying this yesterday lol

Breathe On Moi

And then 10 days later they died :emofish:

Stifler's Mom

he looks like one of those **** that goes to orgies and catches STD

yonka

He looks like he stinks and is into gaping, fisting and p!ss play

Bussea
Posted (edited)

I work in customer service, and as much as I find the people who don't wear masks annoying, the people who turn into vigilantes over them are equally as annoying :rip: I can't wait until this pandemic is over being it's literally so EXHAUSTING having customers run up and complain to you 100 times about people not wearing masks or socal distancing when we can't do anything about it. My job has the absolute WORST on both sides

Edited by Bussea

Jealous
12 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

:skull:

SupahBass05
2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

I work in customer service, and as much as I find the people who don't wear masks annoying, the people who turn into vigilantes over them are equally as annoying :rip: I can't wait until this pandemic is over being it's literally so EXHAUSTING having customers run up and complain to you 100 times about people not wearing masks or socal distancing when we can't do anything about it. My job has the absolute WORST on both sides

Ddd sounds like you’re dealing with double Karens then. The vigilantes and the idiots :bibliahh:

lepetitmonstr
8 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

he looks like one of those **** that goes to orgies and catches STD

:mandown:

Anthem

Not a gay, but definitely a dumbass.

lepetitmonstr
4 minutes ago, Bussea said:

Nnnnn.... :deadbanana2: Not there being TWO types of Karens now:bibliahh:

But they have a point :giraffe:

Kick out those that don't want to wear a mask and call the police if they don't comply. It shouldn't be an issue/argument. 

RULES
18 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

💀 

BrooklynBoy

Ariana needs to come get her brother 

Track10

That girl is annoying af, mind your own business.

Thinking Of You

He looks musty 

Caesar
23 minutes ago, Bussea said:

ffff

whats the gay version of a karen?

Negev

He's cute. I got sick already so I'm wearing a mask now just to blend in. Plus it's mandatory to wear it here in TX

Pokemonfan1515
30 minutes ago, Bussea said:

A liddos and hive tea :rip:

tumblr_oxce754U7V1uzvudxo1_400.gifv

Almighty Gaga

Looks straight. And the worst kind too.

DougAF

Ugly on the inside and out :clap3:

TipToe

sociopathic behavior to a T, one thing is honestly believing that wearing a mask won't help or that the virus ain't big deal but playing with other people fears is truly the pits, this guy should be avoided by society like he was the very own coronavirus

TuAHE66.gif

Lights and Waves

When he blew the kiss...he just kissed his fingers after touching the ****ing credit card machine :deadbanana4: DISGUSTING

Breathe On Moi
42 minutes ago, Anthem said:

Not a gay, but definitely a dumbass.

15 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Looks straight. And the worst kind too.

are you guys in Europe? because if not your radars are way off 

tumblr_oxce754U7V1uzvudxo1_400.gifv