Lana Del Rey - 'Lust for Life'

Yassin512

1 minute ago, FCKNAmbrosia said:

I don't think counting the videos is reliable. During the Honeymoon era a lot of things leaked because several people had access to Vevo private videos and the number of videos hadn't change whilst they were private. :cm:

That account is pure trash and worse than the attention seeking twinks here :toofunny3: 

He has been proven wrong a few times now. The vevo thing was before but now they fixed it and those twinks now can only wish they could access it again :cm: 

• Replies 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the problem is that Vevo issue is now fixed and you can't see the videos anymore. Still I remember a good sis posting the length of Freak video and said it had included Claire De Lune after the issue had been fixed

1 minute ago, FCKNAmbrosia said:

But the problem is that Vevo issue is now fixed and you can't see the videos anymore

You can still see the number of videos, that has always been public. And the way they used to access it is now fixed so that account can't see **** unless he's actually from vevo or Lana's team. 

He also claimed the album was titled Eclipse :skull: 

Just now, Yassin512 said:

You can still see the number of videos, that has always been public. And the way they used to access it is now fixed so that account can't see **** unless he's actually from vevo or Lana's team. 

He also claimed the album was titled Eclipse :skull: 

I thought he said that because Eclipse spilled the tea :deadbanana3:

Just now, vipanonymous said:

I need the tracklist :jonny3:

Tuesday is coming sis 

Been to Easter church service today and prayed to God not to let Tuesday to be a disappointment

1 minute ago, Yassin512 said:

:toofunny2::toofunny2: 

Quoting lyrics from Love that have been all over atrl and instagram since January, I work at Sony too then :skull: 

But tell me how did they get the sxsw date right?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Yassin512 said:

:toofunny2::toofunny2: 

Quoting lyrics from Love that have been all over atrl and instagram since January, I work at Sony too then :skull: 

Like Sony employees don't have better things to do than be annoying on Twitter :skull:

She needs to announce the preorder soon, kind of pointless revealing the cover without the preorder.

stop beleiving any one 

Love and Bar were circulating since june 2016 and After january a lot of gays got them ,thank god the gays have nothing more now

AHHH :jonny: I hope we get a second single / promo singles soon though. 

Omg, Harry, Lana, and Lorde all releasing albums within a few weeks of each other. What kind of gut punch. 

Just now, Yassin512 said:

There is no such things as insiders. Just annoying gays that want a few PMs and quotes :cm: 

none of us or any of these gays are insiders ; do you think insider has time to tease the gays  sis ? 

28 minutes ago, Delilah. said:

Can we merge all 7000 threads this being such a flop is super embarrassing

CQtXKZO.png

I was thinking the same

CQtXKZO.png

30 minutes ago, Delilah. said:

Can we merge all 7000 threads this being such a flop is super embarrassing

CQtXKZO.png

Right? There's the 1000 reply Lust for Life trailer and the 600 reply album cover....why haven't they been merged.

Archived