Mikeymoonshine

Her husband and her daughter :rip:

feuxtography
4 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Her husband and her daughter :rip:

Like, what is she doing :psyduck:

beyonceknowles

maybe she can educate her mom hahahah 

it's funny how children tend to have opposing political beliefs to their parents.

the cause of that phenomenon is usually some ****ty personal experience with their parents. 

i wonder what sparked this...

Icarus

Imagine this being your mother

ShouldersSideways
6 minutes ago, beyonceknowles said:

maybe she can educate her mom hahahah 

it's funny how children tend to have opposing political beliefs to their parents.

the cause of that phenomenon is usually some ****ty personal experience with their parents. 

i wonder what sparked this...

Kellyanne's husband hates Trump too and drags him all the time.  I really don't understand what's keeping her there :deadbanana: 

Mikeymoonshine
7 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

Like, what is she doing :psyduck:

I honestly don't get it. Why is she staying? Her family hates him, she's a terrible at her job and has caused multiple media storms by saying nonsensical things on tv. So many people have left the Trump administration it seems like a revolving door but she stays. I hate her and any Republican but by all accounts she was a good campaign manager. She's probably a big part of why Trump won with her strategy of targeting states Hillary was doing badly in/not bothering to campaign in. She could go get any other job in the party and leave the drama behind. I guess maybe it's a power trip for her. 

lepetitmonstr
2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I really don't understand what's keeping her there :deadbanana: 

Probably Money :rip:

I know she’s conservative but she better hope that God isn’t real because she’s going straight to hell for selling her morals over a few quick bucks:ahh:

MingYouToo
2 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

I know she’s conservative but she better hope that God isn’t real because she’s going straight to hell for selling her morals over a few quick bucks:ahh:

being a conservative and a republican is the biggest conundrum ive ever seen

rihannabiggestfan

Her husband too? Omg:bibliahh:

That's so funny omg, she probably wants her daughter to stop being anti-Trump on Tiktok ... or maybe she doesn't even know? 

Omg being her kid would drive me ****ing insane, I'm sure talking to her about politics would be like talking to a brick wall

kgeezy310
21 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Her husband too? Omg:bibliahh:

That's so funny omg, she probably wants her daughter to stop being anti-Trump on Tiktok ... or maybe she doesn't even know? 

Omg being her kid would drive me ****ing insane, I'm sure talking to her about politics would be like talking to a brick wall

Literally me. My mom is the same except my moms not getting paid to say it :rip:  

Venom

The fact that her child AND husband both hate Trump really does make it seem like she's only doing what she's doing for the money. Otherwise, how do they work as a family? I feel this goes beyond having "different opinions".

ZIVERT

In my mind, I imagine Kellyanne to be a mix of Kate McKinnon’s depiction of her on SNL, and like a normal person who hates their job/boss. But like, an evil version that has no morals

Both Sides Now

What must their dinner table be like every evening :deadbanana4:

Honestly, if they are able to put their politics/jobs to one side as a family, that is impressive. Both Kellyanne’s husband and daughter openly criticising her boss must hurt Trump’s ego. 

ANTIclimatic

Both her daughter and husband hate trump there’s no way she not a hater on the low.

beyonceknowles
2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Kellyanne's husband hates Trump too and drags him all the time.  I really don't understand what's keeping her there :deadbanana: 

1 hour ago, lepetitmonstr said:

^

yupppppp

5RmX9nB.gif

Haus
2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The longer she stays, the more she knows. She’s the biggest leaker in the WH. She’ll stay there as long as she can, and then capitalize off her experience. She and her husband have probably been documenting everything from the beginning. 

I’m meh at this point. Better the devil you know. She’s messy as hell and cannot wait for her time to shine. 

Edited by Haus

bowdown

Her daughter is serving brains and beauty :clap3:

VOSS
1 hour ago, Haus said:

The longer she stays, the more she knows. She’s the biggest leaker in the WH. She’ll stay there as long as she can, and then capitalize off her experience. She and her husband have probably been documenting everything from the beginning. 

I’m meh at this point. Better the devil you know. She’s messy as hell and cannot wait for her time to shine. 

You might be onto something!

Oxy

Just imagine the family gatherings..

BzkYE3.gif

BadHabits
7 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

being a conservative and a republican is the biggest conundrum ive ever seen

Why?

TheLastChord

That family Thanksgiving dinner GURL :dies:

stevyy
12 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

That family Thanksgiving dinner GURL :dies:

mother has to sit in a different room. alone. eating in silence.