Jude

Chromatica to be Gaga's Most Uneventful era?

Jude

Even Cheek to Cheek is much more interesting than Miss Chrome. Why Gaga, why? I expected a lot from this era. It could have been her most iconic era yet but no, she totally ditched it like how all of my straight BFF abandoned my feelings for them. :jonny2:

TalkThatRihanna

Well the album & single dropping from the Top 10 as they should. That’s what Gaga deserves for not even doing the bare minimum this past month.

vuelve88

Imagine what it would have been like without Ariana’s contribution :jonny6:

Ricardo1993

I love Chromatica but this is probably her second worst era since ARTPOP. She already has a music video filmed for Babylon. Why not just put it out instead of making us fans even more bored with this era. It's a damn shame because I love the music but she's so incredibly boring now. Pandemic is not an excuse. She could at least engage with fans more on social media. Release more videos on Chromatica TV etc etc etc.

Nocturne

There is currently an escalating pandemic that has already killed 500,000 people

Bussea
Posted (edited)

We're literally in the middle a pandemic and civil rights unrest.

Edited by Bussea

gatito
4 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

No single after SL, album debuts at #5

znake

:gaycat5:  no covid excuses  ,  there  is a 9th month pregnant Legend  doing promo and feeding her fans because she loves music and she is a commited professional artist that doesnt rely on features 

gatito
11 minutes ago, Nocturne said:

There is currently an escalating pandemic that has already killed 500,000 people

Lmao enough with the pandemic excuse, gaga is already selling less than Hollywood’s Bleeding and i don’t see Posty doing promo either :laugh: she just scammed her fans on the first week with those fraudulent signed booklets and fled

Hongbin
5 minutes ago, znake said:

:gaycat5:  no covid excuses  ,  there  is a 9th month pregnant Legend  doing promo and feeding her fans because she loves music and she is a commited professional artist that doesnt rely on features 

And she's flopping

Hongbin

mcohen
Posted (edited)

Joanne and Artpop are right there 

Ariana and Blackpink is the promo she needed. No amount of performances would have a bigger effect than ROM and Sour Candy. 

Edited by mcohen

Cryptique

YUP..

Go GIRL Give us NOTHING  Vibes

Puma
16 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

oo this :rip:

znake
4 minutes ago, Hongbin said:

And she's flopping

Hongbin

And what?? 

I prefer an artist that promotes, serves visuals , no a coward medioxre lazy one  :biblio:  

Stan gaga must be so boring , my gosh ..

One Rude Boy

No, I still bop to it every day (moreso than probably I have of any Gaga album). Current circumstances prevent promo, but it's still eventful for me

Rotunda

There’s not much she can do during a pandemic tho

Hongbin
4 minutes ago, znake said:

And what?? 

I prefer an artist that promotes, serves visuals , no a coward medioxre lazy one  :biblio:  

Stan gaga must be so boring , my gosh ..

I don't stan gaga.

rebeltwat

There's a lot more she could be doing. Chloe x Halle are keeping their fans extremely happy with their backyard performances. Even Katy is giving us treats despite having practically no fanbase. I'm getting annoyed. 

JoJo

I mean, we're in a pandemic. I imagine that this era would've been a lot more eventful if Gaga got to do more promo + if she filmed an MV for Sour Candy.

Lady Claire
Posted (edited)

Well the album is doing really fine on its own, just like Rain On Me. And all that with her not lifting a single finger. Why bother? I understand ha.

Not to mention there's a pandemic all around the world currently and she released the record in a week she couldn't even SPEAK about her album without getting backlash. It happens.

I already got over it and accepted it is what it is.

Edited by Lady Claire

Cherry123
41 minutes ago, Nocturne said:

This. That member :toofunny2:

jordanjm

The stupidity in this thread :skull:

Aristede

Gaga's live performances are more dramatic and theatrical. If they were songs like C2C/Joanne/ASIB that she could just sit there and play the piano or guitar to and sing, it would be different. But I don't see how it would work with songs like this unless she did slowed down, acoustic versions. She'd look ridiculous trying to dance alone in her backyard or living room. 

wesleywalrus

there are more pressing matters right now

BigBangStan
Posted (edited)

No that is the Joanne era 

Edited by BigBangStan