Sign in to follow this  
BlazingLovatic

2020 Uni Graduation Thread

BlazingLovatic

Anybody else graduating university during Covid?

It's a bit weird for graduation to be cancelled and to end the experience in this way, but it's cool to have a degree now

schnetzka

My university just announced they are holding the ceremony in the beginning of August and it is literally the worst idea. They expect people to drive to campus for a picture (that students have to pay for) and then send them on their way. That's the ceremony.

Butters

My schools been saying they'll hold an in-person ceremony eventually but its in NYC so I'm not really keeping my hopes up. Doesn't even feel like I graduated. Covid lost me my new job, too, and now I have no motivation to prepare for a life post-corona because it feels like there's nothing I can do and nobody's going to be hiring anyway :gaycat2: Just waiting on my diploma and uhhhh Idk

B'Day

This honestly feels weird. Never could’ve pictured this in a million years and it kinda sucks I never officially said goodbye to my university life. Plus my university lecturers were striking for over a month, so I missed out on a lot too in my final year. It was a weird one.

I don’t know much except it’s been postponed. They’re posting our certifications to our home addresses and they also mentioned some online celebrations through departments. 

Sign in to follow this