:coffee:

cassandrae

That was a nice story

Caesar
9 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

She def speaks her truth more then a certain "queen" of rap

this

Both Sides Now

Cardi does seem to be genuinely empathetic to LGBT people which is rare for a hip-hop artist. Of course there could be more done to be a good ally but I appreciate how candidly she tries to understand LGBT people.  It doesn’t seem like lip-service. 

Pavement Princess
1 minute ago, Both Sides Now said:

Cardi does seem to be genuinely empathetic to LGBT people which is rare for a hip-hop artist. Of course there could be more done to be a good ally but I appreciate how candidly she tries to understand LGBT people.  It doesn’t seem like lip-service. 

Then why does she call men f*ggots and consider trans women (whom she calls trann*es) props of revenge towards straight men?

Stepfon
Just now, Pavement Princess said:

Then why does she call men f*ggots and consider trans women (whom she calls trann*es) props of revenge towards straight men?

She has apologized for that time and time again and has spoken out in support of the LGBT community.

Cardi is bisexual herself so...

Raver
Just now, Pavement Princess said:

You’re acting like she is using those slurs on a daily basis when she doesn’t. She apologized multiple times and has been supportive of the community ever since. Let it go and move the **** on. 

Roman Holiday
20 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Why the first post of  Cardi thread about Nicki? Hmm..

Both Sides Now
11 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

I’m not looking to start a flame war. I don’t think what you said here is very constructive. I’m aware she used the T word in the past but so did so many people when people thought it was an acceptable word to use. Not excusing it, of course. It’s up to trans people to decide if they can forgive Cardi for her mistakes in the past and move on. 

Cardi does seem to have her heart in the right place right now.

Breathe On Moi

I have a certain video from her that depicts a totally different story, but I won’t post it. I’m not one to derail a thread, such as is done to Nicki constantly on here. :coffee2:

Bimbo
27 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

So true

Puma
Posted (edited)

It’s obvious she has never been homophobic. She was just ignorant. Y’all have to start making the difference. 
She understood her behaviour was wrong and apologized, that is educating yourself. Getting called out over your offensive ways and not being interested in changing a **** IS homophobia, which is not Cardi’s case AT ALL.

Edited by Puma

diogozsz
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I have a certain video from her that depicts a totally different story, but I won’t post it. I’m not one to derail a thread, such as is done to Nicki constantly on here:coffee2:

please........... :rip: poor Nicki, such a victim lol 

Edited by diogozsz
-

Lazerbeamz

Girl shut the hell up you don’t. Dump your man first, support and love urself then support us :heart2: 

Lazerbeamz
9 minutes ago, Puma said:

It’s obvious she has never been homophobic. She was just ignorant. Y’all have to start making the difference. 

The way this somehow is only applicable to her on here when y’all are trying to cancel left and right girls who might have said something messy in 2009 but have shown growth and actual support since :lmao: sit down

CherieMoon

She is very ignorant but she has shown support for the LGBT community multiple times before.

We stan again

Tm0N2Vp.gif

Puma
3 minutes ago, Lazerbeamz said:

The way this somehow is only applicable to her on here when y’all are trying to cancel left and right girls who might have said something messy in 2009 but have shown growth and actual support since :lmao: sit down

What are you even talking about :rip: have you ever seen me doing that? 

theweekend

a truly ally. we a stan a queen.

Breathe On Moi
10 minutes ago, Lazerbeamz said:

Mte :rip:

7 minutes ago, Puma said:

What are you even talking about :rip: have you ever seen me doing that? 

sis you know damn well he didn’t mean you specifically, but his point still stands and is 100% true. 

Puma
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Mte :rip:

sis you know damn well he didn’t mean you specifically, but his point still stands and is 100% true. 

Well idk but I’m not “sitting down” anyways  :dies: 

It’s going to be 2 years since the beef in a couple of months. Hang it up, flat screen :doc:

Edited by Puma

theweekend
30 minutes ago, Puma said:

She understood her behaviour was wrong and apologized, that is educating yourself. Getting called out over your offensive ways and not being interested in changing a **** IS homophobia, which is not Cardi’s case AT ALL.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

she's actually showing how educated she's acknowledging her ignorance and educating herself. it's much much much more educated one who knows that doesn't know or isn't right about everything.

GustavoBardusco

The Girls rapper made some points.

Caesar
1 hour ago, Puma said:

The girls aren’t ready for that conversation.