Jump to content

The Veronicas - 'HUMAN'


living_dead

Recommended Posts

living_dead

logo-dt-gr.png

ExVCQDhWQAIjGKW?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

Without You

Lies (feat. Muki)

Movie Star (feat. FR33SOL & Lavva)

LA

On Your Side

Running Out of Time (feat. Wrabel)

Think of Me

Jealous

Biting My Tongue

Goodbye

Life of the Party (feat. Allday)

Human

 

OUT JUNE 25

 

PRE-ORDER

Edited by living_dead
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ampersand13

    83

  • living_dead

    31

  • Supervillain

    30

  • SchmoodRing

    24

Ampersand13

READY!

 

Better have Best Friend on there!

 

IMB, OYS, TOH, TOM, and Ugly can stay off though. Love ‘em but I want all brand new material. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Supervillain
3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

READY!

 

Better have Best Friend on there!

 

IMB, OYS, TOH, TOM, and Ugly can stay off though. Love ‘em but I want all brand new material. 

I want TOM and Ugly on the album, they deserve home. IMB, OYS and TOH are too old though yeah

Link to post
Share on other sites
living_dead

Songs to (possibly) appear on the album:

 

In My Blood

Think of Me

Without You

Ugly

Life of the Party (ft. Allday)

Best Friend

Sugar Daddy

Die Without You

Biting My Tongue

 

 

Edited by living_dead
Link to post
Share on other sites
living_dead
Just now, Supervillain said:

Where did it come from? Never hard about it

Blood Is For Life (either episode 1 or 2)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Supervillain
2 minutes ago, living_dead said:

Songs to (possibly) appear on the album:

Die Without You

Where did this one come from? I never heard about it

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

FINALLY :jonny5: give us another Line of Fire queens

Link to post
Share on other sites
living_dead
1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Was there a snippet?

Yes. Quite a generic sounding song that could be thrown away.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Supervillain
18 minutes ago, living_dead said:

Yes. Quite a generic sounding song that could be thrown away.

 

 

Not bad :jamming: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13
45 minutes ago, living_dead said:

Songs to (possibly) appear on the album:

 

In My Blood

Think of Me

Without You

Ugly

Life of the Party (ft. Allday)

Best Friend

Sugar Daddy

Die Without You

Biting My Tongue

 

 

I would personally fly to Australia and murder them in their sleep if they even think of having IMB, Life of the Party, or Sugar Daddy on the record

Edited by Ampersand13
Link to post
Share on other sites
living_dead
9 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I would personally fly to Australia and murder them in their sleep if they even think of having IMB, Life of the Party, or Sugar Daddy on the record

We don't even know what LOTP sounds like. SD is brilliant and as much as I like IMB, it can stay away as it served its purpose ages ago. 

 

Also, don't forget that LOTP was supposed to be released last July/August as the second single.

Edited by living_dead
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13
Just now, living_dead said:

We don't even know what LOTP sounds like. SD is brilliant and as much as I like IMB, it can stay away as it served its purpose ages ago. 

Wait, why did I think LOTP was that other song they did with Allday, lol.

 

Sugar Daddy is already out there in high quality and it’s a self-titled reject, I really think we need to focus on new material only 

Link to post
Share on other sites
living_dead
2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Wait, why did I think LOTP was that other song they did with Allday, lol.

 

Sugar Daddy is already out there in high quality and it’s a self-titled reject, I really think we need to focus on new material only 

Hahah fair enough.

 

Yeah, I know but I wouldn't mind it on the album with some changes. What I find interesting is that they also deleted TOM from their Instagram, and kept WY as the only post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...