Departure

Was Black Eyed Peas ahead of time?

Departure

Why wasn't this released in Summer of 2020? This video is symbolic to what IS happening. And also, their way of addressing BLM is better. Instead of protesting, they place "?" Around the city. It gets people involved without even protesting. They get curious to look it up and why it's everywhere. It brings the community together and spreads awareness efficiently. 

I, now, have the upmost respect for this band. Let's get Will.I.Am and Fergie aware they need to rerelease this and make it viral again. ❤❤

KillingYourCareer

They always were in the 2000s, now they've become a parody of themselves. :rip:

Departure
7 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

They always were in the 2000s, now they've become a parody of themselves. :rip:

Maybe. But this is one of their greatest hits they are known for. It should be released in 2020 with what's going on in our world. 

It needs to go viral again. I made a public post on Facebook with the "?" To get people to share and spread the message.

KillingYourCareer
Just now, Departure said:

Maybe. But this is one of their greatest hits they are known for. It should be released in 2020 with what's going on in our world. 

It needs to go viral again. I made a public post on Facebook with the "?" To get people to share and spread the message.

They re-released it in 2016 iirc

Departure
27 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

They re-released it in 2016 iirc

I didn't know that!

Departure

Damn. Still four years to early. :weeps:

Customer_Service

I’m assuming you’re ignorant and white, or have no idea about history. The current situation in the United States and the world in general have not just popped up in 2020, this has been going on for decades. LA riots inspired many songs, even with MJ. 

mxoonlight

?

Departure

BGKC

I mean “WhereThe Love” came out around the start of the Iraq war when people were protesting against it but... yea. 

Departure
9 hours ago, Customer_Service said:

I’m assuming you’re ignorant and white, or have no idea about history. The current situation in the United States and the world in general have not just popped up in 2020, this has been going on for decades. LA riots inspired many songs, even with MJ. 

I KNOW. You all make me a bad guy. I've been alive for a long time and this is the first time in my life where I noticed it was a issue. There has never been riots, arson, vandalism this severe in the past. Maybe there was, I just didn't have social media.  And then the protests. 

I do think 2020 was the breaking point for this ongoing issue. Social media helped too to spread awareness. 

But still. You can't deny this. 

AvrilLaQueen

we were all so 2000 and late, while they were so 3008

naval23

#1 in 15+ countries, the way they exploded onto the music scene with such a good message  :clap3:

SelenaTheWinner

Always were! :) LEGENDS. 

ConceptD

They were very much of their time but they're legends and icons anyways so it doesn't really matter. They knew their place and did what they had to do. 

Chromatica

Lol no, unjustice has been happening since mankind has existed...