Tiziano's Boy

Shane Dawson apologises for his past videos

Outlaws
22 hours ago, Mariano said:

Shane is messy and has said/done some really f-ed up things.

But I find it so transparent how the energy to END him is so much stronger than the energy to end Jeffree...? :lmao:  The way people always pick and choose and stuff, I don't get it. 

Shane has said disgusting things in the past, but he was literally just a try-hard to be weird and funny and blah blah - not an excuse, but the point is that you all can use your own brains to decide if he is actually evil, or just super annoying/disgusting whatever. 

Jeffree on the other hand... why is he getting a pass :rip: 

I wanted Shane to get dragged for being a hypocrite and manipulating his fans/audience. Not for this OLD **** :rip: :rip:  Now he has the opportunity to completely ignore that issue and just focus on "apologizing" about his past videos. 

People are so stupid :laugh:

Yeah, no, it{s way more than that. There's a thread around showing creepy things he used to say/do.

Mariano
10 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

You just dont get it do you

South Park the CARTOON 

CANNOT interact with REAL LIFE PPL

SOUTH ****ing PARK CANNOT interact with underage fans online and jOkInGLy tell them twerk for him or whatever disgusting stuff Shane did in that video

Willow Smith seeing a REAL life person Shane Dawson jOkINGLy pretending to masturbate to her pic when she was ELEVEN years old

WILL NEVER be the same as a parody South Park episode

:deadbanana2:

And will u defend SHAME Dawson's blackface videos because South Park also did it??

Again, because Jeffree is silent so theres nothing to respond to :skull: 

while Shane has a fresh new apology video which has ppl talking and responding and commenting and venting out their frustrations etc

They're equally hated but somehow Jeffree will get away with it as usual :skull: 

Sis there was literally a video on youtube titled "Shane is even WORSE than Jeffree Star" and had hundreds of thousands of views :rip:  And I was like... really? 

Dante

He will probably be fine lool. White girls "accepting his apology" in the comments lmao.

Dante

Also he keeps saying how this is all his past self and talks about himself as "that person". But he was selling that black stereotype character merch 2 years ago. And supports jeffree up to this day.

noire

Nevermind the glaring racism.

This man tried to justify his attraction to children and some of yall are still defending him :ace:

Mariano

Does any of u have a feeling that this could be a good opportunity for Ryland to leave him? :rip:  I am not wishing them bad or anything, but I did think of that ngl. 

Iceland

Why these racist always try to play the victim ? So ****ing disgusting 

B-Luke

I heard that disturbing podcast snippet years ago and he’s been creeping me the **** out since then honestly, stopped watching him like 3 years ago. You can excuse a lot but you certainly can’t excuse that :mazen: not even slightly surprised at the racism, just another product of white privilege in the US

RudeBoy93

I have a feeling jefree is next on the chopping block. 

Jude
On 6/27/2020 at 9:30 AM, tellem said:

**** that fat OBESE and ugly piece of ****. A ****ing gross rat.

:skull:

U in trouble sis

-----

Okay,  Shane. 

On 6/27/2020 at 9:20 AM, Outlaws said:

I will not forget about all of this. 

Not sure about you.

Ugh, he’s repulsive. 

No wonder he and Jeffree are bffs, they’re both gross individuals. Albeit in different ways, but they’re still both gross af. 

LCTV

So what do you want him to do at this point kill himself?

Clearly it doesnt matter what the **** he says or does to try and change in the future you'll always leave negative comments on it.

hellobrooklyn
1 hour ago, LCTV said:

So what do you want him to do at this point kill himself?

Clearly it doesnt matter what the **** he says or does to try and change in the future you'll always leave negative comments on it.

yep, sure will. didn't matter much to him when he was making all those jokes. 

CherieMoon
On 6/27/2020 at 4:50 AM, Mariano said:

Shane is messy and has said/done some really f-ed up things.

But I find it so transparent how the energy to END him is so much stronger than the energy to end Jeffree...? :lmao:  The way people always pick and choose and stuff, I don't get it. 

Shane has said disgusting things in the past, but he was literally just a try-hard to be weird and funny and blah blah - not an excuse, but the point is that you all can use your own brains to decide if he is actually evil, or just super annoying/disgusting whatever. 

Jeffree on the other hand... why is he getting a pass :rip: 

I wanted Shane to get dragged for being a hypocrite and manipulating his fans/audience. Not for this OLD **** :rip: :rip:  Now he has the opportunity to completely ignore that issue and just focus on "apologizing" about his past videos. 

People are so stupid :laugh:

I agree with this, it annoys me that Jefree is still loved by so many people after being exposed many times. I don't believe Shane is evil, Jafar in the other hand...