Tiziano's Boy

Shane Dawson apologises for his past videos

rachidi

he´s  doing it in his weird soft spoken, whisper-like baby voice and man-child persona NO THANK YOU

Mariano
Posted (edited)

Shane is messy and has said/done some really f-ed up things.

But I find it so transparent how the energy to END him is so much stronger than the energy to end Jeffree...? :lmao:  The way people always pick and choose and stuff, I don't get it. 

Shane has said disgusting things in the past, but he was literally just a try-hard to be weird and funny and blah blah - not an excuse, but the point is that you all can use your own brains to decide if he is actually evil, or just super annoying/disgusting whatever. 

Jeffree on the other hand... why is he getting a pass :rip: 

I wanted Shane to get dragged for being a hypocrite and manipulating his fans/audience. Not for this OLD **** :rip: :rip:  Now he has the opportunity to completely ignore that issue and just focus on "apologizing" about his past videos. 

People are so stupid :laugh:

Edited by Mariano

Mariano
7 hours ago, feuxtography said:

That being said, I still dont care about these 10 year old apologies. The creators who all made their way to the top with offensive content didn't do it alone. It also took a whole generation that deemed that content "funny" at the time gassing them up.

Like, I dont get how people don't see that just 10 years ago someone like shane was able to get away with a character like Shanaynay, being his most viewed videos, releasing merch based off that character, and then expect the public to apply the same attitudes of today to 10 year old content. It's clear there was a PC shift, it makes no sense to apply it retroactively. 

I mean, twitter just tried cancelling Dominoes for a 15 year old ad with donald trump. :deadbanana2: I hate the guy, but like...how can we logically apply todays environment with the ones from a decade ago? He was a "lovable" reality show host back then to the public. :deadbanana2:

:clap3:  Amen.  Also most people "cancelling" him would NOT have cared back in the day, which is so hypocritical :lmao: 

B'Day

Why do Black people always gotta be the punching bag when somebody claims to have issues as a teenager. I’m tired. We all got issues, but you don’t see us coming for all minority demographics to ease the pain. Plus I haven’t even mentioned his other disturbing comments towards young children. The hell is up with him? Why does he still have this platform? He’s literally an animal. 

highwind44029

Likes - 352k

Dislikes - 49k

87% like ratio :deadbanana2:She's here to stay, girls.

Thickorita

Lock him up and throw away the key. Trash.

Ananas

I hate this hog. Fat, greasy, ugly hog.

Outlaws
13 hours ago, americanlife said:

literally who cares he already apologized a couple years ago. this is getting ridiculous. just forget about the past and move on.

I will not forget about all of this. 

Not sure about you.

Da Vinci
8 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

You dont even know him personally though :cm:

Nor do u :cm: 

His REAL personality is literally being exposed rn thru leaks (which he can't edit)

Da Vinci
5 hours ago, Mariano said:

Shane is messy and has said/done some really f-ed up things.

But I find it so transparent how the energy to END him is so much stronger than the energy to end Jeffree...? :lmao:  The way people always pick and choose and stuff, I don't get it. 

Shane has said disgusting things in the past, but he was literally just a try-hard to be weird and funny and blah blah - not an excuse, but the point is that you all can use your own brains to decide if he is actually evil, or just super annoying/disgusting whatever. 

Jeffree on the other hand... why is he getting a pass :rip: 

I wanted Shane to get dragged for being a hypocrite and manipulating his fans/audience. Not for this OLD **** :rip: :rip:  Now he has the opportunity to completely ignore that issue and just focus on "apologizing" about his past videos. 

People are so stupid :laugh:

Really? I see more hate for Jeffree, the only difference is Jeffree is being deadly silent

AccioMiley
9 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Nor do u :cm: 

His REAL personality is literally being exposed rn thru leaks (which he can't edit)

Never said i did. I said he's no worse than south park. Shane Dawson is a character. His real name is Shane Yaw. And what leaks?  Is there secret video of him being an asshole? Or are these leaks just his dark jokes? 

Da Vinci
2 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

Never said i did. I said he's no worse than south park. Shane Dawson is a character. His real name is Shane Yaw. And what leaks?  Is there secret video of him being an asshole? Or are these leaks just his dark jokes? 

U cant keep comparing him to ****ing South Park cause Shane Dawson Shane Yaw is STILL a real person

who can do REAL things to REAL ppl

Cartoons cant do that :ahh: 

Ive never watched a single South Park episode but I dont ever recall the show ever sexualizing CHILDREN??

Go to the latest Shane thread rn and if u can still defend THAT then....

Actually it's not even just leaks, his unfiltered twitter rant couple of days ago that he deleted like the wimp he is pretty much exposes how much of a hypcorite he is :cm: 

AccioMiley
7 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

U cant keep comparing him to ****ing South Park cause Shane Dawson Shane Yaw is STILL a real person

Ive never watched a single South Park episode but I dont ever recall the show ever sexualizing CHILDREN??

Actually it's not even just leaks, his unfiltered twitter rant couple of days ago that he deleted like the wimp he is pretty much exposes how much of a hypcorite he is :cm: 

Shane hasnt done anything to anyone :rip:

And south park jokes about pedophilia all the time. They show the boys naked and everything. Maybe you should do some research on south park before coming at me.  And who do you think created the show? Robots? No. "Real people who can do real things to real people"

Shane is no worse than any adult cartoon

Mariano
13 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

there's definitely hate for J too, but it's lowkey being overshadowed by the hate for Shane idk, it feels like some people are using dragging Shane to take away attention from Jeffree being an even bigger evil :skull: 

Scotty
6 hours ago, rachidi said:

he´s  doing it in his weird soft spoken, whisper-like baby voice and man-child persona NO THANK YOU

It's the same "serious" voice he uses when talking about conspiracies to make them more entertaining/believable. :rip:

mokitsu

Mess.

ordinarynam
Posted (edited)

I'm just done with him and  I used to love him. Sure he can grow up as a person and learn from doing blackface, or saying the n-word I'll give him a benefit of the doubt for that but the whole note apology and the way he's been manipulating his viewers and being friends with Jeffree and how he thinks that James deserves to be humbled and did nothing to stop that whole drama mess from happening, ever since the Jake Paul series I got annoyed with how he acts, and the whole Tanacon apologist was a mess too. 

Like you can be 30 and act like a 30 years old and make 30 years old action towards thing and not act like a goddamn 17 years old white girl screaming TEAAAAAAAAAAAA on Twitter all day. Funny how even Pewdiepie is even more likeable than him nowadays. And somehow Jenna was the one that left

Edited by ordinarynam

ordinarynam

And please about his conspiracy videos, some of them were okay but the way the whole internet was acting like he's the only conspiracy theorist on the internet annoys me too

Cheers

I think it's interesting how it started with Jeffree getting backlash but the narrative switched over completely to Shane

I believe Jeffree is throwing Shane under the bus to save his own ass TBH

Da Vinci
8 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

Shane hasnt done anything to anyone :rip:

And south park jokes about pedophilia all the time. They show the boys naked and everything. Maybe you should do some research on south park before coming at me.  And who do you think created the show? Robots? No. "Real people who can do real things to real people"

Shane is no worse than any adult cartoon

You just dont get it do you

South Park the CARTOON 

CANNOT interact with REAL LIFE PPL

SOUTH ****ing PARK CANNOT interact with underage fans online and jOkInGLy tell them twerk for him or whatever disgusting stuff Shane did in that video

Willow Smith seeing a REAL life person Shane Dawson jOkINGLy pretending to masturbate to her pic when she was ELEVEN years old

WILL NEVER be the same as a parody South Park episode

:deadbanana2:

And will u defend SHAME Dawson's blackface videos because South Park also did it??

8 hours ago, Mariano said:

there's definitely hate for J too, but it's lowkey being overshadowed by the hate for Shane idk, it feels like some people are using dragging Shane to take away attention from Jeffree being an even bigger evil :skull: 

Again, because Jeffree is silent so theres nothing to respond to :skull: 

while Shane has a fresh new apology video which has ppl talking and responding and commenting and venting out their frustrations etc

They're equally hated but somehow Jeffree will get away with it as usual :skull: 

nick4bty
21 hours ago, tellem said:

**** that fat OBESE and ugly piece of ****. A ****ing gross rat.

Basically this. I have no doubt in my mind he’s a sick individual 

Katamari
1 hour ago, ordinarynam said:

I'm just done with him and  I used to love him. Sure he can grow up as a person and learn from doing blackface, or saying the n-word I'll give him a benefit of the doubt for that but the whole note apology and the way he's been manipulating his viewers and being friends with Jeffree and how he thinks that James deserves to be humbled and did nothing to stop that whole drama mess from happening, ever since the Jake Paul series I got annoyed with how he acts, and the whole Tanacon apologist was a mess too. 

Like you can be 30 and act like a 30 years old and make 30 years old action towards thing and not act like a goddamn 17 years old white girl screaming TEAAAAAAAAAAAA on Twitter all day. Funny how even Pewdiepie is even more likeable than him nowadays. And somehow Jenna was the one that left

i remember when he use to call NigaHiga ***** higa when he use in his Shananay persona :thing:

Katamari

comparing shane to south park :rip:

shane stans on atrl? I am not surprised :rip:

ordinarynam
7 hours ago, Katamari said:

i remember when he use to call NigaHiga ***** higa when he use in his Shananay persona :thing:

maybe my english was bad, maybe i didn't remember, maybe that didn't register in my mind since i watched and loved all the shananay videos :thing:

éclat
On 6/27/2020 at 2:39 AM, Kylizzle said:

Jenna leaving YouTube over a misunderstanding about blackface vs. him still profiting off an actual blackface character in 2020 says it all

She dressed as an “Asian” and said ch*ng ch*ng :biblio: