Tiziano's Boy

Shane Dawson apologises for his past videos

tellem
2 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

YIKES :biblio:

Oh please :ahh: He doesn’t even take showers it’s not like he deserves respect 

Mikeymoonshine

It's kinda weird that this is only happening because of the drama about James Charles and the fact that Jenna was cancelled over a lot less. Like people are just feeling like they have to come for him because they came for Jenna's accidental blackface. 

Kylizzle

Jenna leaving YouTube over a misunderstanding about blackface vs. him still profiting off an actual blackface character in 2020 says it all

Mean Trees

Did Shane even bring up his involvement with Dramageddon? 

TaylorFantasy

That thumbnail :rip: 

He's so ugly

feuxtography

i literally can't at him for apologizing like, 10 times now, and still can't do it right. :skull:

like, he even clearly says he was inspired by jenna marbles, yet didn't do anything she did besides specify what he's done. when are people going to realize the best way to apologize is by NOT fluffing it with backstory, excuses, and sub-justifications despite them saying "I'm not justifying this! Just clarifying that I was in a deep dark place, I was hateful! I was horrible! I was being body shamed and took it out on the world!" 

That being said, I still dont care about these 10 year old apologies. The creators who all made their way to the top with offensive content didn't do it alone. It also took a whole generation that deemed that content "funny" at the time gassing them up.

Like, I dont get how people don't see that just 10 years ago someone like shane was able to get away with a character like Shanaynay, being his most viewed videos, releasing merch based off that character, and then expect the public to apply the same attitudes of today to 10 year old content. It's clear there was a PC shift, it makes no sense to apply it retroactively. 

I mean, twitter just tried cancelling Dominoes for a 15 year old ad with donald trump. :deadbanana2: I hate the guy, but like...how can we logically apply todays environment with the ones from a decade ago? He was a "lovable" reality show host back then to the public. :deadbanana2:

tellem

I just watched the video. What a ****ing loser. I hate this pathetic sack of fat ****. Btw it’s perfectly ok to fat shame him because of how disgusting he is. Couldn’t even address the fact he applauded Jeffree Star’s use of false allegations to take a competitor down to be “humbled “. That entire situation not only proves that Shane is a piece of fat garbage, but a completely unintelligent one, whos30 year old self is somehow completely blind to Jeffree’s own inflated ego. Jeffree also calls black women roaches and gorillas but Shane sees no problem with associating with him either. Both trash 

wesleywalrus

Honestly it's better than I expected but everything he's apologizing for are things Jeffree Star is still doing yet he's butt buddies with him so I'm not sure how to feel.

Arthritis
Posted (edited)

He's disgusting, inside and out.

He is only doing this because he saw the reception Jenna got from her video (which hers seemed genuine, and wasn't making excuses, just apologising and promising to do better) and is taking advantage.

Attention seeking, rape apologising, drama causing, child p*rn enjoying, bestiality performing, pathetic, insecure, piece of **** bully that needs to leave the public forum and be a recluse like he constantly claims he is.

Edited by Arthritis

Revolution

He couldn't even take a shower for an apology video? :biblio: 

Winnie.

He’s so disgusting, putrid and repugnant. I truly hope this time is the end and the Internet doesn’t let up in the cyber abuse. He deserves every last bit of it and I will relish his tears and agony 

Bussea

girl shut up. you still being friends with Jeffrey makes the apology useless. 

Da Vinci
2 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

Shane Dawson is literally no worse than south park. Y'all just hate him because he's not conventionally attractive. Admit it

hes literally way worse cause hes FAKE af hiding behind the "cUtE iNnOcEnT fAt mAn ChiLd uwu" facade when hes just as rotten and problematic as jeffree or trisha behind closed doors

such a narcissistic manipulative hypocrite :pukey: 

Lyrical.

Y'all are so mean :deadbanana2:

But I understand that he has a past of racism and that's gross. I don't even want to watch the video, I'll cringe too hard :skull:

Hollowgram

I’m not even going to watch this cancerous content. Isn’t this his 20th apology video?? I still cannot BELIEVE he still hasn’t been cancelled into oblivion, especially since cancel culture has been so prominent. :biblio:

Roman Holiday

“Taking accountability” :deadbanana2:

The lack of self awareness is astounding 

Elite Four Brad
1 hour ago, tellem said:

I just watched the video. What a ****ing loser. I hate this pathetic sack of fat ****. Btw it’s perfectly ok to fat shame him because of how disgusting he is. Couldn’t even address the fact he applauded Jeffree Star’s use of false allegations to take a competitor down to be “humbled “. That entire situation not only proves that Shane is a piece of fat garbage, but a completely unintelligent one, whos30 year old self is somehow completely blind to Jeffree’s own inflated ego. Jeffree also calls black women roaches and gorillas but Shane sees no problem with associating with him either. Both trash 

you made every point I would've said

tZoFTXR.gif

Roman Holiday
1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

Jenna leaving YouTube over a misunderstanding about blackface vs. him still profiting off an actual blackface character in 2020 says it all

Jenna left on her own accord though. No one was really pressing her like that. 

Da Vinci

also the way he just had to mention his palette restock in an apology video :deadbanana: and all his gen z stans will still fall for his manipulation

"oMg EmPaTh wE fOrGivE u KinG uwu"

One Rude Boy

He tried to pull a Jenna Marbles and failed epically. Her’s was sincere (and less serious) and his wasn’t /endthread

liberalmusiclover
2 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Surely you can do better than coming after someone's weight. Leave his weight alone. 

Surely he could’ve not been racist. But hey. 
I said what I said. 

AccioMiley
2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

hes literally way worse cause hes FAKE af hiding behind the "cUtE iNnOcEnT fAt mAn ChiLd uwu" facade when hes just as rotten and problematic as jeffree or trisha behind closed doors

such a narcissistic manipulative hypocrite :pukey: 

You dont even know him personally though :cm:

dangerousalex

he’s the type of person who is a LOSER at his core. His fans are all disgusting and psychotic as well. 

Wikipedia

Who you're friends with says a lot about you as a person. The fact that he's still friends with Jafar should raise red flags.

MONSTER NAVY

couldn't even watch the whole thing without almost vomiting. 

the fact that this man has made MILLIONS making fun of black people, asians etc is so ****ing disgusting. 

also him trying to turn this video into a motivational speech. like?? :rofl:

say sorry dip and then take a ****ing shower for god's sake. i don't get why he came out with a 'beauty' palette when he can't even take a shower or wear clothes that are not soaked in sweat and piss. like?