• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Da Vinci

• Mariano

• AccioMiley

• ordinarynam

You couldn't pay me to watch this. When is he going to just retire already? This current roundup of big youtubers (Jake/Logan Paul, Jeffree Star, Shane Dawson, etc.) are so bland and literally problematic. Smh.

americanlife

literally who cares he already apologized a couple years ago. this is getting ridiculous. just forget about the past and move on.

He fake apologizes every month for these videos :rip:And there’s no point since it’s not like his audience cares. Just trying to save face now that he wants to make it into Hollywood :rip:

He said "I googled naked babies and they were sexy."

He also said "the six year old girl had makeup on and her tongue out and she was sexy."

He also said "I don't know why you can't google naked babies and jerk off to them without getting arrested."

So, why does YouTube still allow him?

He’s been exposed MANY times about this. Nows the time he’s apologizing? All because him and Jeffree are becoming the most hated people on youtube. 

18 minutes ago, americanlife said:

literally who cares he already apologized a couple years ago. this is getting ridiculous. just forget about the past and move on.

So why didn’t he apologize when he first got exposed? It’s funny how he’s talking about it when Shane and Jeffree are rightfully getting hate

he is so tragic :rip: he's piggybacking off of what Jenna did. the difference though is that she was actually sincere

Marla Singer

Not him trying this after he saw all the respect Jenna got for her video. Anyone with sense (which excludes most of his regular audience) will see right through this. :toofunny3:

Shane Dawson is literally no worse than south park. Y'all just hate him because he's not conventionally attractive. Admit it

The only apology I will accept is him deleting his account forever and disappearing with his balding sugar baby into the hills of Calabasas Lite 

Selena’s Bad Liar

He literally made PDF file jokes not 3 years ago. He is disgusting trash who needs to shut up and get off YT

16 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

he is so tragic :rip: he's piggybacking off of what Jenna did. the difference though is that she was actually sincere

The difference between Jenna Marbles' video and Shane Dawson's video is that Jenna's was sincere? Not that he was apologizing for googling naked babies, calling a 6 year old sexy and saying people should be allowed to pleasure themselves to child ****?

Edited by citizen
12 minutes ago, citizen said:

The difference between Jenna Marbles' video and Shane Dawson's video is that Jenna's was sincere? Not that he was apologizing for googling naked babies, calling a 6 year old sexy and saying people should be allowed to pleasure themselves to child ****?

sorry I haven't watched the whole thing yet, only watched a few clips on twitter!! maybe I shouldn't have said something so early :sorry:

Edited by JoeAg
oops
TinashesLighter

i'm curious to see how his new audience feels, i haven't been into him since long before he came out as bisexual and became known for "conspiracy" videos. I know people were upset with how lazy he got with the beauty world series, i wonder if this video changes things for some of his fans

rihannabiggestfan
29 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

**** this fat bitch. 

Surely you can do better than coming after someone's weight. Leave his weight alone. 

rihannabiggestfan
Just now, tellem said:

**** that fat OBESE and ugly piece of ****. A ****ing gross rat.

YIKES :biblio: