DAP

Timothee and Eiza have sex in a pool

easy HME
7 hours ago, Treebeard said:

It's not common at all for a 30 year old woman to date a 24 year old man. At all. Women typically date same age or older. 

U need to grow up ngl. And I don't mean this as an insult.

chhalamars

he wants the p*ss*, she wants the clout. It's a win-win. The only losers here are his fans. 

Treebeard
10 hours ago, easy HME said:

U need to grow up ngl. And I don't mean this as an insult.

Can I help you? I’m stating a fact not giving a value judgment. 30 year old women typically don’t date 24 year old dudes.

easy HME
7 minutes ago, Treebeard said:

Can I help you? I’m stating a fact not giving a value judgment. 30 year old women typically don’t date 24 year old dudes.

Cool beans

samybertoni

damn mind your own business :psyduck: how does this concern you, so what if he's skinny as a needle (:-*) and so what if they're having sex in a pool, they're a young couple enjoying their time together, seriously I don't understand how some of you are MAD over this

Comedor

Good for them?

Anye

:clap3:

07tandu

Kinda a huge invasion of their privacy...

The photos are still a kii :rip:

sal
Posted (edited)

They were probably just hugging and kissing, no more. I don't get why people make up these crazy stories about pics that dont say that much at all

OH and i for one love the way his body looks. I love skinny tall guys

Edited by sal

Can't_M!ss_This

I just see some young actor keeping gay rumors at bay. No actor's career has ever been killed from having sex with a woman. Rob Lowe made a sex tape with underaged women and he's still got a career. Granted he did fall off for a min

Kevin2803
On 6/28/2020 at 7:39 PM, Treebeard said:

That's not true at all. Actually, almost every one of my female friends dates younger guys. My best friend is 31 and her boyfriend is 25, another friend is 24 and her boyfriend is 19 and the list goes on. And even my mother mostly dated younger guys.

KnightOfAllRealms

Not a good look, in the middle of a pandemic