BreatheGaga

The US: COVID-19 spiraling out of control

HANZ94
On 6/24/2020 at 3:36 PM, Blade Runner said:

Leaders of the WORLD!

These people are such a waste of time my god :skull:

the moment they start saying “God’s will, The Bible this the Bible that” I know they are a lost case :clown:

Itz_Dani!
24 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

This is still the first wave :rip:

Wait what :rip:

Cryptique
35 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

This is still the first wave :rip:

Yup, technically.. but for me personally it's 2nd wave cause the daily cases already declined last may and picked up back again this june

Oceania

Countries that seemed doomed just few months ago are now reopening, showing that lockdowns and masks work. 

It's like gun control and universal healthcare, we have evidence in so many nations around the World that it all works if properly impelmented, but these paranoid extremists who see conspiracies everywhere just don't want to see. Even with this pandemic, The US was fortunate enough be one of the last countries hit by the virus, having the possibility to study and anylize the response from places who had it first and, therefore, to prevent the pandemic...but no, "I was born free and my rights come from God". 

Religion and nationalism truly turn people into idiots.  Now I know why I'm theophobic. 

katykater
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Wait what :rip:

You can't have a second wave if the first wave hasn't been crushed.

Lc7LCgH.png

It's just the first wave that has left the big cities and going after the rural counties (with the highest percentages of Republican voters) in the swing states, South, Midwest,...

Edited by katykater

Ryann

America :bibliahh: 

HBK-79

This is like the bookends of Trump's first term. It began in 2017 with a Muslim travel ban and ends in 2020 with American citizens being banned from traveling to most parts of the world.:juanny:

C.Damen

I swear if Illinoisans mess this up.....

jordanjm

My work just started letting some people come back to work at a few of the offices in Texas and Arizona and now they’re making them stay home until September in Texas and November in Arizona :skull: I’m never going to see my coworkers again.