BreatheGaga

The US: COVID-19 spiraling out of control

Madame X
1 hour ago, brenda-walsh said:

most of this is south, because they for some reason or another don't believe in wearing masks, social distancing, or any other precautions

no its not.  sorry as frustrated i get by seeing ignorant people not wearing masks or other stupid things, whats happening is the states are allowing the economies to re-open and bosses and managers are putting profits over safety.

not only that but many poor people live in multi family or multi generation households and all have to work different jobs, some working multiple jobs to stay afloat.

thats whats happening.  tho im sure the anti mask crazies arent helping 

BGKC
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

Leaders of the WORLD!

I saw some Christian lady on FB trying to convince people that they’re “conditioning us for a Muslim takeover” where all women will have to cover their face. :deadbanana2:

Edited by BGKC

Madame X
1 hour ago, SupahBass05 said:

Will the new hotspot states make NY look any less of a disaster? Stay tuned! 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

probably not for the most part, tho theyll be bad.

hospitals are now more accustomed to dealing with covid cases, and there are a bunch of tips and tricks (like how postponing the use of ventilators can help lives) that hospitals now know when they didnt before when the virus was brand new.

but regardless, cases will be horrible.  and hospitals WILL be filled up.

mellenthin

It baffles me how ludicrously stupid so many people are :deadbanana2:

Smarticle

People quoting that one post from the first page and the user not responding :deadbanana2:

Trent W
40 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

It worked in Europe tho. It's just that Americans wouldn't respect it

But people have a higher level of education in Europe and the government takes care of people’s financial issue.

America is ignorant, human rights and freedom come before anything for most Anericans and well Trump.

Arthritis

I sincerely don't understand the whole topic of masks infringing someone's rights as a human. Can someone come up with a logical explanation as to why wearing a mask is bad?

FameFatale

It’s steadily going back up now in my state and the governor has given up. He stopped doing press conferences and talking about Covid. It’s just sad. 

Archetype
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, citizen said:

CNN propaganda.

Stop trusting CNN. The future of humanity depends on it.

First off, you know you are incorrect.  It's incredibly insidious to PURPOSELY attempt to mislead people into thinking COVID is a political issue, and beyond that, try to doubt the official numbers that are not owned by any news or media outlet.  It is this exact mentality that is leading millions of Americans into a false sense of security, which has resulted in a second wave that could have been avoided.  Also, you have a lot of nerve to enter MULTIPLE threads to post ridiculous statements and then run away and hide while everyone calls you out on your BS.  

Edited by Archetype

JBJT2786
13 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

People quoting that one post from the first page and the user not responding :deadbanana2:

@citizen is a conspiracy theory Trump supporter troll that runs away from any resistance. I dont understand why ya respond to her. I dont even remember the last time shes contributed to something music related :rip:

And yes I tagged her on purpose cuz I wanna see her try something ( she wont) and yes I'll accept that WP mods. This callout is worth it.

JBJT2786
8 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

It’s steadily going back up now in my state and the governor has given up. He stopped doing press conferences and talking about Covid. It’s just sad. 

What state is this? I know NY stopped this week but my state ( NJ) despite the state being in the sub 100s daily now and on phase 2 of reopeninh is still doing it.

tiejc

I think today we hit the highest amount of confirmed cases in a day ever. 

liberalmusiclover

Well when you have DUMBASS republicans that share a single brain cell and an idiot like Trump “leading” the nation, this is what you get. These dumbasses won’t care until it wipes them or someone they’re close to out.

Caesar

@citizen does this every thread f

Madame X
10 minutes ago, Caesar said:

@citizen does this every thread f

ive made it a pet project to try to switch her to the left thru her hatred of dems

not going very well unfortunately 

Vertigo Stick

Everyone quoting that same user :dies:

Americans did this to themselves 

FameFatale
1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

What state is this? I know NY stopped this week but my state ( NJ) despite the state being in the sub 100s daily now and on phase 2 of reopeninh is still doing it.

Mississippi. That tells you all you need to know. And nobody wears their masks here. :rip:

JBJT2786
27 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Mississippi. That tells you all you need to know. And nobody wears their masks here. :rip:

:rip:

Praying for you and your family sis.

Ichinaru19
1 hour ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Well when you have DUMBASS republicans that share a single brain cell and an idiot like Trump “leading” the nation, this is what you get. These dumbasses won’t care until it wipes them or someone they’re close to out.

Many of them won't even care if it takes someone out close to them...

FameFatale
7 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

:rip:

Praying for you and your family sis.

Thank you! I’m just thankful I have a really good work team and boss that still have us working from home. 

ZIVERT
3 hours ago, citizen said:

CNN propaganda.

Stop trusting CNN. The future of humanity depends on it.

You are honestly the worst member on this site, and every time I see your avatar I know I'm about to read something that is past delusional levels of stupid.

ZIVERT
2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

I think it's a troll because I see them do this on every politics related thread and not reply, but I'm so tired of having to see it. At least the other delusional crazies will engage in discourse, but this one just exists to fear monger and lie, yet hasn't been banned yet. :skull: 

TeeJay
2 hours ago, Trent W said:

But people have a higher level of education in Europe and the government takes care of people’s financial issue.

America is ignorant, human rights and freedom come before anything for most Anericans and well Trump.

i've said my entire life that american's are the dumbest people in the world and i am one lmao. We can die from not having healthcare, we can be shot in our 5th grade classrooms, we can suffer with a terrible virus that can be prevented by simple measures such as wearing a damn mask but FREEDOM........ only in 'murica i swear.......

I hate my country. 

Trent W
1 minute ago, TeeJay said:

i've said my entire life that american's are the dumbest people in the world and i am one lmao. We can die from not having healthcare, we can be shot in our 5th grade classrooms, we can suffer with a terrible virus that can be prevented by simple measures such as wearing a damn mask but FREEDOM........ only in 'murica i swear.......

I hate my country. 

America has the poorest education since the beginning of its history, it’s a way to control their population, a less informed society is easier to control. Similar to Latin America, only difference is The US is rich af.

Soup in Teapot

That’s the consequence of being stupid, selfish and ignorant.

US is ****ed. Pretend to be shocked.gif.