BreatheGaga

The US: COVID-19 spiraling out of control

19SLAYty9
29 minutes ago, citizen said:

CNN propaganda.

Stop trusting CNN. The future of humanity depends on it.

... The person who said this is a REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVE PRO - TRUMP FAR RIGHT governor :rip:.

Azealia Banks

Mess omg

If I'm Dancing

Maybe it's what we deserve....

CandleGuy
36 minutes ago, citizen said:

CNN propaganda.

Genuinely curious, what about this is propaganda? 

Are you able to back up your statement or do you just blindly label any news you don't want to hear as "propaganda"?

Blade Runner
17 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I’ve seen videos of the US and I’m genuinely shocked how everyone was basically going around as if nothing’s happening :deadbanana4:

Y’all have the most amount of deaths for a reason :dancehall3:

Right? They're on the beach, going to crowded parks, eating in public, partying in Miami, etc etc. Meanwhile I haven't left the house in 3 months. What the hell is wrong with the US? 

Funhouse

Looks like the clown came back to bite.

Katamari

Why are people so stupid :(

Both Sides Now
8 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Right? They're on the beach, going to crowded parks, eating in public, partying in Miami, etc etc. Meanwhile I haven't left the house in 3 months. What the hell is wrong with the US? 

Same here. I miss going to the club and restaurants but equally my country also had 5 cases today ... Thankfully we’re going to ban Americans from entering our country :mazen:

It’s honestly countries like the US who are going to keep this pandemic going far longer than it needs to. So wilfully (and proudly) ignorant to the science it’s scary. 

jgorny

I'm surprised California is struggling to control this. I hope they get it under control soon... 

Mother Earth
Posted (edited)

Americans, especially white Americans, have the American exceptionalism complex that you should be allowed to do anything you want, no matter the detriment to other people, because this is the "land of the free" or whatever. But that's really why you have people who refuse to use masks or stay inside, because freedom.

It also doesn't help that Trump started the notion of "fake news", where you can just disregard any information you don't like as fake. There are way too many Americans that either don't think this virus is real or don't understand the severity of it due to politics.

Edited by Mother Earth

JBJT2786
44 minutes ago, americanlife said:

The SOUTH is getting out of control, not the whole country. I’m sittin pretty in the northeast where my state is seeing under 100 new cases a day.

NY, NJ,And CT winning and laughing at these fools.

Janet
1 hour ago, citizen said:

CNN propaganda.

8k new cases just in California.. 

what news source are you listening to? :lmao:

JBJT2786
24 minutes ago, SupahBass05 said:

Will the new hotspot states make NY look any less of a disaster? Stay tuned! 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Cali having more total cases than NY now :deadbanana2:

Florida playing catchup :deadbanana2:

Blade Runner
10 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Same here. I miss going to the club and restaurants but equally my country also had 5 cases today ... Thankfully we’re going to ban Americans from entering our country :mazen:

It’s honestly countries like the US who are going to keep this pandemic going far longer than it needs to. So wilfully (and proudly) ignorant to the science it’s scary. 

This "AMERICA IS A FREEE COUNTRY. You're not going to tell what to DO!!!!" while waving the flag attitude really ****ed up their minds. 

Chemist

Houston is the new New York City unbelievable

Pavement Princess

In other words a California needs to go back on lockdown so they can stop forcing my  non essential ass to go into work and get treated like **** by my fat co workers.

BeenTheShit

We're currently experiencing an outbreak in Michigan because of a college bar near MSU campus.  Yesterday there was 18 cases, today it is now at 34 and counting.

There's tons of images/videos from last weekend showing no social distancing, long lines, and no masks at this bar.  Michigan is really about to spike again. :skull:

jgorny
8 minutes ago, Mother Earth said:

Americans, especially white Americans, have the American exceptionalism complex that you should be allowed to do anything you want, no matter the detriment to other people, because this is the "land of the free" or whatever. But that's really why you have people who refuse to use masks or stay inside, because freedom.

It also doesn't help that Trump started the notion of "fake news", where you can just disregard any information you don't like as fake. There are way too many Americans that either don't think this virus is real or don't understand the severity of it due to politics.

this is what makes me dislike my country sometimes... 

Mark Rih
44 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Sadly there’s nothing anyone can do just stay at home a much as possible and have extreme levels of hygiene.

I don’t think going into an extreme lockdown will solve anything tho. 

It is what it is.

It worked in Europe tho. It's just that Americans wouldn't respect it

lepetitmonstr
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, stoopidjenna said:

KYCTHii.png

Tragic.

This is..... EMBARRASSING :bibliahh:

Edited by lepetitmonstr

lepetitmonstr
8 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

It worked in Europe tho. It's just that Americans wouldn't respect it

:clap3:

That's why Europe doesn't want us USA rats there :deadbanana2:

Because THEY KNOW how disrespectful to simple rules we are.

Even the ****ing UK got it together after that herd immunity mess :bibliahh:

NOW

If people didn’t listen to the PPE and social distancing measures months ago, sadly this won’t make them change their tune now. If you see places not following the guidelines, you should probably avoid them. You can only look out for yourself and your loved ones now.

clee95

:clap3:Yes, we're winning!

One Rude Boy

The US stays #1 :clap3:

but seriously though, it’s **** like Trump’s rallies, which are happening in the Southwest states that are already getting hit hard right now