Are most straight men disgusting?

kishi
19 hours ago, Buddy said:

How does this concern you? :ahh: 

Because I like to look.

19 hours ago, T.C said:

As if Gays can’t be these things too? 

:deadbanana2:

Any gays who fall under those are trash too. 

T.C
4 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

You gays defensing str8s remind me of women defending men, there needs to be term for that for gays, a good one like the women came up with.

At any rate, yes, a lot of straight dudes trigger my disgust meter, I need parents to do better with their hetero sons.

Oh look, here comes another tumblr buzzword that will be labelled on decent humans. Bring it on :isudumblmao:

teresaguidice

in many ways it's the fault of our broken culture, even down to the p**n fetishing them, but i still find gay men OBSESSED with straight guys really pathetic 

Alejandro_

Some really are disgusting. But I also know far more who are masculine, funny, childish and surprisingly thoughtful and caring. Surround yourself with better straights!

Cobato

I never had an issue. Trash is everywhere.

BTS

All men are the same

Live To Tell
On 6/20/2020 at 11:51 AM, Doqueo said:

From sexual perspective yes, I don't find straightness appealing at all, no matter how hot you are. 

this!!!

Jaguarqueef

My girl friend’s boyfriend is one of the most nasty men I’ve met in my life.

He left a whole dump in the toilet, kinda smells, and barely does any kind of personal grooming whatsoever 💀

Definelty not something I’m looking for in a long term boyfriend.

When gay guys usually wanna ****  “straight” guys they almost always go for the flamboyant types, the straight version of the twink, or they have daddy issues and they go for a silver Fox

Caesar

Most gay men are disgusting too. So I guess men are disgusting in general

RunUpDoneUp
On 6/24/2020 at 8:13 PM, T.C said:

Oh look, here comes another tumblr buzzword that will be labelled on decent humans. Bring it on :isudumblmao:

Something tells me you'll survive. You people on the internet always complaining about tumblr are the main annoyances of the new century.

T.C
3 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Something tells me you'll survive. You people on the internet always complaining about tumblr are the main annoyances of the new century.

......Says the one that just suggested labelling Gay people who stick up for other human beings as something negative? Righto babes :laugh:

Bounce

men in general are TRASH

they're always super horny and that's all they think about which is why the majority of sexual predators are actually men 

0LX6ybH.gif

Zaney82

Of course not

As a gay man who is nearly 40 there are alot of amazing str8 men who are awesome to have as friends. 

When men get older they become wiser and that image is gone. Most of you are saying yes cause you are young and your bubble has not seen how older people are. Thats facts 

RunUpDoneUp
On 6/28/2020 at 12:34 AM, T.C said:

......Says the one that just suggested labelling Gay people who stick up for other human beings as something negative? Righto babes :laugh:

You're not sticking up for other human beings, you're talking sht about gays to placate your animal conservatism perchant. You literally neighed into the thread to white knight for your "tOtAlLy aweSOME str8 friends" and then slander gay men who weren't even the topic of discussion.

Actual goofism.

T.C
9 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

You're not sticking up for other human beings, you're talking sht about gays to placate your animal conservatism perchant. You literally neighed into the thread to white knight for your "tOtAlLy aweSOME str8 friends" and then slander gay men who weren't even the topic of discussion.

Actual goofism.

And you totally proved me right with your posts. Poor you :laugh:

Have fun putting stupid labels on people. What a fun life to live! 

RunUpDoneUp
On 7/2/2020 at 10:50 AM, T.C said:

And you totally proved me right with your posts. Poor you :laugh:

Have fun putting stupid labels on people. What a fun life to live! 

BREAKING: Gay Farmer builds man of straw.

"He's real I tell you!".mp4

More at 6.

You're the burning man saying I'm hot. No self awareness.

The straight men are still disgusting.

skyandground

Top 20% straight men > Top 20% gay men > Bottom 80% gay men > Bottom 80% straight men.

Gay men on average care more about their appearance and personal hygiene and stuff, so they usually present themselves better.

But gay men aren't touching the the most attractive portion of straight men... That's just my personal experience...

Phantom

MeN R tRaSh 

- predominantly white gay men on ATRL that will thirst over a tree if it had biceps or abs 

:toofunny2:

GlamSlam
On 6/20/2020 at 10:44 AM, Brishka said:

I never understood why some gays are so obsessed over straight men. 

I find the whole toxic masculinity, which the majority of straight men tend to display, very off-putting.  

I immediately lose interest in a guy if he's straight or even bi even though I'm masculine myself and I prefer masculine guys.  

Hmm,  I kinda of agree to an extent but I wouldn't say a majority of them. However the one's in my family (not all) are rude, loud, homophobic and think being intested in and constantly talking about football makes you "a man" somehow. lol. It's pathetic and really makes you yawn when they start. lol

Bittersweet.

yes

they mostly disgust me

Ryuuchan_X

Yes. 

xB0OP1y.gif