Brishka

Are most straight men disgusting?

Breathe On Moi

I’ve met more awful gays then I have straight men tbh. Gays can be aggressive and even more toxic than straights :rip: 

but I agree that straight guys just don’t give a **** about anything lol I’ve made the mistake of falling for a few like a dumby, the fact that straight guys will cheat on their gf/wives like it’s just another day too is just :mazen: 

Stankonia
3 hours ago, Brishka said:

I love masculinity from a purely physical perspective, but not toxic masculinity. 

All this aggressiveness, competitiveness and other primal factors that straight men tend to display because of the patriarchal and hetero-normative worldview are a huge turn-off. 

But aren'y you a conservative as well as a Trump supporter?

dc5ZvYU.gif

tiejc

They all are. Yes. 

Comedor
3 hours ago, Kavish said:

Men are disgusting, whatever the sexual orientation.

Cersei Lannister

:clap3:

Brishka
21 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

But aren'y you a conservative as well as a Trump supporter?

dc5ZvYU.gif

I'm a libertarian. I don't support conservatives on most social issues, but I do support Trump. Trump is not a conservative himself.  

Brishka
37 minutes ago, Trent W said:

In the last few years I’ve seen a higher percentage of toxic gay men than toxic straight men.

Straight men are becoming more educated and Gay men more toxic.

Not true at all (at least in Russia where I currently live).  

The amount of homophobic trash I've dealt over the last few years is astounding, and I'm masculine. In patriarchal societies like Russia, most straight men are ignorant pigs. 

Maybe straight men in western countries are getting more civilized (although I recently talked to a white British man who claimed that he wanted to hang gay people like Saudis:rip:).  

I don't really see how gay men can be 'toxic.' Sure, there is some infighting within the gay community, but it doesn't even come close to ignorant straight men. 

Revolution

Most humans are disgusting.

Cersei Lannister

Insanity

Stop stereotyping people :toofunny3:

carpetbeetle

Biphobic much? 

Tombo

No they're not disgusting wtf

onapearl

Yes, lol. The worst part is they're usually proud of it.

Trent W
1 hour ago, Brishka said:

Not true at all (at least in Russia where I currently live).  

The amount of homophobic trash I've dealt over the last few years is astounding, and I'm masculine. In patriarchal societies like Russia, most straight men are ignorant pigs. 

Maybe straight men in western countries are getting more civilized (although I recently talked to a white British man who claimed that he wanted to hang gay people like Saudis:rip:).  

I don't really see how gay men can be 'toxic.' Sure, there is some infighting within the gay community, but it doesn't even come close to ignorant straight men. 

Oh yeah well Russia is like 100 years behind in terms of progress, in the western world like you said straight are becoming more decent and gays are becoming more toxic, whenever you have a chance to visit LA and areas like Weho you will get what I mean. 

IWantASoda35

All men are disgusting. But I still prefer st8 > gay friends :angel:

but honestly women are top tier 

Katamari

men are in general

C6TeBy5.gif

Katamari
2 hours ago, Insanity said:

Stop stereotyping people :toofunny3:

wait you snapped!

Cersei Lannister

VOSS
Posted (edited)

this woke obsession with putting everyone in these little boxes and making broad sweeping statements based on "identities" is sooo dumb and incredibly counterproductive. y'all need to ditch the tribalism mindset.

Edited by VOSS

Brishka
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, VOSS said:

this woke obsession with putting everyone in these little boxes and making broad sweeping statements based on "identities" is sooo dumb and incredibly counterproductive. y'all need to ditch the tribalism mindset.

I'm only met very few straight men who are not homophobic pieces of trash, but I specifically wrote 'most.' Actually, my former co-worker who's in his late 30s co-worker is an ally and he's a very nice and intelligent person in general, but these are incredibly rare. Most straight men are insufferable pigs. 

Cersei Lannister

Edited by Brishka

Roman Holiday

There are awful men, gay or straight 

There are great men, gay and straight 

Yall need to meet more people

Roman Holiday
5 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

It's a shame they have the fattest asses and it's wasted. Truly annoying.

You best believe there are plenty of women who love a man with a juicy ass to dive into. I don’t think that’s as taboo like it used to be among straight people

VOSS
46 minutes ago, Brishka said:

I'm only met very few straight men who are not homophobic pieces of trash, but I specifically wrote 'most.' Actually, my former co-worker who's in his late 30s co-worker is an ally and he's a very nice and intelligent person in general, but these are incredibly rare. Most straight men are insufferable pigs. 

Cersei Lannister

do you perhaps live in alabama or saudi arabia

Brishka
5 minutes ago, VOSS said:

do you perhaps live in alabama or saudi arabia

Worse. Russia

VOSS
3 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Worse. Russia

well there u go lol

highwind44029

Threads like this just show that gays are just as bad. Maybe homophobic straights were on to something and the hate is deserved.

Treebeard
Posted (edited)

The one thing about straight guys is that so many don't wash their ass :rip:

Edited by Treebeard

Winnie.

Yes, and most men in general I believe. They are very sexually deviant and predatory. A lot of the stuff that has been normalized by straight and gay men alike makes me cringe so ****ing hard.