• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• Arctikh

• DearSociety13

• Slate

6 hours ago, Bxtch said:

She's announcing the release date this Friday :giraffe:  so most likely coming next week or the following 

Let's hope this time we will finally have a release date for the album when she'll drop baby

7 hours ago, Bxtch said:

She's announcing the release date this Friday :giraffe:  so most likely coming next week or the following 

Ok I need this bop in my life but I’d be very disappointed if we don’t get a date for the album this week.

Taylena_gomez
15 minutes ago, mistertsa said:

Ok I need this bop in my life but I’d be very disappointed if we don’t get a date for the album this week.

ask her if she go live 🤍

10 hours ago, Bxtch said:

are we really gonna believe ANYTHING that comes out of her mouth? she said blue was gonna be out a year ago i cant i cant. i cant take her seriously anymore :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, TMZ said:

are we really gonna believe ANYTHING that comes out of her mouth? she said blue was gonna be out a year ago i cant i cant. i cant take her seriously anymore :bibliahh:

whenever i listen to the blue snippet i scream because she says ''blue will be out within the next two weeks, sorry it's taking so long'' :bibliahh: and that was like june last year

FAz0h8d.gif

5 minutes ago, TMZ said:

2 minutes ago, Slate said:

whenever i listen to the blue snippet i scream because she says ''blue will be out within the next two weeks, sorry it's taking so long'' :bibliahh: and that was like june last year

FAz0h8d.gif

Nnnn y'all can blame Epic for that 

FAz0h8d.gif

We would've gotten the album already if she was still independent, but oh well... luckily she's been pretty consistent since the release of GIGB so I'm hopeful now 

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, Slate said:

I still want to know what visual she shot for Blue!! That’s why it got delayed first time :rip:

I can’t even think about the fact it’s been a whole year & 2 months since Blue was meant to come out & we still don’t have it :dancehall2:

2 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

I still want to know what visual she shot for Blue!! That’s why it got delayed first time :rip:

I can’t even think about the fact it’s been a whole year & 2 months since Blue was meant to come out & we still don’t have it :dancehall2:

Yeah we've been so patient with her, can't even imagine how we'll feel when everything will be out :duca:

i really hope she announces the release date with the pre-order for baby, because if she just gave a release date i would not trust her:rip:

she literally in the middle of recording MB2 and we don't even have life support? like what:dancehall2:

Edited by dreamofyou
17 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

This is the day ladies, let's pray she'll say Baby is out next week :worship:

i just want a life support release date :jonny2:

15 minutes ago, mistertsa said:

Is she gonna announce it on Twitter or go live on instagram? 

Probably Twitter and IG! praying for a teaser like this one :duca: 

1 hour ago, dreamofyou said:

manifesting a life support release date/pre-order date coming with this:celestial3:

Video teaser + LF release date and pre order

EeBWKTnU0AAm541?format=jpg&name=small

not the single coming out in 2 weeks AND we still don't have an album announcement, im not gonna complain, im grateful we have this but like Madison...come on...