Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• Arctikh

• DearSociety13

• Slate

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, Taylena_gomez said:

I think she won't  😭😭😭

Yep I just watched her NME interview... no way it’s being announced, they literally have no plan :rip:

11 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Today :duca: 

EgV4Fy8XkAQuWnI?format=jpg&name=large

I can’t believe Epic is finally taking some action :wap: let’s hope that she gives us the release date tonight 

I had no idea who she was until tonight. :toofunny3:But before ya'll kill me, I'm 32.

But whew, a slay! I love her! She's gorge! The song gives me Dua Lipa vibes, and her voice is kind of like Ariana's in a way. The song deserves radio play and recognition!

I read she was getting backlash not long ago for various things. Twitter makes it so hard for us to stan new people cause ya'll drag them to filth.

Is she harmless or is she harmful?

2 hours ago, AvatarOfficial said:

What a messy performance! :deadbanana2:

He even had the audacity to bring up her album and she said the same bs. :clown:

I liked it! it was cute imo and pretty good for the first performance :jamming: I'm sure she'll get better with time 

The album tho :clown: I'm gonna need them to drop a date like ASAP, everything is ready so why wait even more? some people might start losing interest. I know it's her debut album and we're in the middle of a pandemic, but everyone else is releasing 

1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

I had no idea who she was until tonight. :toofunny3:But before ya'll kill me, I'm 32.

But whew, a slay! I love her! She's gorge! The song gives me Dua Lipa vibes, and her voice is kind of like Ariana's in a way. The song deserves radio play and recognition!

I read she was getting backlash not long ago for various things. Twitter makes it so hard for us to stan new people cause ya'll drag them to filth.

Is she harmless or is she harmful?

Yeah, twitter is obsessed with trying to cancel her :rip: she's actually a total sweetheart and harmless tho! you should check out her debut EP 

https://open.spotify.com/album/5boeEaUtj7gHXFxKtFFlzL

6 hours ago, AvatarOfficial said:

What a messy performance! :deadbanana2:

He even had the audacity to bring up her album and she said the same bs. :clown:

Honestly, I thought it was really good considering that this is her second performance on TV, that we’re still in the middle of pandemic times and that she’s signed to Epic, was it perfect? No, but it was a very good start, the visual was cute, her voice was on point, I’m ok with it, but I’m really pissed off about no release date too

Edited by thedamnking

I like the performance! I think it was cute. She should still work on her dancing a little bit and I wish she had more actual choreography but I liked it anyways, the visuals were really cute with all the pastel colors etc and Madison looked gorgeous. 

Maybe there is something I can take for this
How  much longer I gotta wait for this?
I can see my body on your lips
On your lips, yeah

Slate

6 minutes ago, Slate said:

Maybe there is something I can take for this
How  much longer I gotta wait for this?
I can see my body on your lips
On your lips, yeah

Slate

Ugh she looked so good :smitten: I'm living for the pastel tones 

DearSociety13
22 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

So she's presenting at the VMAs :clown: (tweet is already deleted because everyone dragged them) 

Better than nothing I guess :skull: 

they really couldn’t pull a few strings & book her an opening performance.