• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• Arctikh

• DearSociety13

• Slate

Not sure about this yet, maybe it will take several listens for it to grow but she sounds like she has a lisp in some parts.

Good in Goodbye is still my favorite from her.

6 hours ago, TMZ said:

ITS SO GOOD sounds like ariana song :jonny6: the HARPS the instrumentals UGH

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

When she said ‘yuh’ I was like wtf Ariana?

this is no surprise at all, Madison has always been hugely inspired by Ariana, even admitting that herself. And I mean this in the least shady way possible, I am a Madison fan! 

But anyway, can't wait to hear it tonight :duca:

15 minutes ago, DancingShoes said:

Still no pre-order I see :shakeno: maybe with the next song lol

cant wait to hear this bop

Maybe when she'll drop the MV

Even tho it’s my least favorite so far, it’s great, and clearly the most commercial since Hurts Like Hell, I really hope this one does something (and that Epic staff come to their senses and take action) so she can finally release the whole thing

Wait, this is by far the best song from her since Home With You.

A 100% BOP! She better serve THOT in the MV and she can smash in Cardi's America!

23 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

just a reminder this is what Selfish (and the album) was sacrificed for so this better smash :celestial5:

This is predictably terrific but I actually don’t see it smashing. I’d love to be proven wrong but Selfish has more commercial appeal (especially for streaming AND radio) than basically anything since she went indie and started putting out music (Dead, Say It To My Face.)

This is a really good song. Probably my favorite from the Life Support (if that's even a thing anymore) releases. But like others said, was this worth Selfish and the album being dropped/pushed back once again? I feel like her team's hit chasing is a little out of touch. I just don't see Madison ever being this huge hit maker they want her to be. She does well enough on streaming and has a big enough following and social media support to have a very nice medium sized career like she has thus far. Just give us the damn album!

But again, I really love Baby and can't wait for the video! Baby > Selfish > Good in Goodbye > Stained Glass