...Baby One More Time hits 300 million on Spotify

Alexz

• #FreeBritney Activist

The power after 22 years is undeniable, truly the greatest debut single of all time

Brinny Baby
23 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Coming for Crazy In Love :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Mr. Venti said:

Only 180mil to go:clap3:

They're not even from they same decade lol. You can compare Baby One More Time to Bills, Bills, Bills or Crazy In Love to Toxic.

2 hours ago, Brinny Baby said:

They're not even from they same decade lol. You can compare Baby One More Time to Bills, Bills, Bills or Crazy In Love to Toxic.

On what basis are they even bringing up Crazy in Love? Beyoncé had like 4 singles as a solo artist before it came out. It's not her debut single. :lmao:

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, Brinny Baby said:

or why compare an artist capable of having the biggest debut single of all time (BOMT) to a single that has been pushed as if it were the biggest debut single of all time (CIL) much less different decades.

Kudos to Baby one more time.

RCA get the SPS updates soon

tumblr_m254a9DSqy1r0gwr9o3_250.gif

Edited by slw84
  • #FreeBritney Activist
18 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

On what basis are they even bringing up Crazy in Love? Beyoncé had like 4 singles as a solo artist before it came out. It's not her debut single. :lmao:

It's posters who doesn't want to give Britney her props and wishes beyonce had the diamond albums and organically iconic classic songs.

Also, they don't like that CIL is trailing BOMT in youtube and is more recognizable to the masses WW.

it's petty but they still push it

tumblr_mmt8u44bx21r1ult6o1_400.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

I think this was AP

Anyway let me leave this here:

Legend Tingz :flame: 

Legend Tingz Again :gaycat1:

Well well well, Britney is always sitting next to a legend in the achievements table.

:alexz2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

Wow the third solo female song from the 90’s, that’s crazy. It’s coming for IWALY 

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I think this was AP

Anyway let me leave this here:

Also Oops is coming soon.