Chemist

Seattle Autonomous Zone. More cities join

Chemist

I want to go :duca:

Chemist

More pics:

that G.U.Y.

Yes peace enforced with guards armed with assault weapons. But atrl said nobody needs an AR 15 :clown:

EaPzOmhUEAAg_g1.png

Kylizzle

The people going to this and acting like it's Coachella or a block party need to be locked up. Protestors with tangible, organized goals can stay 

ProudLBS

sounds fun

OT:

stophittingmedad

this so cool. proud of them. let them show up that a world without police is better!

beyonceknowles

as a marxist leninist i critically support opposition like this towards u.s. imperialism and i hope they dont get hurt cause it really seems like this will be short lived. 

they made a list of demands and whilst they are all reasonable im not sure if they have the leverage to pull it off as being situated in the imperial core leaves you stranded. internal colonies in the imperial core need help from the global south if they want to achieve liberation...

Cute

reverse kurdistan realness 

Jan

Is this supposed to be a reference to Free Derry? I’d understand if this was a respond to local police brutality like it was in Derry (as in, if it would happen in Minnesota after the Floyd murder). But this is just a situation of a mob intimidating state forces into fleeing for no valid reason „bc PoLiCe aRe EviL”. Don’t like this mindset.

shookspeare

good, chase the hot cops into my neighborhood :jonny5:

VOSS

My apartment last year was in this lol

Relampago.

Cute but will it last? Not doubting them, in fact; it’s awesome. I just don’t really get it. Are they just going to keep it like that forever or are the police going to come back and fight, and if they do, how will they defend themselves? Do they have guns?

Chemist
On 6/13/2020 at 2:05 AM, that G.U.Y. said:

Yes peace enforced with guards armed with assault weapons. But atrl said nobody needs an AR 15 :clown:

EaPzOmhUEAAg_g1.png

:clown:

Chemist

SupahBass05
Posted (edited)

welp

Edited by SupahBass05