Sign in to follow this  
Ichinaru19

Sara Bareilles - "Little Voice"

Ichinaru19

"I wrote LITTLE VOICE when I was 24 years old and it has been sitting as a “demo” ever since. I’m so proud to see it as the theme to a new show about finding your voice! Made with love " - Sara Bareilles

Brijt85

So gorgeous. One of my favorite voices of all time.

duybeeGAshantiGA

Interesting how her debut was called Little Voice without a song called LV in it. And now she finally releases it.

plumbartist

Lovely song, hope she sneaks her way for Best Pop Solo Performance with this.

pavi

Beautiful song, love it more than anything on her last record:mandown:

Ichinaru19
8 hours ago, pavi said:

Beautiful song, love it more than anything on her last record:mandown:

What her last record was awesome :biblio: 

pavi
3 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

What her last record was awesome :biblio: 

I can totally see it from an objective kind of view, but it just wasn't my style. I don't mind tho, she has a wonderful discography

ultraviolence.xx

ugh just gorgeous 

Ichinaru19

OMG, if the song they played near the end of the video is what Sara Bareilles will also release :jonny: I NEED IT.

HeddaO
On 6/24/2020 at 7:22 PM, Ichinaru19 said:

OMG, if the song they played near the end of the video is what Sara Bareilles will also release :jonny: I NEED IT.

Is this song out? I've been searching for it for weeks now. Shazam says it's "More Love" by the main actress Brittany O'Grady, but it's nowhere to be found. :jonny5:

Ichinaru19
58 minutes ago, HeddaO said:

Is this song out? I've been searching for it for weeks now. Shazam says it's "More Love" by the main actress Brittany O'Grady, but it's nowhere to be found. :jonny5:

Well the show should be release episodes over time but idk what will happen with songs being released. I hope Sara releases her own versions at some point :jonny5:

Ichinaru19
1 hour ago, HeddaO said:

So I took another look, and they actually released five songs from episode 1-3 but they are sung by the cast. Hopefully Sara releases her own version at some point :jonny5:

Ichinaru19
1 hour ago, HeddaO said:

Sara says there are definite plans to release an album -- or two -- featuring all the songs from the show.

“I mean, this show is just packed with music,” Sara says. “So we, of course, wanted to make a really beautiful companion piece and so there will be a cast album. And then hopefully we'll be able to get a concept record not so dissimilar to what we did with Waitress, where I'll be singing the songs at some point, too.” 

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/sara-bareilles-little-voice-interview-apple-tv-1234703930/

One day :deadbanana:

Ichinaru19
On 7/15/2020 at 7:33 PM, HeddaO said:

:jonny2:

thank you for investigating legend :heart2:

This will have to do until Sara Bareille's version comes out :jonny5:

HeddaO
On 7/31/2020 at 6:45 PM, Ichinaru19 said:

This will have to do until Sara Bareille's version comes out :jonny5:

it's cute but Sara will bring a whole new dimension to it:jonny5:

Edited by HeddaO

Sign in to follow this