Marvel Mafia | the end!

miguel

1 minute ago, Witch Privilege said:

A confirmed townie who's now useless and going to kill off another townie. You think the mafia is going to kill him right away? They're going to let him live until they figure out 2 more roles, which they could do by night 2.

a 100% townie vs. a 50% (or even 33%) townie? make it make sense. i'm sorry you are put in this place but i'd rather have someone who is sure to be town than take chances.

also the chances of the mafia figuring out 2 more roles by night 2 is not that high. unless some of the other heauxes messes up.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

a 100% townie vs. a 50% (or even 33%) townie? make it make sense. i'm sorry you are put in this place but i'd rather have someone who is sure to be town than take chances.

also the chances of the mafia figuring out 2 more roles by night 2 is not that high. unless some of the other heauxes messes up.

Weren't you literally on a mafia that got the triple kill like 3 times in one game? I now understand your vote. :nicole2:

3 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Weren't you literally on a mafia that got the triple kill like 3 times in one game? I now understand your vote. :nicole2:

lol no. I got killed on a triple vote though. :spin:

EDIT: triple kill. i got killed on a triple kill.

11 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

EDIT: triple kill. i got killed on a triple kill.

Oh. Oops. :skull:

But that just shows that it's a very real threat against us. We don't know what could happen tomorrow, but we do know one role is already revealed, and it's better to get rid of the revealed role, then to get a triple kill, AND lose another townie now. That's 4 townies compared to 1 revealed townie.

well if @Hug wants to admit that he's not going to contribute much (considering he mainly signed up to help numbers), then I'll consider changing my vote

but if he's going to contribute then I'll keep him, the triple kill is NOT a risk at this stage

8 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Oh. Oops. :skull:

But that just shows that it's a very real threat against us. We don't know what could happen tomorrow, but we do know one role is already revealed, and it's better to get rid of the revealed role, then to get a triple kill, AND lose another townie now. That's 4 townies compared to 1 revealed townie.

how on earth would they get a triple kill at this stage :rip: the chances are like 0.1% that they'd guess two members correctly with no clues (+ hug which they know)

3 minutes ago, Fruity said:

how on earth would they get a triple kill at this stage :rip: the chances are like 0.1% that they'd guess two members correctly with no clues (+ hug which they know)

Well obviously not right now, but they will keep Hug around until they are able to, which could be night 2. We don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.

Just a little notice that there are 9 hours left of day 1, in case any of you want to make any last minute changes!

emote.png

@LGBTQQ2IAAA+ @Not Like The Movies both of you have yet to vote, please do so before the time is over or you will be warned and/or replaced!

Here's how the vote tally currently looks:

Vote tally:

Hug (12) - Witch Privilege, luckystrike, Element, Overprotected, Rotunda, Prismee, Dylan', Speezy, Chiidish, Sexbot., Gay Rat Divorce, minho

Witch Privilege (11) - Hug, Hikari, TeenageDreaming, DougAF, Rence, Daylight, Fruity, touya kinomoto, Sanguine, Taylucifer, Guero

And here's the Countdown

7lHcYYL.png

oh oop mess I forgot about this, thanks for the reminder,  lemme vote randomly :rip:

Lynch Hug

• ATRL Moderator

Diarrhoea with the tiebreaking vote :duca:

Vote tally:

Hug (12) - Witch Privilege, luckystrike, Element, Overprotected, Prismee, Dylan', Speezy, Chiidish, Sexbot., Gay Rat Divorce, minho, Not Like The Movies

Witch Privilege (12) - Hug, Hikari, TeenageDreaming, DougAF, Rence, Daylight, Fruity, touya kinomoto, Sanguine, Taylucifer, Guero, Rotunda

oop

emote.png

12 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

Please reconsider voting for someone who is a townie, and is invested in this game, which Hug obviously is not based on his posts above.

I would just like to note that the bandwagon vote for me is VERY sketchy. Mafia has one of the roles now, so they want to keep Hug, who isn't invested in the game and used his power, so he won't be a threat to them. I am an obvious threat to them.

I understand where you’re coming from and your plea totally makes sense, however it only does on the assumption that you’re actually a townie, which I have no evidence for (not that I have any of the contrary either), and I would rather not risk it at the moment. The threat of a triple kill isn’t really realistic at this point in the game. Although if Hug admits that he’s not really interested in contributing to the game and help town win, I can reconsider the lynch vote.

ok, day 1 is over, no more voting, results in a bit

Hulk smash Loki (The Avengers) #ReactionGifs

Day 1 had started confusing and chaotic, neither the heroes or the villains had any clue on what to do, or who to go after. Except for Hulk of course, who quickly picked up an enemy, Witch Privilege, and slammed him continuously against the ground, killing him without much hesitation.

@Witch Privilege has been lynched, his role was...

Spoiler

STU6wWM.png

@LGBTQQ2IAAA+ has been warned for missing a vote. Failure to do so a second time will result in DQ.

Vote Tally for Day 1:

Spoiler

Vote tally:

Witch Privilege (12*) - Hug, Hikari, TeenageDreaming, DougAF, Rence, Daylight, Fruity, touya kinomoto, Sanguine, Taylucifer, Guero, Rotunda

Hug (12) - Witch Privilege, luckystrike, Element, Overprotected, Prismee, Dylan', Speezy, Chiidish, Sexbot., Gay Rat Divorce, minho, Not Like The Movies

Kek a witch indeed :heart:

Glad we played it safe, it paid off :clap3:

Anyways, I will admit that I wanted to be messy. I don't think i'll survive much longer, HOWEVER, I'll try to contribute as much as I can seeing as me being confirmed town is quite helpful in terms of being able to openly discuss things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.