Marvel Mafia | the end!

miguel

if y’all lynch me or sexbot you’re just hoping you’re right like you guys were with fat element (and we’re wrong hehe) 

lynch Minho and you know pretty damning information regardless of the result 

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

luckystrike, Overprotected, Prismee, Dylan', Speezy, Sexbot., minho, Not Like The Movies

Ok I have a new theory :foxaylove3:

There are 8 players left (in red above) who lynched Hug on day 1 (with 3 mafia left in the game). Also there is Rotunda who unlynched Hug last minute, which as I said could definitely be a decoy because mafia gave up on saving Witch.

Let me just say that as well as a minho bandwagon on day 2 (from Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan) there was also an Element bandwagon (from minho, Overprotected, Speezy and Gay Rat) at the top of page 14. The Element bandwagon is almost just as suspicious (if not more) to me than the minho bandwagon at this point, because we now know that Element was a townie, whereas we don’t know minho is. To be honest I think the 3 remaining mafia might be in one of those 2 groups.

I actually think the best play right now is for town to lynch minho rather than sexbot or Dylan... because it gives us more information. See below.

• If we lynch minho and he's mafia, then Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan are pretty much in the clear, and Overprotected + Speezy are most likely the remaining 2 mafia (OR MAYBE not like the movies who chimed in a bit later lynching Element)
  • If we lynch minho and he's town, then Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan could well be the remaining 3 mafia

I’m leaning towards the former being true. Minho is particularly suspicious to me right now because he keeps trying to suggest we should still consider lynching players who lynched Witch on day 1, which does not make sense to me at all. Also if minho is mafia, then before the Element bandwagon, minho was already on 6 votes (a terrible position for mafia to be in) leaving the remaining mafia no choice but to bandwagon Element in quick succession to make him a contender for the lynch (they weren’t going to bandwagon Gay Rat obviously). The only action which works against this theory is Gay Rat following Hug to lynch minho at the very beginning of day 2, but this could easily be a decoy vote since it was fairly meaningless/so early in the day... Plus we saw Gay Rat unlynch minho and lynch Element on page 14 after the bandwagon started.

As a separate note, luckystrike is the least suspicious of the 8 who voted for Hug, mainly because of his post yesterday and also because he was jailed so we didn’t really see much from him, but at least he backed up the logic of Daylight and Doug.

This actually makes a lot of sense and I'd be down to take on this theory :giraffe: 

Bye Element was sus to me that day given the receipts Fruity posted and the fact that he had played one mafia game before 

Daylight

The way some people are just going under the radar

Daylight

I do agree that lynching minho right now would be our best chance at getting more info

@Prismee

Either Sexbot , Dylan or Minho even though I split votes to lure bandwagoners out.

Dylan is now being sorta active as mafia members dwindle . Minho is jailed, Sexbot sent went from sortie active to Mia 

NLTM is really lowkey.

Fruity has tea on something.

Dylan and OP are seeming to take the attention off Sexbot to vote for Minho

Hug did vote for minho and Minho is jailed and center of attention

3 hours ago, Dylan' said:

if y’all lynch me or sexbot you’re just hoping you’re right like you guys were with fat element (and we’re wrong hehe) 

lynch Minho and you know pretty damning information regardless of the result 

Why are you speaking for yourself and Sexbot? Are the two of you in a faction together aka the villains? :celestial5:

Imma see something 

Lynch Dylan’

4 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Imma see something 

Lynch Dylan’

Loll. Why?

9 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Loll. Why?

Im most likely changing my vote but you’ll see .

Im looking at like 3-4 potential lynch candidates 

I know who got investigated last night lets just say that ?

5 hours ago, Prismee said:

@Fruity the minho bandwagon is suspicious but ngl you were partly to blame when you switched from Element to minho. i mean after all you're the one who told Sexbot. to vote for minho, and Rotunda is saying he followed your lead... so now i'm having second thoughts.

in that case, it's definitely possible that minho is Mafia and Gay Rat Divorce used Element as a deflection, given that he ultimately switched from minho to Element once the Element bandwagon kicked in full force. Also worth noting that minho himself was the one who started it.

so yes i do (kinda) agree on your theory in page 19, but i'm not fully sold yet.

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

Well yeh agreed, now that I kind of trust Rotunda again, my point is that I think the Element bandwagon is more suspicious than the minho bandwagon.

You are right I was partly responsible for minho votes, since my third vote for minho restarted the bandwagon on him (Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan followed).

I voted for Element based on evidence Fruity had provided and the likelihood that I was being used at that time as a diversion away from Element. Obviously we know know Element was confirmed town, but at that time there was a sudden bandwagon against me with people providing little to no rationale that made it clear Sexbot/Gay Rat Divorce/Dylan/Rotunda were up to something coordinated.

Obviously we can see GRD switched once we started to pick up on this, and realistically I should've probably switched over like Fruity did, but I was still convinced that Element was on their team at this point since it seemed so deliberate given that at that time the votes were pretty close. Not to mention that like Fruity said, as soon as he placed a vote, it seemed like those three (Rotunda/Sexbot/Dylan) followed, possibly because they saw the chance to have a diversion.

As far as I can say, the more suspicious people are still Sexbot, Dylan, and Rotunda who has honestly flown under the radar in my opinion. It's still quite suspicious to me that Rotunda switched very late with the Hug/WP vote possibly to try and redeem himself and to throw off suspicion where his allegiance lies.  Keep in mind that while it is important to look at that tally, it being so close is also an indication of some of us not quite knowing the full details as this was our first game.  I think Prismee, who also voted for Hug can relate - at the time it seemed like the triple kill was something we needed to be more aware of which was why a lot of us voted for Hug not quite knowing the implications. Sexbot also switched over to Hug to "keep things tied" which was also a bit strange. Both of them leapt at the chance to lynch me on day 2 but with very little justification or anything to back this up.
Could it be that both of them have done very strange things with the past two days of voting, probably as attempts to throw people off the trail and distract or divert attention?

Okay I just caught up with the thread and I definitely think @Fruity’s theory is very interesting and something we could get behind. 

1 hour ago, Daylight said:

Why are you speaking for yourself and Sexbot? Are the two of you in a faction together aka the villains? :celestial5:

Also this :deadbanana4: they’re just giving me strong mafia teas. 

So I’d say we basically have 3 lynch candidates for today; Dylan, Sexbot or minho. As I stated in my post when I was jailed, I personally was the least suspicious about minho, but after reading Fruity’s theory I’m definitely way more iffy now, although I think there’s a way higher chance of Dylan/Sexbot being mafia, lynching minho would be pretty useful. I really don’t know what to do :deadbanana4:

Well

If we go with my theory and im wrong then everyone will be suspicious of me :)))((()))

So I’d rather go with daylights theory preferred theory and I still woyldnt be suspicious if we lynch a town x

I think Not Like the Movies is being overlooked by us innocents and then the Mafia pretending to be townie doesn't really call them out either since they're probably Mafia:cm: BUT TRUST they will be dealt with.

Lynch Not Like The Movies

Lynch Sanguine so that she says something 

Fruity

4 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Lynch Sanguine so that she says something 

Fruity

Had not idea this person was even playing 

xSaeiGw.gif

chile not these 2 random ass lynches out of nowhere when we have been discussing 3 way bigger suspects what the hell we gon do now 

xSaeiGw.gif

3 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

chile not these 2 random ass lynches out of nowhere when we have been discussing 3 way bigger suspects what the hell we gon do now 

xSaeiGw.gif

Exactly:gaycat5:

I see the scheming ways of the Mafia and maybe I'm just being paranoid, but y'all can type your essays worth of baseless accusations and I'm still gonna trust my intuition and what the votes say morexSaeiGw.gif

4 minutes ago, TeenageDreaming said:

Exactly:gaycat5:

I see the scheming ways of the Mafia and maybe I'm just being paranoid, but y'all can type your essays worth of baseless accusations and I'm still gonna trust my intuition and what the votes say morexSaeiGw.gif

I mean mentioning NLTM is definitely interesting since his lynch votes are a bit suspicious, I think no one has been paying attention to him because he just comes in to drop his vote at the end of the phase and leaves, he’s been so lowkey but now that you said it I think definitely we shouldn’t cross him out. 

Overprotected’s vote on Sanguine on the other hand is a bit more questionable since (to me) Sanguine hasn’t really raised any red flags, they’ve also been very lowkey but their voting tendencies haven’t given us anything to worry about :michael: and even less with at least 4 other people being way more sus. 

xSaeiGw.gif

Not Sandquana coming out the blue

Ok litch will lynch whoever @Daylight does because imo they are 100% town

im not going to lynch until then 

because if I’m wrong I’m too suspicious.. :summer:

as you all know my recommendation is minho 

I’ll Lynch Sexbot. for now since he’s been my main suspect, I’m open to changing my vote according on how the day progresses. 

11 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Ok litch will lynch whoever @Daylight does because imo they are 100% town

im not going to lynch until then 

because if I’m wrong I’m too suspicious.. :summer:

as you all know my recommendation is minho 

Well you snuffed out LGBTQ Rat so you on to something 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.