Marvel Mafia | the end!

miguel

17 minutes ago, Daylight said:

Also I feel dumb because I had no idea that touya was Deadpool and Doug was Spider-Man and that mafia was so close to a triple kill :dancehall3:

If I'm being completely honest I still don't understand how mafia knew this so if someone could explain that would be great :toofunny3:

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Fruity said:

If I'm being completely honest I still don't understand how mafia knew this so if someone could explain that would be great :toofunny3:

Apparently they figured out since he targeted Chiidish: 

4 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Doug outing himself as Spiderman by targeting me :deadbanana4:

Just now, Daylight said:

Apparently they figured out since he targeted Chiidish: 

Hmm yeh but I don't understand how this means anything :rip:

What do you think of my theory on the bottom of the last page?

8 minutes ago, Fruity said:

i don't understand either nn

did SK not kill last night or was he roleblocked? if it's the latter then someone probably has some tea on him

2 minutes ago, Prismee said:

did SK not kill last night or was he roleblocked? if it's the latter then someone probably has some tea on him

Serial Killer can only kill every other night at the moment

• (Serial Killer) – You can submit a kill every other night. If the mafia is eliminated, you can kill every night. Your goal is to be the sole survivor.

5 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Hmm yeh but I don't understand how this means anything :rip:

What do you think of my theory on the bottom of the last page?

I agree with you that lynching minho  could give us useful information, so for now I think he’s one of the top contenders for this day’s lynching alongside Sexbot 

I’m going to be back later and see if there are new developments and wait for other people (especially the less active ones) to share their opinions 

Just now, Fruity said:

Serial Killer can only kill every other night at the moment

• (Serial Killer) – You can submit a kill every other night. If the mafia is eliminated, you can kill every night. Your goal is to be the sole survivor.

oh ok thanks

ok i'm reading day 1 again and Gay Rat Divorce (Thanos), despite being the Mafia boss, was unabashedly pushing hard to lynch Hug (Hulk) despite it being a risk, even writing out several sentences to push the narrative.

Gay Rat Divorce: 

Okay well not to sound unhinged but... Lynch Hug because I know Witch could be mafia but what if he's an important townsperson? Like one that can help us out. Versus Hug is confirmed town but that a) supports the mafia getting closer to a triple kill and b) he's kind of useless now that he used the Hulk power already. I know it's good to have a known townie but what if Witch is like Iron Man or something? Hug said he chose Witch arbitrarily so I'm kinda scared to just kill him off for no reason :/

Maybe one of the people with investigative powers could sleuth Witch tonight?

i honestly think cause votes were really close then and ALL (or at most, as a decoy, all but one) voted for Hug (Hulk).

and of course around that time Chiidish (Hela) voted for Hug too and Witch Privilege (Ultron) was quoting everyone to defend himself.

also amidst this mess...

Sexbot. previously voted for Witch Privilege, switched to Hug.

wait lemme keep things on a tie so they both die

minho:

Hmm... As a new person to this series of games catching up it seems like there’s the chance Witch could be an important town member and therefore I’d want to save them without taking the risk.

maybe minho is just like me and Element, new and unsure and bought into the fear mongering, but just putting this out here. 

lastly, Rotunda last minute switched from Hug to Witch Privilege. idk if i agree with @Fruity about this being a decoy, it's definitely possible but i'm also kinda skeptical, i guess @Rotunda you can explain yourself on why you decided to switch?

1 minute ago, Prismee said:

lastly, Rotunda last minute switched from Hug to Witch Privilege. idk if i agree with @Fruity about this being a decoy, it's definitely possible but i'm also kinda skeptical, i guess @Rotunda you can explain yourself on why you decided to switch?

Hmm yeh it's definitely not something I'm confident about.

Of the three who bandwagonned minho, sexbot is probably the most suspicious by a fair margin.

The only thing that makes me think the Rotunda switch could be a decoy is that he switched so late, so they could have potentially analysed that his vote didn't matter (because of Nick Fury's triple vote). But actually, I've actually just done the quite weird maths in a separate document, and they pretty much didn't know that, especially when you account for the fact that Diarrhoea still had to vote, and any town could swap to vote Witch at any moment. So I'm kind of going back on myself slightly, and think it would've been a huge risk which they were unlikely to take.

3 minutes ago, Prismee said:

i honestly think cause votes were really close then and ALL (or at most, as a decoy, all but one) voted for Hug (Hulk).

Agree and I really want to push this logic to the town.

On 6/26/2020 at 9:17 AM, minho said:

well why are we only focused on people who voted Hug? The likelihood that there are mafia who collaborated with each other to ensure some voted for Witch to throw us off is so high. As far as I can tell there are certain silent Witch voters that are purposely dodging the thread or giving vague posts to not draw suspicion

who are they? :) 

reading day 2 and it's a mess :rip: 

minho, Fruity, Element and Gay Rat Divorce all acting strange throws me off

2 hours ago, Daylight said:

If we cross reference who didn’t vote to lynch Witch Privilege and didn’t vote to lynch Gay Rat:

Vote tally:

Hug (12) - Witch Privilege, luckystrike, Element, Overprotected, Prismee, Dylan', Speezy, Chiidish, Sexbot., Gay Rat Divorce, minho, Not Like The Movies

Witch Privilege (12) - Hug, Hikari, TeenageDreaming, DougAF, Rence, Daylight, Fruity, touya kinomoto, Sanguine, Taylucifer, Guero, Rotunda

Vote Tally:

Gay Rat Divorce (12) - DougAF, Daylight, Fruity, Element, Sanguine, Hikari, Overprotected, Prismee, touya kinomoto, TeenageDreaming, Taylucifer, Dylan'

Element (4) - minho, Speezy, Gay Rat Divorce, Not Like The Movies

minho (3) - Hug, Rotunda, Sexbot.

No Lynch (1) -  Rence

Speezy, Sexbot, Not Like The Movies, minho were the ones that both voted to lynch Hug and voted to lynch someone else instead of Gay Rat (let me know if I’m missing anyone) 

As Prismee mentioned, Sexbot is a suspicious character

Also I feel dumb because I had no idea that touya was Deadpool and Doug was Spider-Man and that mafia was so close to a triple kill :dancehall3:

Also take note Dylan voted for Hug in day 1 + voted for minho in day 2, then switches to GRD only when he had the overwhelming majority of the votes

47 minutes ago, Prismee said:

Fruity, Element and Gay Rat Divorce all acting strange throws me off

Ffff what I do? :lakitu: go on lay it on thick girlie

Also can someone else post cause it’s literally just 3 of us talking right now nnn. I know it’s night/morning in the Americas but there are other time zones playing too :chick1:

@Rence what you saying 

1 hour ago, Prismee said:

ok i'm reading day 1 again and Gay Rat Divorce (Thanos), despite being the Mafia boss, was unabashedly pushing hard to lynch Hug (Hulk) despite it being a risk, even writing out several sentences to push the narrative.

Gay Rat Divorce: 

and of course around that time Chiidish (Hela) voted for Hug too and Witch Privilege (Ultron) was quoting everyone to defend himself.

also amidst this mess...

Sexbot. previously voted for Witch Privilege, switched to Hug.

minho:

maybe minho is just like me and Element, new and unsure and bought into the fear mongering, but just putting this out here. 

Honestly, I originally voted to lynch Hug because I barely skimmed the thread, and Witch Privilege’s rationale made sense to me to avoid a triple kill. Later, I came back and read a post that it’s nonsensical to worry about the triple kill this early, especially since Hug was confirmed town, so o changed my vote. 

My second vote, I just did whatever Fruity did since they defended me and were posting the long rationales behind the votes, but I didn’t come back in the thread quick enough to change my vote  when the tide shifted to Gay Rat Divorce. 

16 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Ffff what I do? :lakitu: go on lay it on thick girlie

Also can someone else post cause it’s literally just 3 of us talking right now nnn. I know it’s night/morning in the Americas but there are other time zones playing too :chick1:

@Rence what you saying 

you kept switching votes in day 2, making it tough to analyze behavior :dies: 

23 minutes ago, Fruity said:

@Rence what you saying 

I agree with your theory and that we could try to lynch minho not because I find him suspicious (everyone alive is still suspicous to me) but because the tally will help us determine how other players react to it. I won't reveal the whole plan directly cause some eyes are lurking here.

Tag me a few hours before the day phase ends if somehow I forget to come back here kii :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, Prismee said:

you kept switching votes in day 2, making it tough to analyze behavior :dies: 

Yeh tbf I can see how my behaviour in day 2 was chaotic. But honestly I was just trying to get conversation going because the thread was kind of dead. So I took a random swing at Element, diverted to Minho because Hug was reliable and I was challenged on it, and then diverted to Gay Rat because I viewed Daylight and Doug as reliable and the logic was strong. 

@Fruity the minho bandwagon is suspicious but ngl you were partly to blame when you switched from Element to minho. i mean after all you're the one who told Sexbot. to vote for minho, and Rotunda is saying he followed your lead... so now i'm having second thoughts.

in that case, it's definitely possible that minho is Mafia and Gay Rat Divorce used Element as a deflection, given that he ultimately switched from minho to Element once the Element bandwagon kicked in full force. Also worth noting that minho himself was the one who started it.

so yes i do (kinda) agree on your theory in page 19, but i'm not fully sold yet.

Well yeh agreed, now that I kind of trust Rotunda again, my point is that I think the Element bandwagon is more suspicious than the minho bandwagon.

You are right I was partly responsible for minho votes, since my third vote for minho restarted the bandwagon on him (Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan followed).

Anyways I’m heading out for the rest of the afternoon/evening for probably won’t contribute much for the next 6-8 hours but hope some more people pipe up :coffee2:

5 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Anyways I’m heading out for the rest of the afternoon/evening for probably won’t contribute much for the next 6-8 hours but hope some more people pipe up :coffee2:

same. i'm asleep when y'all pop off the most (12-8pm ET). i had to backtrack and read the entire day 2 mess in the morning :rip: 

but for now Unlynch Sexbot.

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

luckystrike, Overprotected, Prismee, Dylan', Speezy, Sexbot., minho, Not Like The Movies

Ok I have a new theory :foxaylove3:

There are 8 players left (in red above) who lynched Hug on day 1 (with 3 mafia left in the game). Also there is Rotunda who unlynched Hug last minute, which as I said could definitely be a decoy because mafia gave up on saving Witch.

Let me just say that as well as a minho bandwagon on day 2 (from Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan) there was also an Element bandwagon (from minho, Overprotected, Speezy and Gay Rat) at the top of page 14. The Element bandwagon is almost just as suspicious (if not more) to me than the minho bandwagon at this point, because we now know that Element was a townie, whereas we don’t know minho is. To be honest I think the 3 remaining mafia might be in one of those 2 groups.

I actually think the best play right now is for town to lynch minho rather than sexbot or Dylan... because it gives us more information. See below.

• If we lynch minho and he's mafia, then Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan are pretty much in the clear, and Overprotected + Speezy are most likely the remaining 2 mafia (OR MAYBE not like the movies who chimed in a bit later lynching Element)
  • If we lynch minho and he's town, then Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan could well be the remaining 3 mafia

I’m leaning towards the former being true. Minho is particularly suspicious to me right now because he keeps trying to suggest we should still consider lynching players who lynched Witch on day 1, which does not make sense to me at all. Also if minho is mafia, then before the Element bandwagon, minho was already on 6 votes (a terrible position for mafia to be in) leaving the remaining mafia no choice but to bandwagon Element in quick succession to make him a contender for the lynch (they weren’t going to bandwagon Gay Rat obviously). The only action which works against this theory is Gay Rat following Hug to lynch minho at the very beginning of day 2, but this could easily be a decoy vote since it was fairly meaningless/so early in the day... Plus we saw Gay Rat unlynch minho and lynch Element on page 14 after the bandwagon started.

As a separate note, luckystrike is the least suspicious of the 8 who voted for Hug, mainly because of his post yesterday and also because he was jailed so we didn’t really see much from him, but at least he backed up the logic of Daylight and Doug.

Y’all think I’m mafia for switching attention off Minho to element :deadbanana2:who still didn’t even have enough votes to be eliminated 

4 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Y’all think I’m mafia for switching attention off Minho to element :deadbanana2:who still didn’t even have enough votes to be eliminated 

who are you voting for today? :lakitu:

6 hours ago, Prismee said:

eh? @touya kinomoto was gonna die immediately from the plague in Night 2 right? so why does a triple kill including him count? 

yeah touya had a dead sentence and would have died anyway last night, but since he technically wasn't dead yet, they could use him to finish off the triple.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.