Horizon Forbidden West PS5

The trailer ended me :jonny: 

It looks ****ing gorgeous :jonny: 

I wanted underwater exploration and machines so badly and I can't believe we're actually getting it :jonny5:

They really amped up the environmental destruction plot element and it seems so good :jonny: 

Can't wait to also platinum the sequel, so excited for the story. I hope we also get DLC at a later point. BITCH :jonny5:

57 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I haven’t even played the first one (yet) :jonny5:

sis what are you doing here? 
go finish the first game now!

is the first one great? the last open world game i have played has been spider-man for the ps4 and i found it empty and repetitive :lakitu:

feuxtography
33 minutes ago, Hyouka said:

is the first one great? the last open world game i have played has been spider-man for the ps4 and i found it empty and repetitive :lakitu:

It is amazing. :jonny: 

The open world is extremely varied, and the plot fully intertwines with the map so even running out into the wild itself adds to your discovery of the mysterious plot. I didn't play it until last year and fully regretted not playing it sooner. :jonny: 

Edited by feuxtography

48 minutes ago, Hyouka said:

HZD's open world is breathtaking and vast, it's not repetitive at all. I'll give you this, Guerrilla Games borrowed every existing trait in every open world and refined them and you have HZD, besides the main mission and side quests, you'll enjoy hunting the most, my fondest memory of the game is taking down Thunderjaws(T-rex like machine) and Stalkers(invisible panthers), it was my best experience playing the game. The map is huge, each area has a different weather, it's never a dull moment. The machine graphics, girrrrrrrrl they are top notch.

Aloy is really up there with Ellie and Lara in terms of female protagonists, she's amazing.

You should play it now, cause HZD2 will most likely feature underwater machines, as if the Snapmaw(croc machine) in the first wasn't enough. 

edit.

this is an in game shot done in photomode. These aren't promo shots.

Horizon: Zero Dawn - Stalker (With images) | Horizon zero dawn ...

Normal Machines Of Horizon Zero Dawn Part 2 : horizon

That's the invisible panther-like machine I was refering to.

Edited by Legendairy
10 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

It is amazing. :jonny: 

The open world is extremely varied, and the plot fully intertwines with the map so even running out into the wild itself adds to your discovery of the mysterious plot. I didn't play it until last year and fully regretted not playing it sooner. :jonny: 

The way you can see every screw and parts in the machines. truly next gen graphics. EUGHHH THE TALENTRY :jonny:

feuxtography
33 minutes ago, Legendairy said:

The way you can see every screw and parts in the machines. truly next gen graphics. EUGHHH THE TALENTRY :jonny:

Omg I hope we get epic beast moments like the storm bird :jonny:

I just NEED it to be part of the launch titles, 

I honestly do not care about the graphical update as the first part is as gorgeous as it gets, we just need bigger scope and more traversal options (as shown in the trailer there will be water section but imagine if get to FLY as well across the huge map holy **** :jonny4:)

5 hours ago, DerpGa said:

sis what are you doing here? 
go finish the first game now!

I’m plugging my PS up this weekend and getting on it :jonny: 

ahhh i was hoping Aloy would be exploring a big ruined american city like Chicago or NYC.. San Francisco is still fantastic and it looks BEAUTIFUL.. between this and TLoU2 Seattle, post-apocalyptic cities are the flavour.

The underwater exploration :jonny6: The photorealism of Aloy's character model :jonny6: The detailed crabs and pebbles in the sand :jonny6: :jonny6: :jonny6:  The climb-able LOTR: Return of the King elephants:jonny6: :jonny6: :jonny6:  I bet there is going to be a co-op feature where you can hunt them with friends and fellow hunters :jonny6: :jonny6: :jonny6: 

Johnny Jacobs

I'm frustrated because I didn't like it at all. 

Liked the story but the game was kind of hard and boring for me :michael:

PoisonCandy

I still need to finish Zero Dawn. I loved it, but it's such a long game, I played it for months and still never reached the end.