X~MoviePoP

Ramy | Hulu Comedy | s2 out now!

feelslikeadream

Ugh, there's gonna be a third season?? I'm waiting for this show to get canceled so I can watch it. (I don't like waiting between seasons, so I marathon shows once they're done.)

Does the show feel like it could go on and on for several more seasons?

okgo
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Did the drugs do that much damage to her? Like what is so hard. This could give her so much legitimacy as a comeback

Don't say that, it's not nice :doc: maybe she just didn't like what she's supposed to do on the show or something else she's not comfortable with (even if that sounds unlikely and she could always ask them to change/work around it), also even if she does appear on the show it prob won't do much for her since she doesn't seem willing to put in the work overall. She seems happy and settled in Dubai.

anyway she finally followed him on Twitter today (which means nothing, I'm pretty sure she was aware of it).

Edited by okgo

SchmoodRing
3 hours ago, okgo said:

Don't say that, it's not nice :doc: maybe she just didn't like what she's supposed to do on the show or something else she's not comfortable with (even if that sounds unlikely and she could always ask them to change/work around it), also even if she does appear on the show it prob won't do much for her since she doesn't seem willing to put in the work overall. She seems happy and settled in Dubai.

anyway she finally followed him on Twitter today (which means nothing, I'm pretty sure she was aware of it).

Well is it nice of her to be unprofessional? Well unless she says her side and the truth we are going by actions right now. What exactly is she doing in Dubai? Can she release Xanax and the album already lol

okgo
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Well is it nice of her to be unprofessional? Well unless she says her side and the truth we are going by actions right now. What exactly is she doing in Dubai? Can she release Xanax and the album already lol

How is she unprofessional for not wanting to do a gig she was offered? :rip: It's not like she signed a contract and didn't show up or she'd be sued by the production company, if anything she probably said she'd do it when she met/talked to him or w/e and then never followed it up/went back home and forgot or something cuz it was clearly never set in stone as he said so himself, he just really wants her on it for some reason :skull: 

She has some business ventures in Dubai but she isn't exactly poor.. she has her boyfriend and friends there so she does the same thing any regular person does, enjoys life/stays home with bf and friends etc. She always posts IG stories doing pretty ordinary stuff.

I'm also sure the label is in charge of when to release the music, she said during one of the Back to Me interviews that if it was up to her everything would've dropped last year already cuz she moves on from projects fast (which is most likely why she basically shared the full Xanax with us and wanted both songs to drop while the Masked Singer was airing). On top of that global quarantines must have screwed up the plans they might've had (like shooting a video and being in the US...)

Edited by okgo