Ariana Grande

R.E.M.

I hope she's featured on the deluxe version of Dawn FM.  She could release a counterpart called Dusk FM.

I hate to say this, but she could still take the time to work with Max Martin, along with Nile Rodgers and others who have said they've worked with her. Tommy Brown could stay in the deluxe version or even stay unreleased/scrapped.

• Replies 224k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genio

• Oxygen

• Satin

• LiveYourLife

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Inb4 she releases a generic album with Blake Shelton, Kelsea Ballerini, and the Jonas Brothers as the features. She’s OVER

funny enough that would still not be the worst case scenario, I can see this woman featuring her team members...

oprah-crying.gif?w=200&h=200

2 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Her singing that Beatles song with them two white people in a house full of white people. Tayla, Victoria, and Tommy nowhere to be found. This is so mayonnaise. We done lost her. She’s gone. They really white washed my girl

@Devin

Wait a minute. :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

I do wish there was a bit more soul tho.

1 hour ago, genio said:

funny enough that would still not be the worst case scenario, I can see this woman featuring her team members...

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Wait a minute. :deadbanana2:

Reveal hidden contents

I do wish there was a bit more soul tho.

When she shows up like this next era with her lead featuring U2FJAXHJvWYAY3oW0?format=jpg&name=900x900

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

hi :gaycat2: pick me 

Done :heart:

48 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

When she shows up like this next era with her lead featuring U2FJAXHJvWYAY3oW0?format=jpg&name=900x900

This next era will truly show where we are headed.

ezgif-7-ba7358a68d2c.thumb.gif.691227b3b

1 hour ago, Oxygen said:

Done :heart:

49 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

thank you :heart:

What if we don’t agree with them being the OP? And when I saw we, I mean mefol2ep7still3.jpg

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

What if we don’t agree with them being the OP? And when I saw we, I mean mefol2ep7still3.jpg

then you can exit MY thread

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

23 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

then you can exit MY thread

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

The blatant disrespect @Oxygen I mean see, that’s why we should’ve taken a vote. They’ve been the OP for two minutes and they’re already acting up. I want a re-do 0d5e4b19c91d43d712f5b86dd2a593c8.gif

Don't know if this was AP here but she's doing some press junkets with the DLU cast

Rooting for her to get her first Oscar nom this season. And congrats on the SAG Ensemble nom as well! :heart:

8 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Don't know if this was AP here but she's doing some press junkets with the DLU cast

Rooting for her to get her first Oscar nom this season. And congrats on the SAG Ensemble nom as well! :heart:

A cute set up for the upcoming box office juggernaut Wicked :gaycatney2:

69f05077d10342cd8aa4e78cc8eec5de9e1321d7

12 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

We need ActorGa to pass her acclaimed film torch to the good sis as well

Marry Illusion Glory

2 minutes ago, genio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

when it does worse than cats

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/ed/1f/d9ed1fb13865f3207d88b61dde1ad11f.gif

It's gonna break the streak of flop musicals and cement Ariana as Glinda for the upcoming generation wym

Spoiler

buckle up

d9ed1fb13865f3207d88b61dde1ad11f.gif

9 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

The blatant disrespect @Oxygen I mean see, that’s why we should’ve taken a vote. They’ve been the OP for two minutes and they’re already acting up. I want a re-do 0d5e4b19c91d43d712f5b86dd2a593c8.gif

you play too much :toofunny3: at least wait to see my concept for the OP redesign before calling for my abdication, damn. 

8 hours ago, Jjang said:

A cute set up for the upcoming box office juggernaut Wicked :gaycatney2:

Not trying to set my girl up, but there's massive potential with Wicked. The fact that it's a film adaptation of the most successful and beloved show on Broadway with an exceptional cast is a pretty good start. Look at Dreamgirls (box office smash, acclaimed, Jhud's first Oscar, etc..) Cats has always been niche and polarizing so I'm not surprised it bombed.

The issue with Wicked is that the bar is so damn high. If Ariana leaves any wiggle room for critics to lash her, they'll take it and run. 

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

Not trying to set my girl up, but there's massive potential with Wicked. The fact that it's a film adaptation of the most successful and beloved show on Broadway with an exceptional cast is a pretty good start. Look at Dreamgirls (box office smash, acclaimed, Jhud's first Oscar, etc..) Cats has always been niche and polarizing so I'm not surprised it bombed.

The issue with Wicked is that the bar is so damn high. If Ariana leaves any wiggle room for critics to lash her, they'll take it and run. 

100%. 

Judging by Oz the Great and Powerful (which was horrible and Glinda was atrocious, so good for us this is the only thing they can compare it to films wise) its probably going to be a $200m+ budget film too. Which means it could very much be a huge box office draw. 

5 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

you play too much :toofunny3: at least wait to see my concept for the OP redesign before calling for my abdication, damn. 

88eebc8867602fa3cc9b9030a72dc32e.jpg

Hey guys I know it’s been a while :chick3:

My recent ex bf of 3yrs is a heavy poster on this site so I’m probably not gonna be on much anymore but I just wanted to check in with my Ariana sisters :hug:

Rooting for princess to get her Oscar nod next month  

I have a feeling Wicked is either going to be an absolute career peak ala ASIB, or an absolute panned bomb like Cats :cries:

I hope she’s taking those acting lessons everyday :kitty: