Oxygen

Ariana Grande

Thuggin

Into You is really serving longevity. The fact that it's #49 on iTunes in Canada, #72 on iTunes in the UK, and #99 on iTunes in the US. Despite being released 8 and a half months ago, not having had any promo since last summer, and getting barely any radio play. Plus, it's still averaging almost 1.5 million YouTube views a day!

Oxygen
31 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Into You is really serving longevity. The fact that it's #49 on iTunes in Canada, #72 on iTunes in the UK, and #99 on iTunes in the US. Despite being released 8 and a half months ago, not having had any promo since last summer, and getting barely any radio play. Plus, it's still averaging almost 1.5 million YouTube views a day!

Wow :eek: 

Talent only :clap3: 

Oxygen

I'm actually surprised how well Let Me Love You is doing :rip: 

Aurora

Into You is a slow burner with the GP. Slowly more and more people find out about it and get into it and appreciate it for the masterpiece that it is. Wouldn't surprise me if it eventually surpassed Focus on YouTube.

Also the power of ft. Lil Wayne! Let's hope Everyday doesn't complete the bed-rolling trinity.

Thuggin
5 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Into You is a slow burner with the GP. Slowly more and more people find out about it and get into it and appreciate it for the masterpiece that it is. Wouldn't surprise me if it eventually surpassed Focus on YouTube.

Also the power of ft. Lil Wayne! Let's hope Everyday doesn't complete the bed-rolling trinity.

Yeah I think it'll pass Focus's views - it'll just take like a year lol. So with 400 million Vevo streams, 345 million Spotify streams, and iTunes longevity, Into You is definitely not a flop. Talent may have won just a little bit after all. :eddie:

And it's not even an Ariana video without bed rolling lol.

Oxygen

The next Run The World, low-ish peak but a pop classic nonetheless :alexz3: 

Oxygen

When registrations opens let's perch ourselves on Twitter so we can get recruiting :eddie: 

Aurora
5 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Yeah I think it'll pass Focus's views - it'll just take like a year lol. So with 400 million Vevo streams, 345 million Spotify streams, and iTunes longevity, Into You is definitely not a flop. Talent may have won just a little bit after all. :eddie:

And it's not even an Ariana video without bed rolling lol.

It was almost Top 10 with amazing longevity, it wasn't even an underperformance. :laugh: Definitely a hit. Just not a 'smash hit' like Side to Side. But it was technically bigger than Dangerous Woman.

5 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

The next Run The World, low-ish peak but a pop classic nonetheless :alexz3: 

Her This Is How We Do is coming. :eli:

Oxygen
1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Her This Is How We Do is coming. :eli:

I hope not :biblio: 

Aurora
3 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

I hope not :biblio: 

Don't come for the biggest 5th single since Last Friday Night. :tsk: 

Oxygen

Don't come for the biggest 5th single since Last Friday Night. :tsk: 

One Last Time says hi! 

Aurora
Just now, Oxygen said:

One Last Time says hi! 

The fact This Is How We Do (of all songs) managed to outstream big hits like Black Widow, One Last Time and Wildest Dreams. :skull: 

Oxygen
1 minute ago, Aurora said:

The fact This Is How We Do (of all songs) managed to outstream big hits like Black Widow, One Last Time and Wildest Dreams. :skull: 

It is a little surprising :rip: 

Aurora

Also part of me doesn't really consider Bang Bang as an official single from My Everything, which would make LMH the third single and OLT the fourth anyway. :eli: And Black Widow was technically Iggy's 2nd WW single from The New Classic. So poor Wildest Dreams!

Rihabelye

Why is this base so active? Did we have a secret influx of Arianators when newTRL went up? :rip: 

Aurora
2 minutes ago, Rihabelye said:

Why is this base so active? Did we have a secret influx of Arianators when newTRL went up? :rip: 

Yes, and we're recruiting more as soon as registrations open. Arianators WILL take over ATRL.

Wait, that might have been a top secret plan. Business as usual. Nothing to see here.

Oxygen
35 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Also part of me doesn't really consider Bang Bang as an official single from My Everything, which would make LMH the third single and OLT the fourth anyway. :eli: And Black Widow was technically Iggy's 2nd WW single from The New Classic. So poor Wildest Dreams!

Part of you is wrong :eli:

31 minutes ago, Rihabelye said:

Arianators run pop :alexz: 

Jonathan
44 minutes ago, Rihabelye said:

newTRL, newArianators :emofish:

Oxygen

Stream last years AOTY :heart2:

Foant
2 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Get that promo :clap3:

Oxygen
2 minutes ago, Lawliet said:

Get that promo :clap3:

Well someone needs to do it :keir: 

Oxygen

Still screaming at 'Greedy For' nnn

Jonathan

Greedy for TRASH

Marvin
2 hours ago, Rihabelye said:

Young Ariana run ATRL

Bellerophon
1 hour ago, Oxygen said:

Only the best pop album of last year :clap3: