Coachella 2017 I

Dylangaga

12 minutes ago, Mariano said:

sorry ? 

Yeah I guess it's possible if The Cure smashes, but i mean the EP talk is so random.  She won't release an EP :skull:  Usually new artists release EPs. 

EPs are cheaper and Interscope ain't about that.  They are not going to waste money promoting an EP.  Gaga can literally record 3 more songs and make it a full price LP.   

Plus there was rumors that she told some superfans that she already has a whole album ready.  

But I'd like to think of this as a summer single and be surprised. 

Yes

Sorry, I thought you meant that you woke up for ATRL / Coachella. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Velvet said:

So when should we start attacking Richie for saying there was going to be surprises

ece30484d636b571762278efd7ea519b.gif

Maybe the surprise was that she skipped You and I

WOB9nUplWlziNUza59dBzpXoDHmw3GhP6Kx8BbX4

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

She didnt perform PI? :skull: she literally just released it as a **** you to Taylor :rip:

She actually didn't.  She said so herself.

Plus, why is everybody buthurted about her not performing PI like it's even a good song? :skull:

savedthemixtape

I didn't watch the live stream from weekend one, I was trying to stay as spoiler free as possible. We ended up about three people deep from the barricade last night and genuinely had an amazing time. I loved the show. Looking forward to JWT this summer.

5 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

Was the set list different between the two weeks?

It was the same except she cut Yoü and I and the 30 seconds of acoustic Bad Romance. :)

On 15/4/2017 at 8:21 AM, HAPPI•LIL•PILL said:

@Sabbath @Rusty @Phoenixstar @BadMonster @Hurem @Yves @JessLM @erianoillim @DonnieDarko @anklebiterrs @Torturo @- JED - @♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ @Ramos @Monster Megamind @nick4bty @AlexStexaul @Leptine @E r o s @Holy Fool @Daddy @Jorq @Outlaws @Arcane_Sky @ELECTRAHEARTPOP @Buddy @Aden @OurLuckyStrike @TyYoshi @Chaos Angel @Komet blu @Phil @Opium @Pure Adrenaline @zoldyck @OBEY @Domination @yASSsss @TinkerbellClap @Pop @NeonTiger @Covergirl @Tuli @State of Grace. @Sylar @alfonso12 @Badgalbriel @Leptine @SHICD @babyforlife @pablozedd @Dylangaga @Nutitle @Onion Girl @Gagamon @romonster @Lucky#17 @Mariano @Bang Up @Reinvention @HonourableVomit @vince_martin88 @joe71941 @MIEW @G.U.Y @Burqa @Alchemist @Smarticle @IBeMe @LadyLana @ElectricFrancis @Almodusa @Brooke Candy @alfonso12 @DiamondHeart @TheLastChord @Blank @Blade @Desire @PlERRE @avi @Gaga Monster @BBathHausOfGaga @Whis @TeemoR @cuneytb @OreGuy @Gwegend @gagashottea @erianoillim @jijie101 @EarnYourLeather @misterbroro @Canonical Ensembl @slobro @H-I-M @FameFatale @PartySick @LoveQueenGaga @Pixel @Alpha @CakeLike @BlackAura @Tj0 @The Unforgiving @Sexxx Dreams @Skins @dandubs @Snoopy @RT Air @Daniiel @MissedTheTrain @that G.U.Y. @HausofNick @BadMonster @Serpentine @Rusty @SUNSET BLVD @luckythisway @kwek_kwek @Oculus @Lord Gaga @Rama @Jamie£er @BlondeSouth @Cake @Kayhan @Samuel. @PrinceLightning @GypsyLife @ItalianMonsterLM @Martyr Of Fame @judaskills @Kékette @Jude @Azealia Banks @inagalaxyfar @adi @PoisonPill @MonsterNavy @Erotic @Instant @Gagalvaro @Liberdade mi amor @Johnny @Extinctkid @CakeLikeLG @hausofbryan @Temporal @Pikachoo @SkinnyGaga @IMadeYouReadThis @Remixed @killer_rose @BlondUnicorn @Diocles @HAPPI•LIL•PILL @HandsOn @Tinasha @AbeHicks @IAMDOM @Hey Gurl Hey @Floraholique @Dolce Vita @BreatheGaga @BZZ @Burqaswag @savedthemixtape @truthteller @lxkewth @Vespertine @Nikko @Optimus @Monarch15 @GoneHome @Unoriginal @XIAN @Velvet @grigiogay @DivaCup @Yanko @Al3xlic0na @Archetype @Car Radio @tEA$E @Marvin @lightstheyblindme @Britboyuk @Vertigo Stick @Crank_It_Up @Biggie @BadBitches @MirrorcleMonster @Baby Judas @Queenofthenight @Mister Max @XVIIII @Bchip @NumbFentyStan @munro @StephenNYMonster @belindaidolos @@joshuamagora @TattooedDreams @Hunty @jpow @Guy12345 @robotdanger @Bloody @sneakymonster @IWantASoda35 @Darren-5-08 @Futile Odds @M.R. @AM98GJ @LadyGagaStan93 @Sharie @musicman101 @careerfatality @ToxicParadise @YR. @TheEdgeOfGaga @Marioland @Ego @geodancefreak @Auraeolux @prollyallmyfault @rafael-abc @Ashanti @venuss @theartpope @Lights and Waves @igninton @BoricuaMonster @REALiTi @Cyanide @thedeathbymusic @Monster Boy@Starkboy @Pozeidon @OnikaSlays @LadyGagaChina @little legend @gagamdna @hausofdave @EnigmaPopstar @Teneo @BMURDA617 @AlGreRithm @Kelley @biomind101 @gab00 @Bribe @DangerousSwiftie @EnjoyTheSilence @tHE.PARtY. @Kiel D-01 @PuggleMaster @rashad. @genderfluid @MusicNews @Zegna @GrandeVersace @Cloudy @Iris @Blue @Dämon @The ARTPOPIST @infrared @jprsardeto @HabbGaga @HERO-JUDAS @E Ó G H A N @goethe @Chileno @lotus @PinkBox @doonerr @SweetTalker @ollieamell @Cbreezy @Versace @Zerocoke @Arthoe @Bibliotheque @Before the Dawn @david_elx @Lucita@Vorfreude @Miracle @Bad Wolf @Fantasea @VFD @Dean Winchester @Robert @MonsterConnor @HausOfJustin @Bug @Cryptique @RichardMonster @Kid A @lolzjustinwat @TheEdge @Matthew @sakisfan16 @Dephira @EOMM92 @mrpartyrocker @RandomHooker @Synth @valemonti @Slow Down @SinnamonRoll @Gimmie Love @JorgitoShan @MGMT @kikehilav @frankgutz @gagacasanova @HausOfCarlos @MaryJaneHolland @Soup in Teapot @BORNTOSLAY @Hyacinth @fortheloveofmusic @charot @Mix @Venus Temple @Listen @keepitsimple @Link16 @outofcontrol @HausofKen @Smithy @@michael @DoubleDutchess @Emperor @Communion @AvrilLaQueen @ARTGOD @Pineapple

Good night my to precious fellow Monsters (or just a Gaga supporter). See you tomorrow's gonna be a good day. A reminder, set your clocks ready. Be present you all! :heart2:

Sorry if I missed some. :blush:

yas king!! thx for the tag, sorry im late lol

Archived