• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Departure

• obrigado

• kuatemenor

• Themistocles.

:skull:... Maybe someone mature enough should host this survivor. Re-host it, that is.

Also, Magic is kind of boring. Palaces is fun. Get over it.

I listen to Palaces and it's not the worst song in mankind, but it's not appealing at all.  It's like one of those movies that get so overhyped and it smashes the box office  There are so many more better candidates than that song.  It's annoying. 

Magic is the song that everyone will regret leaving behind in the dust when it's too late.  It's like neglecting your friends and they have to move away and you never got the chance to hang out with them enough.  Don't make that fatal choice. 

Palaces should've been voted off by now, honestly.  Flatline is way better than that atrocious mess.  ATRL just has a lot of ****ty people with bad tastes in music.  I should have known!

Die a horrible death Palaces, please die a horrible painful slow death. 

18 hours ago, Departure said:

"Break free from the chains, break free from the chains."

*Insert the most annoying instrumental rock piece here*

"It can take a little."

:mazen:  :mazen:  :mazen: 

I mean the song isn't the worst track in history, but it's my least favorite track by Nelly Furtado.

So having the most annoying instrumental rock piece makes a good song?

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmkkkkk then. 

*insert Jim Carrey "Alrighty then" gif*

I get confused if my last vote it's for the current round or for the last one. Can you please make a new post every time a new round it's open with the title of the round? It would be much easy to realize that I haven't voted. 

Edited by kuatemenor

Save:

7. Magic

Off:

9. Palaces

10. Tap Dancing

SAVE: Live

OFF: Phoenix & Paris Sun

(Please post the updated OP whenever a new round starts, that would be a little easier for us)

On 5/22/2017 at 9:18 AM, kuatemenor said:

I get confused if my last vote it's for the current round or for the last one. Can you please make a new post every time a new round it's open with the title of the round? It would be much easy to realize that I haven't voted. 

Well if you voted Round 4, you're good.  I always go to the OP for voting.  I don't want to channel through 6+ pages to find the new round when it could be listed in the OP for easy access.

Would it make a difference if I posted the OP in another post??  I can do that.  This survivor isn't getting 6+ pages per round so I guess it won't be hard to find it :ahh: 

Edited by Departure

6 hours ago, Departure said:

Well if you voted Round 4, you're good.  I always go to the OP for voting.  I don't want to channel through 6+ pages to find the new round when it could be listed in the OP for easy access.

Would it make a difference if I posted the OP in another post??  I can do that.  This survivor isn't getting 6+ pages per round so I guess it won't be hard to find it :ahh: 

I would appreciate it if you also post the OP in a new post. I'm interested on voting that would help me to quickly know if I didn't vote. 

6 hours ago, kuatemenor said:

I would appreciate it if you also post the OP in a new post. I'm interested on voting that would help me to quickly know if I didn't vote. 

You're right.  Sometimes I get confused on what votes to count when there is no update.  I have to look at the date difference.  This vote was from 5/10 and the next says 5/22. 

This survivor will take 20 years to complete.  I won't update until I get at least 10 replies :toofunny2:  It'll just keep being bumped.

On 5/21/2017 at 9:40 PM, obrigado said:

This is sad

Do you know any Nelly Furtado fans on here that you could PM to vote in this survivor?  It would be highly appreciated. 

The title i was a lil intrigued