• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gabe²

• ztmofficial

• nooniebao

• LovaticSwiftie

lillavend3r

They pulled the plug on the other girl so fast:rip: hope they send it to Pop radio regardless of it's performance on Country 

29 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

They pulled the plug on the other girl so fast:rip: hope they send it to Pop radio regardless of it's performance on Country 

It’s still listed as going for adds next week so I think they will push both songs

ztmofficial

her team made the right decision. this has the potential to SMASH at country radio. I hear it all the time on The Highway. I just hope we don't get a crappy quarantine video.

LovaticSwiftie

Not my fave releasing one of my least favorite songs EVER from her, but as long as it's doing good I'm okay with it. :katie: Still disappointed that most of the album is such a downgrade from Unapologetically. 

• 2 weeks later...
Hooker Barbie

I can get why people aren’t fond of this and even less fond of it being a single but honestly, I love it. It’s one of the stand outs on the album for me.

United States

iTunes:
221. hole in the bottle
266. the other girl
999. Miss Me More

Apple Music:
959. hole in the bottle

iTunes Albums:
631. kelsea

Apple Music Albums:
812. kelsea

Didn't care for this song when I first heard it but it's definitely grown on me and I can see it being a hit for her :clap3:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

45    41    KELSEA BALLERINI    Hole In The Bottle    856    738    118    3.547

• 1 month later...
LovaticSwiftie

Still don’t like the song, but Kelsea looks amazing and it seems like this could become one of her best music videos yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...