Lana Del Rey - 'Chemtrails Over the Country Club'

RideOrDie

1 hour ago, zach said:

This sounds more like a book title, but I have learned to not judge her album titles beforehand and just let her be her weird self because I'm gonna end up loving it anyway

100%. I hated the title Norman ****ing Rockwell! when it was announced. I can’t imagine how I could have hated it in retrospect.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• stjosephprey4us

• Fender

LanaXtinaFan

I love it!! She’s so polarizing lately! I don’t know if that’s going to be good or bad for her this era. I have a feeling the critics are going to come for her after this mess she’s created and it’s only going to send her more into a downward spiral.

Stay strong, sis. We need you!!

Love the title but I hope she doesn't actually believe in chemtrails, that's all we need :dies:

5 hours ago, NotAvaMax said:

Ew I can already tell based off that title + her messy posts she scrapped White Hot Forever to make a BTD 2.0 :biblio:

how

1 hour ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

I love it!! She’s so polarizing lately! I don’t know if that’s going to be good or bad for her this era. I have a feeling the critics are going to come for her after this mess she’s created and it’s only going to send her more into a downward spiral.

Stay strong, sis. We need you!!

Hey, her previous spirals gave us Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. It’s not the worst thing to be hated...

G.U.Y_Del_Rey

I hope it really comes out in September....also, it's weird that the date is a Saturday.

I think the new title is more interesting than the old one :cm: 

Can't wait for COCC :jonny4: 

Edited by G.U.Y_del_Rey
brooklyndaddy
1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

I would have loved it if she decided to title the record "White Soft & Delicate Forever".

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TELL ANOTHER ONE

G.U.Y_Del_Rey
3 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Love the mysteriousness of the title, could be a metaphor for a lot of stuff. White Hot Forever sounded like a leftover BTD demo anyway.

Exactly

GuyNextDoor

Excited, but I don't believe her. We got NFR! almost one year after it was announced :priceless:

Watch her delay the album once again. COTCC coming in 2021 confirmed.

OT:

Give me an album full of Venice Bitches :jonny5: