Sign in to follow this  
Chamoy

Sequester | YT Series (feat. Survivor/Big Brother legends)

Chamoy

J'Tia just played an idol successfully and saved herself from being a pre-jury boot. :heart:

Chamoy

The jury is a bunch of Big Brother players I don't know + Kelley and J'Tia... J'Tia is WINNING.

ZdlmzcQ.png

Chamoy
Posted (edited)

J'TIA MADE FINAL TWO. :jonny6: The way she ended that BB alliance, AHHHHH.

u1ZPC0y.png

Edited by Chamoy

Chamoy

She actually did it. The vote was 6-1.

czSFLBP.gif

Queen did that without any pre-gaming.

czSFLBP.gif

Best winner from any show ever.

czSFLBP.gif

Chamoy

lipes

The first Survivor mini was EVERYTHING. it was a dream bootlist. Abi-Maria was ICONIC. Karishma served too. And I was glad Kelley got to the end.

Then the second one was a disappointment. I stopped watching after Lauren left, I was just watching Michele on the jury room lol

I had no idea about the All Stars today, but I started watching at the final 10 or so (when Muna was voted out and dragged Kat). But I'm so glad J'Tia won, LEGEND. After Kelley left, I was 100% sure she was not making it to the final 2 but she did that!

ceremonials
12 hours ago, lipes said:

The first Survivor mini was EVERYTHING. it was a dream bootlist. Abi-Maria was ICONIC. Karishma served too. And I was glad Kelley got to the end.

Then the second one was a disappointment. I stopped watching after Lauren left, I was just watching Michele on the jury room lol

I had no idea about the All Stars today, but I started watching at the final 10 or so (when Muna was voted out and dragged Kat). But I'm so glad J'Tia won, LEGEND. After Kelley left, I was 100% sure she was not making it to the final 2 but she did that!

Not when Karishma and Wentworth get voted out in 3rd and 4th :biblio:

lipes
22 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

Not when Karishma and Wentworth get voted out in 3rd and 4th :biblio:

We can't have everything! lol

But seriously just looking at the cast and then seeing the final 6 or so, it was amazing. Karishma and Wentworth would be an amazing final two, but then we wouldn't have Abi's legendary FTC. and Kellyn was meh on Survivor but I think her game was nice, not a bad winner imo.

ceremonials
36 minutes ago, lipes said:

We can't have everything! lol

But seriously just looking at the cast and then seeing the final 6 or so, it was amazing. Karishma and Wentworth would be an amazing final two, but then we wouldn't have Abi's legendary FTC. and Kellyn was meh on Survivor but I think her game was nice, not a bad winner imo.

Kaylene*

lipes
13 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

Kaylene*

:deadbanana2:

Sign in to follow this