Sequester | YT Series (feat. Survivor/Big Brother legends)

She actually did it. The vote was 6-1.

czSFLBP.gif

Queen did that without any pre-gaming.

czSFLBP.gif

Best winner from any show ever.

czSFLBP.gif

The first Survivor mini was EVERYTHING. it was a dream bootlist. Abi-Maria was ICONIC. Karishma served too. And I was glad Kelley got to the end.

Then the second one was a disappointment. I stopped watching after Lauren left, I was just watching Michele on the jury room lol

I had no idea about the All Stars today, but I started watching at the final 10 or so (when Muna was voted out and dragged Kat). But I'm so glad J'Tia won, LEGEND. After Kelley left, I was 100% sure she was not making it to the final 2 but she did that!

ceremonials
12 hours ago, lipes said:

The first Survivor mini was EVERYTHING. it was a dream bootlist. Abi-Maria was ICONIC. Karishma served too. And I was glad Kelley got to the end.

Then the second one was a disappointment. I stopped watching after Lauren left, I was just watching Michele on the jury room lol

I had no idea about the All Stars today, but I started watching at the final 10 or so (when Muna was voted out and dragged Kat). But I'm so glad J'Tia won, LEGEND. After Kelley left, I was 100% sure she was not making it to the final 2 but she did that!

Not when Karishma and Wentworth get voted out in 3rd and 4th :biblio:

22 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

Not when Karishma and Wentworth get voted out in 3rd and 4th :biblio:

We can't have everything! lol

But seriously just looking at the cast and then seeing the final 6 or so, it was amazing. Karishma and Wentworth would be an amazing final two, but then we wouldn't have Abi's legendary FTC. and Kellyn was meh on Survivor but I think her game was nice, not a bad winner imo.

ceremonials
36 minutes ago, lipes said:

We can't have everything! lol

But seriously just looking at the cast and then seeing the final 6 or so, it was amazing. Karishma and Wentworth would be an amazing final two, but then we wouldn't have Abi's legendary FTC. and Kellyn was meh on Survivor but I think her game was nice, not a bad winner imo.

Kaylene*

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Muna and Katie are my early faves. :WAP:

Muna a queen. I was so pressed when she got auto eliminated in Winners at War. :biblio:

• 2 weeks later...

The first twist being that safety chain thing they have in the minis. http://i.imgur.com/yqFrse4.gif This was a really good premiere. The production value has improved significantly since the first three seasons. Audrey continues to make BBUS look uglier than it already is.

I'm glad they changed the rule of exposing everyone who voted for the eliminated player and now the eliminated person has to decide which three players they want to expose. If this first vote is any indication of what the rest of the votes will be like, then this is going to be an amazing season. It's only Episode 1 and the exposes are already messy.

Muna and Katie gave me everything I thought they would give and more. Muna's confessionals were *chef's kiss*. Not her casually sealing Brent's fate while simultaneously snatching safety for herself. Everyone wanting her in their alliance, sfdjksf, we love to see it. I'm surprised that they weren't just as excited to work with Katie. I didn't get to see her in any of the minis, but apparently she's known for being a very dominant player. http://i.imgur.com/yqFrse4.gif I think perhaps they're a little intimidated by that.

After seeing how she reversed her drag in exile, maybe they should be intimidated...

Kim Spradlin teas. http://i.imgur.com/yqFrse4.gif

Big Brother found rotting and covered in maggots :jonny:

The way Muna, Jacob, and Billy are all better players AND characters than anyone who’s even been on BB in the past five years. 

Love to see that more people are watching Slayquester. :heart:

Katie :sosad: Should've been Marcelo instead of her. He's done nothing so far, but for some reason he thinks he's on the same level as Muna, and even she's not out here calling people floaters. It's episode two... relax, dude? Brent's another one that thinks he's THAT b*tch when he's really not, but at least the show is doing a good job of showing what a tool he is. That real-time montage of him slamming the door in everyone's faces afjsdksjlf. Rachel going around letting everyone know how disgusted she was by him. :heart:

Billy handled this last round perfectly. That last minute decision to move Jacob up on the list was genius. I screamed when Natalie said screw it and almost ruined everything for Billy, tho, because she didn't like how Billy spoke to her or w/e.

My mediocre kings Spencer and Brendan THRIVING and avoiding the block.