Janet Jackson: State of the World Tour

stephen1108

eli's_rhythm
41 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

In all fairness, Janet dropThe black outfit she used halfway through the show (and some nights to open with) looked good too.

f64cd349d387823a85441dd0edc79bad.jpg

Though I really don't know who told her that first outfit was a good idea :toofunny2:

Ugh she's still so hot when she tries just a little bit. Imagine this outfit with tight black pants. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Kardashian
5 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

1753 :skull:

I'm too scared to buy tickets now though, what if she cancels again? :jonny:

Just don't fly anywhere for it, and if you do make sure you have travel insurance that covers it.

You're taking that risk with every concert you travel for, if anything Janet is more likely to keep her word this time cause otherwise her touring career is over :skull:

nathanspears
6 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Just don't fly anywhere for it, and if you do make sure you have travel insurance that covers it.

You're taking that risk with every concert you travel for, if anything Janet is more likely to keep her word this time cause otherwise her touring career is over :skull:

I'm not flying it's just that didn't people have trouble getting refunds because ticketmaster said it wasn't officially "cancelled"?

Kim Kardashian
Just now, nathanspears said:

I'm not flying it's just that didn't people have trouble getting refunds because ticketmaster said it wasn't officially "cancelled"?

I doubt anyone was fully unable to get a refund, because they may not have been able to make the rescheduled date.

They can't keep your money from you.

stephen1108
12 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

People weren't automatically refunded because the tickets weren't "cancelled" they were just postponed to a TBD date. 

If you wanted a refund though, you could have contacted Ticketmaster for it. 

Kim Kardashian
3 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

People weren't automatically refunded because the tickets weren't "cancelled" they were just postponed to a TBD date. 

Did they never refund tickets if you didn't ask for one?

I don't think I ever did but I wanna see if I can get better tickets this time around.

24 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

not true. I got refund automatically for my Amsterdam show.

stephen1108
7 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

not true. I got refund automatically for my Amsterdam show.

That date was probably cancelled then. 

There were also some shows in America not being handled by Live Nation, I think those were cancelled too. 

4 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

There were also some shows in America not being handled by Live Nation, I think those were cancelled too. 

It all comes down to the promoters and the rules in the given country so it'll never be the same between two countries..still messy tho :toofunny2: 

LoveLiveMusic
3 hours ago, mermaid_ariel said:

omg. she's coming :jonny:

please new setlist, and costumes...maybe she's going to re-release unbreakable with new songs.

Sis. Have you been to a Janet concert?

LoveLiveMusic
29 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

I had one to Montreal with Evenko and I had to reach out for a refund but it was a smooth process. 

eli's_rhythm
9 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Sis. Have you been to a Janet concert?

You're right, I don't want to get my hopes up, but I have a funny feeling she could change it up this time. Just the fact it could be called SOTW makes it seem like it'll be more of a concept/political show. She can't just do another lazy GH set.

LoveLiveMusic
1 minute ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I have a funny feeling she could change it up this time, but you're right, I don't want to get my hopes up. But just the fact it could be called SOTW makes it seem like it'll be more of a concept/political show. She can't just do another lazy GH set.

Anyone who's been to at least Up Close and Personal have gotten the hits even if they're shortened now I want the full version of some and some rarities. Like if she did Lonely :jonny2:   

eli's_rhythm
Just now, LoveLiveMusic said:

Anyone who's been to at least Up Close and Personal have gotten the hits even if they're shortened now I want the full version of some and some rarities. Like if she did Lonely :jonny2:   

Ugh you just had to quote me before my edit. (4, 3, 2, 1, chicka-ah!)

I went to the Unbreakable tour in New Orleans and it was still pretty much a GH show, but it felt like a better iteration than RWU or UCAP. They did try to remix the songs and the choreo a bit.

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

1753 :skull:

I'm too scared to buy tickets now though, what if she cancels again? :jonny:

Do you have the ticket from the Unbreakable Tour? Keep them and buy the next one, if she cancels again, you can sue her, live nation and the arena.

:lipton2:

Horizon Flame
3 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

In all fairness, Janet dropped that horrible outfit from the tour halfway through the first leg :jonny:

32E6A36500000578-0-So_much_for_the_Pleas

Is the updated version of it. 

The black outfit she used halfway through the show (and some nights to open with) looked good too.

f64cd349d387823a85441dd0edc79bad.jpg

Though I really don't know who told her that first outfit was a good idea :toofunny2:

If she wanted to be covered up she should have worn a great suit, not this monstrosity. Can you imagine the sweat going on in those harem pants? It was her only outfit night after night. 

LoveLiveMusic
3 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Ugh you just had to quote me before my edit. (4, 3, 2, 1, chicka-ah!)

I went to the Unbreakable tour in New Orleans and it was still pretty much a GH show, but it felt like a better iteration than RWU or UCAP. They did try to remix the songs and the choreo a bit.

Yeah I liked they still kept her moves urban and street like. 

Also, Anytime, Anyplace with Kendrick's Poetic Justice? :jonny3: shook.

Archived