Janet Jackson: State of the World Tour

stephen1108

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Horizon Flame

Now another person is saying they have inside word that its true, but this is coming from Janet's messy fan base, so take it with a grain of salt. 

If true, she better get better costumes. Still though, is she gonna be in touring shape by then, or will she end up cancelling dates because she isn't prepared leading to more bad publicity?

mermaid_ariel

omg. she's coming :jonny:

please new setlist, and costumes...maybe she's going to re-release unbreakable with new songs.

mermaid_ariel
1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

Now another person is saying they have inside word that its true, but this is coming from Janet's messy fan base, so take it with a grain of salt. 

If true, she better get better costumes. Still though, is she gonna be in touring shape by then, or will she end up cancelling dates because she isn't prepared leading to more bad publicity?

right like who thought this was a good idea. I swear she has too many "Yes Men" around her including Gil.

i lived for the hair though

rs_634x1024-150901045109-634.Janet-Jacks

eli's_rhythm
11 minutes ago, mermaid_ariel said:

omg. she's coming :jonny:

please new setlist, and costumes...maybe she's going to re-release unbreakable with new songs.

Sis don't get my hopes up. :jonny: Let's pray she's actually coming back and then changes up her routine so we don't get a RWUT part 4. Baby steps.

1 hour ago, mermaid_ariel said:

right like who thought this was a good idea. I swear she has too many "Yes Men" around her including Gil.

i lived for the hair though

rs_634x1024-150901045109-634.Janet-Jacks

Wtf is this

Oktober Knight

Would love to get tix but she's so unreliable. 

Tremor Christ

In 2018;

new world tour,

new music,

a new movement...

i've been listening...

let's keep the conversation going...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1VzShFAInSvHtDHDaWei

stephen1108
37 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

I'd rather her wait until next year to do something. Anything. Not half-ass it. 

For all we know, she could have been putting this new show together the past year AND she could have been recording new music. We won't know for sure at the moment, but it's very possible.

I don't think Janet spent a whole year literally just sitting on her ass, knowing she had a tour to come back to. :deadbanana2: Her creative process was probably at an all time high being pregnant, in a marriage that's on the rocks, and all the **** going on in the world. 

It doesn't look like this is kicking off until November, so that means she has 5-6 months to get back in shape and go over any new routines. That should be enough time. 

Horizon Flame
3 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

For all we know, she could have been putting this new show together the past year AND she could have been recording new music. We won't know for sure at the moment, but it's very possible.

I don't think Janet spent a whole year literally just sitting on her ass, knowing she had a tour to come back to. :deadbanana2: Her creative process was probably at an all time high being pregnant, in a marriage that's on the rocks, and all the **** going on in the world. 

It doesn't look like this is kicking off until November, so that means she has 5-6 months to get back in shape and go over any new routines. That should be enough time. 

And her divorce... if it gets messy? This wouldn't be smart. She should be sure that she's ready, that she's in fighting form. 

stephen1108

In all fairness, Janet dropped that horrible outfit from the tour halfway through the first leg :jonny:

32E6A36500000578-0-So_much_for_the_Pleas

Is the updated version of it. 

The black outfit she used halfway through the show (and some nights to open with) looked good too.

f64cd349d387823a85441dd0edc79bad.jpg

Though I really don't know who told her that first outfit was a good idea :toofunny2:

RainDreamer

She really meant it when she said it will still happen , must've known the marriage would be temporary :eli:

Archived