Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Janet Jackson: State of the World Tour

2,796 posts in this topic

The rest of Ticketmaster's system isn't showing it in searches, BUT it is showing on my app with the same name and date!

I just had my friend look at hers too, and the name still says Unbreakable World Tour, but her Baltimore Arena date is now locked in for November 18th!

Ticketmaster DID leak the Unbreakable World Tour name and dates back in 2015 :deadbanana2:

Named after her potential #1 hit if it wasn't an airplay single only :clap3:

If this is real and will honor the Unbreakable tour tickets, I will seethe... I got a refund for mine. Looks like I gotta get my coin together :mad:

Someone said Gil said it's not true. I dunno. She just gave birth... apparently. She is in no kind of shape for a show, lbr. Ticketmaster had dates listed for this summer. It's always listing rumors. 

Wait!!! My Tickets for the Portland show have updated to Friday, September 29th! OMG. 

If anyone kept their tickets (lol) look on your Ticketmaster account and post the new date. 

20 minutes ago, MaRy said:

i can't, already? :ahh:

Errthing going as planed but ANYWAY it's good to have J back. COME TO BRAZIL!

I don't think it's true, but I hope I'm wrong. Janet better get back on road and release a new hot funk/dance album. i don't like Unbreakable at all.