Zack Snyder's Justice League | Reviews are out and...

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• Legendary

• champpp

• BoyLikeYouSuxx

The Mandalorian

I wanted nothing more than for Zack Snyder's vision to be finalized. There are so many unanswered questions from Batman v Superman. I was really disgusted with WB for the longest time about Justice League and the way they handled it. It was supposed to be a two part film. And the movie we got instead was shallow, generic, rushed and not at all what Zack Snyder had in mind to finish the story arc that he started with Man of Steel. Over the years, he's released bits and pieces of information about what his vision for Justice League was and with each revelation I just became more and more upset with WB. They really ruined it.

I think this will breathe new life into the DC Extended Universe. And hopefully his cut takes over and replaces the theatrical cut. I'm beyond excited for this release and that's something no one can take away from me. giphy.gif

Get into the queen’s tea

And for everybody saying it will be ****, please just leave and enjoy your dumb Marvel movies. This is for the people who liked Zack’s vision, and of course we recognize it’s not perfect but to be honest or cannot be worse than what we got

This is insane that it's actually happening. Hopefully it brings new life in the DCEU as from what I read his version was gonna be so good :eek: 

HotFriedChicken
3 hours ago, Love Drought said:

The Snyder fans are gonna be even more annoying and obnoxious than they already are :dies:

Yes we will! And the ops will be BIG MAD

3 hours ago, The Mandalorian said:

I wanted nothing more than for Zack Snyder's vision to be finalized. There are so many unanswered questions from Batman v Superman. I was really disgusted with WB for the longest time about Justice League and the way they handled it. It was supposed to be a two part film. And the movie we got instead was shallow, generic, rushed and not at all what Zack Snyder had in mind to finish the story arc that he started with Man of Steel. Over the years, he's released bits and pieces of information about what his vision for Justice League was and with each revelation I just became more and more upset with WB. They really ruined it.

I think this will breathe new life into the DC Extended Universe. And hopefully his cut takes over and replaces the theatrical cut. I'm beyond excited for this release and that's something no one can take away from me. giphy.gif

DgM1fPLXkAEgvnR.jpg

1 minute ago, Buffy said:

I’m confused is this just the same movie with deleted scenes?

The original theatrical cut was an almost completely reshot film directed by Joss Wheedon. This version will be Zack Snyder's original film with some additions. 

1 hour ago, ALA said:

The original theatrical cut was an almost completely reshot film directed by Joss Wheedon. This version will be Zack Snyder's original film with some additions. 

Uh huh.... We’ll see. Joss is unarguably a better director than Snyder. I’ve never been a fan of any Snyder films. His films always look cinematically promising, but the execution is always horrible.

Edited by Buffy
The Mandalorian
5 hours ago, Oxy said:

BvS director's cut wasn't good, i hope this one is good but i'm setting my expectation low.

The theatrical release, honestly, didn't make any sense. :deadbanana2:There were whole plot elements cut out that were in the Director's Cut; that alone makes it superior.

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

I’m confused is this just the same movie with deleted scenes?

Only roughly 30 minutes of Zack's work was in the theatrical release. The plot was completely changed and reworked, more or less, when Joss stepped in. One example is the vision that Bruce Wayne had in BvS when Batman was surrounded by Parademons in a world that had been taken over by Darkseid was actually a teaser for what was to come in Zack Snyder's Justice League. As if I wasn't ready for this year to be over with already. :jonny5:

Snyder is a horrible filmmaker :toofunny2:  Batman v Superman alone should tell you that. 

So my expectations are low but I do love DC so I'll be watching anyway but don't expect any drastic improvements like the incels do :lmao: 

14 hours ago, xrosup said:

The Hollywood Reporter made an article about this.

It is very stupid that he hasn’t watched the movie they released. Very, very stupid.

Love Drought
11 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Yes we will! And the ops will be BIG MAD

I can tell... 

hw9ginVf.jpg

JK. I can't stand Snyder's directing but I'm genuinely happy for him & his fans. As an X-Men stan I know how frustrating it is to see a studio screw over a director's vision regardless of how incompetent he might be. 

I'm just glad that Battinson & Batfleck fans will be fed and hoping this will encourage WB to bring Henry Cavil back as Superman. I don't think anyone wants him to be replaced. 

This feels like an unnecessary detour for the DCEU, with the additional filming, but I'll watch 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Unusualyou

I'm ready, the BVS directo cut is my third favorite movie in the DC universe