• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legendary

• ALA

• BoyLikeYouSuxx

• champpp

Really funny that the same haters who swore that the Snyder Cut didn't exist are now saying that it's gonna be sh*t anyways. Salty

1 hour ago, Legendary said:

Really funny that the same haters who swore that the Snyder Cut didn't exist are now saying that it's gonna be sh*t anyways. Salty

The youtubers and reporters that are so pressed :rip: it's funny. And they'll all be watching it so nnn

The way this dominated the internet yesterday lmao

Snyders tweet with 120k likes, more than the HBOmax post or the DC official account

yikes

I'm excited but lowkey expecting a mess like BvS. But at least it's gonna be a loyal sequel for Man of Steel and BvS in tone, score and explanation about things said on the past movies like the Batman's nightmare scene.

• 4 weeks later...
BoyLikeYouSuxx

Chile Lex sounds like a quivering spineless bitch :toofunny2: at least Darkseid looks badass, but me thinks this will flop with reviews too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
BoyLikeYouSuxx

What is this hunny :toofunny2: 

Steppenwolf being the only accomplishment

Wonder Woman snubbed again, Darkseid looking as menacing as a bunny rabbit 

Flash still running like a recovering paraplegic :deadbanana4:

This what everyone was hyped for?

Snyder really did win in the end.

Remember when everyone said this will never see the light of day, it doesn't exist, it will never happen, etc etc.

Pandemic really got studios switching gears.

THAT SAID, that trailer soundtrack is awful. That use to be cool 5 years ago. That just revived fan worries about Snyder, that he has no original ideas.

They need to recut anotheer trailer without the cliche soundtrack.

Why do I sense this will be low key equally bad as the theatrical release :toofunny2: Zack Snyder isn’t exactly a good filmmaker. I cringe whenever I see his name attached to anything. I love the cinematic look & feel of his films but not the actual execution.