Jump to content

Gabby Barrett - “The Good Ones”


Bentley

Recommended Posts

SamanthaJadeFr
6 hours ago, Bentley said:

@SamanthaJadeFr when’s her performance on Corden? Tomorrow? 

Yes, i mean it's tonight now.

 

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

This week has been such a crash. I was on such a high last week with this :ahh:

 

And since they don’t even have a single chosen... It’s only gonna get worse :rip:

Lol i know right, "The Good Ones" is done and they haven't even picked a third single yet. How hard it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SamanthaJadeFr

    768

  • Bentley

    441

  • Khamis

    124

  • Kamil24

    53

SamanthaJadeFr
18 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

I'm ready for the 2 year chart run of the next single :duca:

:rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites

She should release the lead single of GB2 now so it could reach #1 when the album drops next year

 

I Hope GIF by Gabby Barrett

Link to post
Share on other sites

What the CMA performance should have been yup yup.

 

My one line of criticism... she’s got to start enunciating more. She’s got that Ariana Grande thing going on lately. I barely understand what she’s singing at times.

 

Other than that. SKINNY QUEEN. We love to see it.

df6.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bentley
9 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

 

 

9 hours ago, Sept said:

She should release the lead single of GB2 now so it could reach #1 when the album drops next year

 

I Hope GIF by Gabby Barrett

 

4 hours ago, Khamis said:

What the CMA performance should have been yup yup.

 

My one line of criticism... she’s got to start enunciating more. She’s got that Ariana Grande thing going on lately. I barely understand what she’s singing at times.

 

Other than that. SKINNY QUEEN. We love to see it.

df6.jpg

9 BBMA nominations! Most noms for a female this year! :eek:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Khamis
59 minutes ago, Bentley said:

@SamanthaJadeFr @Khamis number 1 for a 4th week on Billboard Hot Country song! :clap3:

 

still no 3rd single news in sight :noparty:

It’s not coming anytime soon methinks

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bentley
Just now, Khamis said:

It’s not coming anytime soon methinks

But why? :doc:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Khamis
6 minutes ago, Bentley said:

But why? :doc:

It should have been ready already. Video shot and released once they decided they weren’t gonna promote to pop. Idk what happened but unless we are getting a remix... they dropped the ball big and it’s really upsetting :noparty:

 

im really holding out hope we will get a remix bc tbh they need something fresh to promote! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bentley
Just now, Khamis said:

It should have been ready already. Video shot and released once they decided they weren’t gonna promote to pop. Idk what happened but unless we are getting a remix... they dropped the ball big and it’s really upsetting :noparty:

 

im really holding out hope we will get a remix bc tbh they need something fresh to promote! 

We need them to announce something soon 🙏

Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaJadeFr

"The Good Ones" is down everywhere this week, but like said above, it's still #1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for a 4th week and is also up to a new peak of #39 on the Streaming Songs chart.

Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaJadeFr
6 hours ago, Bentley said:

@SamanthaJadeFr @Khamis number 1 for a 4th week on Billboard Hot Country song! :clap3:

 

still no 3rd single news in sight :noparty:

They are probably waiting for "The Good Ones" to really die, but that's kind of stupid since songs take so much time to climb on country radio, so it's not like "The Good Ones" is gonna overshadow the third single anyway and by the time, the third single will start to climb high, "The Good Ones" will be over. I don't know what they are waiting for. 

 

And i hope they really book her for "American Idol" to launch the third single cause the current season is almost done. More shows are coming up too where she's nominated, i'm scared she will perform "The Good Ones" there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bentley
9 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

They are probably waiting for "The Good Ones" to really die, but that's kind of stupid since songs take so much time to climb on country radio, so it's not like "The Good Ones" is gonna overshadow the third single anyway and by the time, the third single will start to climb high, "The Good Ones" will be over. I don't know what they are waiting for. 

 

And i hope they really book her for "American Idol" to launch the third single cause the current season is almost done. More shows are coming up too where she's nominated, i'm scared she will perform "The Good Ones" there.

Most likely

 

They probably send the 3rd single to radio at the beginning of June at this point :shakeno:

Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaJadeFr
1 minute ago, Bentley said:

Most likely

 

They probably send the 3rd single to radio at the beginning of June at this point :shakeno:

They better not, with country radio taking so much time to make a song climb to the top, by next year we will still be stuck with single #3 if they release it in june :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bentley
5 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

They better not, with country radio taking so much time to make a song climb to the top, by next year we will still be stuck with single #3 if they release it in june :biblio:

Right now or June probably won’t make that big of a difference. I don’t see any adds date listed anywhere for a new single 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaJadeFr
1 hour ago, Bentley said:

Right now or June probably won’t make that big of a difference. I don’t see any adds date listed anywhere for a new single 

Maybe they still haven't decide what single #3 will be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bentley
5 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Maybe they still haven't decide what single #3 will be.

Back to 12 on iTunes. This will never die again :deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaJadeFr
6 hours ago, Bentley said:

Back to 12 on iTunes. This will never die again :deadbanana:

Single #3 cancelled, "The Good Ones" on pop / ac / hac incoming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bentley
On 5/5/2021 at 4:35 AM, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Single #3 cancelled, "The Good Ones" on pop / ac / hac incoming.

 

On 5/4/2021 at 12:12 AM, Khamis said:

It should have been ready already. Video shot and released once they decided they weren’t gonna promote to pop. Idk what happened but unless we are getting a remix... they dropped the ball big and it’s really upsetting :noparty:

 

im really holding out hope we will get a remix bc tbh they need something fresh to promote! 

Ok Warner needs to stop playing with us and announce the next single I’m getting livid :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaJadeFr
15 hours ago, Bentley said:

 

Ok Warner needs to stop playing with us and announce the next single I’m getting livid :biblio:

I don't know what they are waiting for at this point. It can't take that long to pick between two songs.

 

Her sister said that she will attend the "Billboard Music Awards" so she can fly her dad there, which was expected since she's the most nominated woman there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...