Gabby Barrett - “The Good Ones”

Bentley

• #FreeBritney Activist
25 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

#126 (+9) on iTunes US and #603 (+7) on Apple Music, about to reach a new peak.

I'm checking Mediabase everyday hoping she will finally debut on the top 50 but still nothing. I swear if they try to make her a one hit wonder, i will fume. They will have no choice but to play her if she continues to increase like she is right now.

The early stats are impressive, radio needs to get on board 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• Kamil24

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Khamis

• #FreeBritney Activist
30 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

#126 (+9) on iTunes US and #603 (+7) on Apple Music, about to reach a new peak.

I'm checking Mediabase everyday hoping she will finally debut on the top 50 but still nothing. I swear if they try to make her a one hit wonder, i will fume. They will have no choice but to play her if she continues to increase like she is right now.

Apparently it already has a negative bullet on radio. The stats on other platforms are impressive, radio needs to get on board 🙄

4 hours ago, Bentley said:

Apparently it already has a negative bullet on radio. The stats on other platforms are impressive, radio needs to get on board 🙄

Kelsea Ballerini and Marren Morris are also both struggling with their new singles on country radio and they both came off from a multi-formats radio hit. Maybe that's too much for country radio, specially if it's a woman.

Apple Music US:

Gabby Barrett - "The Good Ones": #565 (+38) *New peak*

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr

• #FreeBritney Activist
41 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Billboard Country Airplay:

Gabby Barrett - "The Good Ones": #51 (+2) *New peak*

Why the hell hasn’t it made the media base top 50 yet? 😡 

I wanna be able to track it 

11 hours ago, Bentley said:

Why the hell hasn’t it made the media base top 50 yet? 😡 

I wanna be able to track it 

I know right. If it's #51 on Billboard Country Airplay, it can't be that far of the top 50 on Mediabase.

The only issue is to rise on Mediabase, you have to see an increase in spins while the Billboard Country Airplay chart is more based on the audience. So i think what's happening is that "The Good Ones" must be getting higher audience than spins. That must explain the rise on the BCA chart and the struggle on Mediabase. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
11 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I know right. If it's #51 on Billboard Country Airplay, it can't be that far of the top 50 on Mediabase.

The only issue is to rise on Mediabase, you have to see an increase in spins while the Billboard Country Airplay chart is more based on the audience. So i think what's happening is that "The Good Ones" must be getting higher audience than spins. That must explain the rise on the BCA chart and the struggle on Mediabase. 

Makes sense. Hopefully it will pick up soon. The audience is here for it 

The Good Ones

iTunes:

#127 United States

Apple Music:

#569 United States

"The Good Ones" was played on one of the biggest country radio station yesterday, 103-3 Country Tennessee.

Emily Landis, one of the co-writer of the song, reacted to it :heart2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

"The Good Ones" was played on one of the biggest country radio station yesterday, 103-3 Country Tennessee.

:clap3:

Hopefully it’s coming!

6 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

:clap3: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

The Good Ones

iTunes:
#122 United States

#443 Canada

Apple Music:

#596 United States

22 minutes ago, Bentley said:

41 on country iTunes @SamanthaJadeFr :jonny5:

Every week she seems to gain more and more momentum with the song. Almost 10 million views on YouTube for the music video. Almost top 100 on iTunes, not doing bad on Apple Music, breaking records with her album, "I Hope" being a multi-format hit. I mean country radio has to start supporting this new single a little bit more already.

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Every week she seems to gain more and more momentum with the song. Almost 10 million views on YouTube for the music video. Almost top 100 on iTunes, not doing bad on Apple Music, breaking records with her album, "I Hope" being a multi-format hit. I mean country radio has to start supporting this new single a little bit more already.

I guess it’s good it got picked up by the big station in Nashville, hopefully we’ll see some more radio progress over the next few weeks 

• #FreeBritney Activist

The Good Ones

iTunes:

#117 United States

Apple Music:

#594 United States

#34 on country iTunes 

stomping even with Taylor’s album bomb. Serving I Hope early digital/ streaming success before radio fully got on board :clap3:

7 hours ago, Bentley said:

The Good Ones

iTunes:

#117 United States

Apple Music:

#594 United States

#34 on country iTunes 

stomping even with Taylor’s album bomb. Serving I Hope early digital/ streaming success before radio fully got on board :clap3:

It's coming slowly but surely, even staying afloat with all the new competition :clap3:It should go back up on the Billboard Hot Country Songs.

iTunes US:

Gabby Barrett - "The Good Ones": #108 (+9) 

Highest peak in a long time. The fact it's "so high" for a song barely played on country radio is really promising.

• #FreeBritney Activist
11 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

iTunes US:

Gabby Barrett - "The Good Ones": #108 (+9) 

Highest peak in a long time. The fact it's "so high" for a song barely played on country radio is really promising.

I’m getting irritated that it hasn’t gone top 50 on mediabase yet 

• #FreeBritney Activist

The Good Ones

iTunes:

#106 United States

Apple Music:

#564 United States