Gabby Barrett - “The Good Ones”

Bentley

goldstargay

I can see country/top 40 eating up hall of fame, maybe in the fall though, I sense a The Bones like rise. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Bentley

• Khamis

• Kamil24

Bentley
2 hours ago, Toby said:

I don't know if it would do well, but I don't see why Christian radio wouldn't play it, it's a christian song done with a christian worship band. However, I don't know as I don't listen to the radio anymore.

I didn’t know much about them or that they were a Christian band but if her label sends it for adds they’ll play it!

1 hour ago, goldstargay said:

I can see country/top 40 eating up hall of fame, maybe in the fall though, I sense a The Bones like rise. 

I can see it! :alexz: 

SamanthaJadeFr

Spotify US: #149 (+18) with 228 665 streams.

SamanthaJadeFr

"The Good Ones" rose 2 more spots from its last prediction and is now expected to be at #21 on the Hot 100 next week :duca:

EzCCWbfWUAQpW8C?format=jpg&name=medium

SamanthaJadeFr

Up to #2 on Mediabase Canada (Country), matching "I Hope" peak.

SamanthaJadeFr
8 hours ago, goldstargay said:

Agree, i really got into "Hall Of Fame" recently, it's my current fav, i think it does fit better a fall / winter release indeed. 

Bentley
4 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Spotify US: #149 (+18) with 228 665 streams.

:duca: new peak.? 

1 hour ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

"The Good Ones" rose 2 more spots from its last prediction and is now expected to be at #21 on the Hot 100 next week :duca:

EzCCWbfWUAQpW8C?format=jpg&name=medium

Definitely going top 20 maybe even top 10 after the acms which is truly incredible! 

23 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Up to #2 on Mediabase Canada (Country), matching "I Hope" peak.

Will it get to number 1? :eek: 

17 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Agree, i really got into "Hall Of Fame" recently, it's my current fav, i think it does fit better a fall / winter release indeed. 

Yes, if they push the good ones to pop they can follow the same strategy and do that for Hall of Fame! 

SamanthaJadeFr
29 minutes ago, Bentley said:

:duca: new peak.? 

Definitely going top 20 maybe even top 10 after the acms which is truly incredible! 

Will it get to number 1? :eek: 

Yes, if they push the good ones to pop they can follow the same strategy and do that for Hall of Fame! 

Close, it peaked at #144 on Spotify US.

It's very close to #1 in Canada and the #1 (Miranda Lambert) is decreasing a little bit, so it's very possible.

Country radio takes so much time to make a song rise to the top, that even if Hall Of Fame fits more a fall / winter release, they can still release it as a single now cause by the time it starts getting closer to the top, we will probably be close to the end of the summer / beginning of fall.

Bentley
47 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Close, it peaked at #144 on Spotify US.

It's very close to #1 in Canada and the #1 (Miranda Lambert) is decreasing a little bit, so it's very possible.

Country radio takes so much time to make a song rise to the top, that even if Hall Of Fame fits more a fall / winter release, they can still release it as a single now cause by the time it starts getting closer to the top, we will probably be close to the end of the summer / beginning of fall.

Very true but I fear they’re going with Got Me :deadbanana:

SamanthaJadeFr
6 hours ago, Bentley said:

The album is 15 on iTunes!! @SamanthaJadeFr @Khamis

Never been this high even with the "I Hope" success. "The Good Ones" is defintely an album seller (thanks also to the discount).

6 hours ago, Bentley said:

AHHHHH she’s performing The Good Ones on Late Night with James Corden on 4/28 according to her Instagram! We are winning again @Khamis @SamanthaJadeFr :jonny5:

Omg! :duca: So they are continuing the promo for "The Good Ones" even after april 25 when the max spins will stop :jonny2: Top 10 in the Hot 100 incoming!

SamanthaJadeFr
5 hours ago, Bentley said:

The Good (#) Ones is coming :fan:

I would love for her to be also interviewed cause so the general public get to know her personality too and start stanning her beyond just a performance, but i love how her label is pushing and supporting her.

SamanthaJadeFr

Mediabase US (Country):

#1 (=) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 8.274 (+132 spins) - 45.899 (+0.747 audience)

9 hours ago, Bentley said:

AHHHHH she’s performing The Good Ones on Late Night with James Corden on 4/28 according to her Instagram! We are winning again @Khamis @SamanthaJadeFr :jonny5:

STOPPPPPPPP. HOW ARE WE WINNING LIKE THIS?!

we can’t doubt Warner again. They know better than us this I MUST admit :jonny5:

Bentley
Just now, Khamis said:

STOPPPPPPPP. HOW ARE WE WINNING LIKE THIS?!

we can’t doubt Warner again. They know better than us this I MUST admit :jonny5:

The way we thought it was OVER. :clownny:

3 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I would love for her to be also interviewed cause so the general public get to know her personality too and start stanning her beyond just a performance, but i love how her label is pushing and supporting her.

Yes that would be amazing! 

1 hour ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Mediabase US (Country):

#1 (=) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 8.274 (+132 spins) - 45.899 (+0.747 audience)

:jonny2:

SamanthaJadeFr

Overall:

#20 (=) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 53.66 (+0.93)

3 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Never been this high even with the "I Hope" success. "The Good Ones" is defintely an album seller (thanks also to the discount).

Omg! :duca: So they are continuing the promo for "The Good Ones" even after april 25 when the max spins will stop :jonny2: Top 10 in the Hot 100 incoming!

This is so crazy to me bc the song is literally SO OLD. I guess the year long trends to smashing is something I gotta get used to bc Gabby Barrett isn’t going anywhere anytime soon :fan:

Bentley
5 minutes ago, Khamis said:

This is so crazy to me bc the song is literally SO OLD. I guess the year long trends to smashing is something I gotta get used to bc Gabby Barrett isn’t going anywhere anytime soon :fan:

She’s here to STAY, we can’t stand it :jonny6:

SamanthaJadeFr
4 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Yeah it's crazy how I Hope and The Good Ones were released such a long time ago and how late they became so big. I know country radio are very long when it comes to make a song a hit but in Gabby's case, we're talking about years for making these two songs become two of the biggest country hits of these past 2 years. Don't even remember when a female country artist got two back to back huge hits. She's here to stay :alexz2:

SamanthaJadeFr

She's making an announcement at 10am (a little less than 2 hours now) :duca:

1 minute ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Yeah it's crazy how I Hope and The Good Ones were released such a long time ago and how late they became so big. I know country radio are very long when it comes to make a song a hit but in Gabby's case, we're talking about years for making these two songs become two of the biggest country hits of these past 2 years. Don't even remember when a female country artist got two back to back huge hits. She's here to stay :alexz2:

Exactly. There are a lot of hit country songs that’s don’t become this MASSIVE. You never hear about them but people outside of the country sphere know these

Bentley
2 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

She's making an announcement at 10am (a little less than 2 hours now) :duca:

About what?!? :duca:

3rd single?