Gabby Barrett - “The Good Ones”

Bentley

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

What do we want for single 3 ladies? I can’t believe she’s not booked to perform at the acms. How dirty! 

Hall of Fame or Goldmine... but let’s me real... the eras over :rip:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Bentley

• Khamis

• Kamil24

Bentley
1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Absolute GARBAGE. The biggest country hit of the year and no performance. 2 smash singles in a year and nothing?! It makes no sense. It’s almost like.... maybe she doesn’t want to perform :toofunny2:

im lowkey have been thinking what Bentley said... maybe she’s trying to be a full time mom and the eras over:rip:

Id fume and cuss her husband out on Twitter 

Bentley
1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Hall of Fame or Goldmine... but let’s me real... the eras over :rip:

They could still send out another single. This one slayed and she did nothing herself for it lmao 

Bentley

She better get number 1 on media base for at least one week after stapletons fraudulent tactics are over. 

And either Jesus and My Mama or Got Me for the next single. It could be her Something In The Water :duca:

I can get behind Got Me. But I’m not sure Christian radio picks up just any persons songs about Jesus... mainly bc they would be picking up half of Country radio. And we know Gabbys team certainly won’t give it an add date :rip:

Bentley
17 minutes ago, Khamis said:

I can get behind Got Me. But I’m not sure Christian radio picks up just any persons songs about Jesus... mainly bc they would be picking up half of Country radio. And we know Gabbys team certainly won’t give it an add date :rip:

I really want Jesus and My Mama to be sent to country. We need an uptempo from her on radio. :giraffe:

SamanthaJadeFr
7 hours ago, Khamis said:

Absolute GARBAGE. The biggest country hit of the year and no performance. 2 smash singles in a year and nothing?! It makes no sense. It’s almost like.... maybe she doesn’t want to perform :toofunny2:

im lowkey have been thinking what Bentley said... maybe she’s trying to be a full time mom and the eras over:rip:

At 21? That would absolutely tragic if that happens :deadbanana4:

SamanthaJadeFr

Mediabase US (Country):

#1 (+1) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 7.534 (+49 spins) - 42.321 (+0.241 audience)

#2 (-1) - Florida Georgia Line - Long Live: 7.474 (-225 spins) - 42.375 (-1.454 audience)

#3 (=) - Thomas Rhett - What's Your Country Song: 7.414 (-21 spins) - 43.657 (-0.333 audience)

#4 (=) - Chris Stapleton - Starting Over: 7.310 (+232 spins) - 38.574 (+0.897 audience)

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr
SamanthaJadeFr
2 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

So she made it to #1 on mediabase officially!?

It does count as a #1 on Mediabase but unofficially, if she holds the #1 until sunday then it will become official, but it's unlikely with how Chris Stapleton is max spinning his song, she will have a better chance next week though.

But she can likely be #1 on the Billboard Country Airplay cause they only count the audience number and not the spins, which Gabby is far ahead of him and just a little behind Thomas Rhett. So i think, she can be #1 on the Billboard Country Airplay for two weeks, but only #1 on Mediabase officially if she can be and hold the #1 spot on sunday april 18th.

SamanthaJadeFr

Overall:

#24 (+1) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 49.20 (+0.24)

Bentley
Just now, Kamil24 said:

These country radio charts just seem so corrupt to me..

They are 

7 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

At 21? That would absolutely tragic if that happens :deadbanana4:

I blame that husband of hers :rip:

SamanthaJadeFr

So not only they just announced her as the early winner of the "New Female Artist Of The Year", but they also announced that she will be performing at the "ACM Awards" on april 18th :party:

SamanthaJadeFr
4 minutes ago, Khamis said:

I blame that husband of hers :rip:

He's giving me old school redneck vibes. Having to perform with her everywhere she goes, marrying her when she's 19, getting her pregnant at 20. What's next, retirement at 21 :deadbanana4:

SamanthaJadeFr
20 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

These country radio charts just seem so corrupt to me..

They sure are. Mainly playing male artists, controlling who goes to #1 without being subtle about it. I mean Chris Stapleton's radio updates have been crazy these past few days, when he was doing horribly for weeks and all of sudden, we're supposed to believe he gained almost 500 spins in two days :rip:

SamanthaJadeFr

So that would make sense for "The Good Ones" to be pushed next week, so she can officially be #1 on Mediabase on april 18th, the same day of her newly announced performance at the "ACM Awards".

Whoever is gonna present her performance, will probably say something like "Performing the #1 song in the country right now, here's Gabby Barrett" :alexz2:

GimmeMore17
55 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

So not only they just announced her as the early winner of the "New Female Artist Of The Year", but they also announced that she will be performing at the "ACM Awards" on april 18th :party:

oh YES! I was upset I didnt see her in the performer's list I found the other day. I'm perched...this song is so good & it gets better the more and more you listen to it

SamanthaJadeFr
13 minutes ago, GimmeMore17 said:

oh YES! I was upset I didnt see her in the performer's list I found the other day. I'm perched...this song is so good & it gets better the more and more you listen to it

Same, glad we're getting at least one performance of "The Good Ones" at a award show before moving on to the third single :party:

Kamil24

I don't think her husband will be that bad tbh, this song is written about him after all :fan: He just comes across as one of those religious people that are fine with anything, because whatever happens "was always Gods plan", and not the hateful controlling kind. Gabby probably hired him as her guitarist to give him a career. Without her career he has no career.

2 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

RETIREMENT CANCELLED!! :gaycat1:

Kamil24
2 hours ago, Bentley said:

They are 

You're back just in time for this to go #1 :clap3:

SamanthaJadeFr
44 minutes ago, Khamis said:

RETIREMENT CANCELLED!! :gaycat1:

:razzle: 

Until baby 2

Bentley
4 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

It’s all going the right way :duca: 

and the win! Woo! Our new MCG is here :jonny5:

what else is she nominated for? Hopefully she wins! Kinda wish this award she did win was televised though :biblio: 

4 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

So that would make sense for "The Good Ones" to be pushed next week, so she can officially be #1 on Mediabase on april 18th, the same day of her newly announced performance at the "ACM Awards".

Whoever is gonna present her performance, will probably say something like "Performing the #1 song in the country right now, here's Gabby Barrett" :alexz2:

Ahh it’s all falling into place! A new hot 100 peak is coming too I fear!! :weeps:

3 hours ago, GimmeMore17 said:

I prefer Hall of Fame since thematically they’re the same, but yes, it is an excellent song and about to be number 1 so we have to Stan! 

3 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Same, glad we're getting at least one performance of "The Good Ones" at a award show before moving on to the third single :party:

yes unless they send this to pop and hac! If not bring on Thank God, Jesus and my Mama, or Got me a single 3 :jonny2:

2 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

You're back just in time for this to go #1 :clap3:

The universe works in wonderful ways!