• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Bentley

• Khamis

• Kamil24

SamanthaJadeFr

So literally every successful female country artists have been announced today as performers at the "ACM Awards" in 2 weeks, but the current most successful one right now is not.

tenor.gif

SamanthaJadeFr

#160 (+8) *New peak* on Apple Music US.

SamanthaJadeFr

Mediabase US (Country):

#1 (=) - Florida Georgia Line - Long Live: 7.886 (-270 spins) - 44.903 (-1.122 audience)

#2 (=) - Thomas Rhett - What's Your Country Song: 7.513 (-157 spins) - 44.514 (-0.771 audience)

#3 (+1) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 7.495 (+65 spins) - 41.472 (+0.533 audience)

#6 (=) - Chris Stapleton - Starting Over: 6.821 (+221 spins) - 36.392 (+0.964 audience)

It's gonna be a very close battle for #1 since Chris Stapleton is max spinning his song this week. Would be kind of unfair for him to go #1 considering his song hasn't been performing too well these past few months on country radio.

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr
SamanthaJadeFr

Overall:

#26 (+1) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 48.37 (+0.61)

americanlife

She’s #1 on Hot Country Songs :clap3: has this been sent to Pop or HAC?

3 hours ago, americanlife said:

No it hasn’t. Such a mess bc this is begging to be an HAC SMASH.

She HAS to perform. It would be a huge mistake if she doesn’t. Which then again would align with their decision not to send this to other formats so... it would be in theme I guess.

SamanthaJadeFr

US:

-Billboard Hot 100: #32 (+5) *Back at peak*
-Billboard Hot Digital Songs: #20 (-4)
-Billboard Country Hot Digital Songs: #2 (-1)
-Billboard Hot Country Songs: #1 (+1) *New peak* 
-Billboard Country Airplay: #4 (+2) *New peak*
-Country Streaming Songs: #3 (=) 
-Radio Songs: #20 (+8) *New peak*

Canada:
-Billboard Canada Hot 100: #50 (+12) *New peak*

-Billboard Canadian Digital Songs: #50 (-13)
-Billboard Canada Country Airplay: #3 (+3) *New peak*
-Canada All-Format Airplay: #15 (+4) *New peak*

SamanthaJadeFr

Apple Music US: #158 (+2) *New peak*

SamanthaJadeFr

Mediabase US (Country):

#1 (=) - Florida Georgia Line - Long Live: 7.699 (-187 spins) - 43.829 (-1.074 audience)

#2 (+1) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 7.485 (-10 spins) - 42.080 (+0.608 audience)

#3 (=) - Thomas Rhett - What's Your Country Song: 7.435 (-78 spins) - 43.990 (-0.524 audience)

#4 (+2) - Chris Stapleton - Starting Over: 7.078 (+257 spins) - 37.677 (+1.285 audience)

SamanthaJadeFr

Overall:

#25 (+1) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 48.96 (+0.59)

Bentley
On 4/5/2021 at 11:25 AM, Khamis said:

She’s killing the game! :hippo:

3rd single coming soon I hope

On 4/6/2021 at 9:27 AM, americanlife said:

23 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Apple Music US: #158 (+2) *New peak*

Ahhhh a hit! :jonny5:

Bentley
9 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Mediabase US (Country):

#1 (=) - Florida Georgia Line - Long Live: 7.699 (-187 spins) - 43.829 (-1.074 audience)

#2 (+1) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 7.485 (-10 spins) - 42.080 (+0.608 audience)

#3 (=) - Thomas Rhett - What's Your Country Song: 7.435 (-78 spins) - 43.990 (-0.524 audience)

#4 (+2) - Chris Stapleton - Starting Over: 7.078 (+257 spins) - 37.677 (+1.285 audience)

Wait so is she going to get permanently cockblocked from number 1 with Stapletons fraudulent tactics or will she be able to snatch it the week after or is someone else coming? :biblio: 

29 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Ahhhh a hit! :jonny5:

The way I was shook when I got a notification from you. You’re back!!

The real question... was it worth it? :toofunny3::rip:

Bentley
9 minutes ago, Khamis said:

The way I was shook when I got a notification from you. You’re back!!

The real question... was it worth it? :toofunny3::rip:

I still lurked and got to watch this become a hit anyway so I wasn’t overly bothered 💋

Bentley

What do we want for single 3 ladies? I can’t believe she’s not booked to perform at the acms. How dirty! 

SamanthaJadeFr
51 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Wait so is she going to get permanently cockblocked from number 1 with Stapletons fraudulent tactics or will she be able to snatch it the week after or is someone else coming? :biblio: 

I think if she doesn't get it this week, she may have a chance next week but that's gonna be her last chance at #1 cause other artists are max spinning their songs after.

Spoiler

Welcome back by the way :eli:

SamanthaJadeFr
11 minutes ago, Bentley said:

What do we want for single 3 ladies? I can’t believe she’s not booked to perform at the acms. How dirty! 

Still rooting for "Got Me" as the third single, so she could possibly get Christian radio on board too.

And the ACM are trash for not booking the biggest new female country artist right now. Hopefully, she books American Idol since their live shows started last sunday and she's their only success story in years.

Bentley
5 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I think if she doesn't get it this week, she may have a chance next week but that's gonna be her last chance at #1 cause other artists are max spinning their songs after.

Hide contents

Welcome back by the way :eli:

Thanks! The hell is Warner doing? They’re really not gonna push this to number 1?

Bentley
3 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Still rooting for "Got Me" as the third single, so she could possibly get Christian radio on board too.

And the ACM are trash for not booking the biggest new female country artist right now. Hopefully, she books American Idol since their live shows started last sunday and she's their only success story in years.

Trash indeed which probably means she won’t win her noms 

Bentley

@SamanthaJadeFr ask on pulse what their opinion of this getting to number 1 eventually are and what are the chances. 

unless Warner has given up and she’s going to be a full time wife and mother :biblio:

SamanthaJadeFr
2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

@SamanthaJadeFr ask on pulse what their opinion of this getting to number 1 eventually are and what are the chances. 

unless Warner has given up and she’s going to be a full time wife and mother :biblio:

Yeah, i will ask again cause i'm also getting worried now.

I've seen a few Instagram stories and it looks like she lost all the weight from her pregnancy, she can let her baby with her husband and get back to work unless Warner has nothing planned for their biggest female country artist like shown with her not performing at the ACM.

SamanthaJadeFr
12 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Thanks! The hell is Warner doing? They’re really not gonna push this to number 1?

They may think she can go to #1 naturally without having to pay radio like Chris is doing right now when his song has been performing horribly these past few months and all of sudden he's getting huge updates.

They didn't even try with "I Hope". Thankfully, it was going to #1 anyway but it could have easily had two weeks at #1.

Same thing is happening with "The Good Ones", it could easily get 2 weeks at #1 (this week and next week), but they are not even trying. The fume if the bigger song is getting block by another soon to be forgotten male country artist song.

2 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Absolute GARBAGE. The biggest country hit of the year and no performance. 2 smash singles in a year and nothing?! It makes no sense. It’s almost like.... maybe she doesn’t want to perform :toofunny2:

im lowkey have been thinking what Bentley said... maybe she’s trying to be a full time mom and the eras over:rip: